FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Surely not

Surely not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Just seen this safaris from a local ‘when you see a bloke so hot with his bird that you think fuck me id microchip him if he was mine’

Do people really think like this ?

Surely you would never get into a relationship if this was your mindset

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkstressWoman  over a year ago

Drasnia

Personally, no, I wouldn't. I'm a simple woman, I'd just tie him to the bed.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Personally, no, I wouldn't. I'm a simple woman, I'd just tie him to the bed. "

With a pice of wood between his ankles……

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

What would micro chipping do? Make sure the vet gives you a call if he gets lost?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would micro chipping do? Make sure the vet gives you a call if he gets lost?"

When he’s pissed and can’t find his way home, vet could read the chip and call a cab for him lol

Sadly some do.

I've got friends who's partners track their phone

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Sadly some do.

I've got friends who's partners track their phone "

technology going too far, i abhor any technology that intrudes on a persons privacy

"Sadly some do.

Hahaha when my daughter went off to uni she put a tracker on my phone can't say it's stopped me getting into trouble but at least I can find my way home

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Sadly some do.

Both have to agree to that though don’t they? I don’t think you can just track someone’s phone without them doing something on their’s.

"Sadly some do.

Both have to agree to that though don’t they? I don’t think you can just track someone’s phone without them doing something on their’s. "

If someone uses your phone that person could easily put a tracker on your phone and most people wouldn't know tbf my phone has ocd neatness and you couldn't do it but it is very easily done

Paradise, Herts

"Sadly some do.

Both have to agree to that though don’t they? I don’t think you can just track someone’s phone without them doing something on their’s.

If someone uses your phone that person could easily put a tracker on your phone and most people wouldn't know tbf my phone has ocd neatness and you couldn't do it but it is very easily done "

Ah right yeah I guess so. Nobody uses mine but yeah I see how it could be easy to do if you know how.

Dorchester

"Sadly some do.

If someone uses your phone that person could easily put a tracker on your phone and most people wouldn't know tbf my phone has ocd neatness and you couldn't do it but it is very easily done "

Exactly i know a guy who did this to his girlfriend he showed me where she was at that moment, he didn't trust her, they eventually split up

"Sadly some do.

If someone uses your phone that person could easily put a tracker on your phone and most people wouldn't know tbf my phone has ocd neatness and you couldn't do it but it is very easily done

Ah right yeah I guess so. Nobody uses mine but yeah I see how it could be easy to do if you know how. "

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past

Paradise, Herts

"Sadly some do.

Ah right yeah I guess so. Nobody uses mine but yeah I see how it could be easy to do if you know how.

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past "

I guess it’s hard to get away with anything these days with modern technology!

Dorchester

"Sadly some do.

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past "

and they didn't even know tracking was on did they?

"Sadly some do.

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past and they didn't even know tracking was on did they? "

They both do yup ... they definitely were caught in the past

Dorchester

"Sadly some do.

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past and they didn't even know tracking was on did they?

They both do yup ... they definitely were caught in the past "

they knew that tracking was on?

"Sadly some do.

I have a couple a male friends who's wives have put trackers on their phones in both cases they have been naughty wanderers in the past and they didn't even know tracking was on did they?

They both do yup ... they definitely were caught in the past they knew that tracking was on? "

They were found out in the past and the consequence to their previous actions is now their phones openly have trackers on

Dorchester

"Sadly some do.

They both do yup ... they definitely were caught in the past they knew that tracking was on?

They were found out in the past and the consequence to their previous actions is now their phones openly have trackers on "

ahhhh ok so they know to leave phone at home next time they do it

"Sadly some do.

They both do yup ... they definitely were caught in the past they knew that tracking was on?

They were found out in the past and the consequence to their previous actions is now their phones openly have trackers on ahhhh ok so they know to leave phone at home next time they do it "

And that would be them signing the divorce papers me thinks

By *iscreet mature meetMan  over a year ago

ep

Wow what a woman

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Don't call me shirley

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

On the topic of trackers, I should put one on my Dad's phone. It would save a lot of distress because the last time he went AWOL, I was in Tenerife and was trying to direct people in Manchester to find him. Receiving calls from him, unable to tell me where he is is also difficult and then we have to play "Ask The Deaf Man With Dementia If He Can See A......."

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

"Just seen this safaris from a local ‘when you see a bloke so hot with his bird that you think fuck me id microchip him if he was mine’

Surely you would never get into a relationship if this was your mindset "

Meant to say status not safaris

Dorchester

"Just seen this safaris from a local ‘when you see a bloke so hot with his bird that you think fuck me id microchip him if he was mine’

Surely you would never get into a relationship if this was your mindset

Meant to say status not safaris "

bit late now Op I'm picturing Tigers and Lions

» Add a new message to this topic