FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anal sex

Anal sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ispas22 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

So just starting out.....what's the best numbing gel to buy ?? Any reccomendations ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I woukdn't recommend numbing gel, as if something is hurting then you know to stop and not injur yourself, just get a good waterbased lube

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Don't use numbing gel just take it slowly and use lots of lube also position can have a large effect too

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I woukdn't recommend numbing gel, as if something is hurting then you know to stop and not injur yourself, just get a good waterbased lube"

This! You need the feedback to know you're not actually doing any damage.

I personally opt for a silicone lube, the silicone pjur backdoor specifically, it's contains relaxing and moisturising agents (not the spray with the numbing agent)...

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

Lots of lube and start cowgirl so you can control it.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Lots of lube and start cowgirl so you can control it. "

Or doggy but have him stay still and you back onto him (it's hit and miss for me if cowgirl is comfy...)

Oh and be super turned on and horny before you even start. I'd say at least 3 or 4 orgasms! (Like it genuinely helps)

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

"Lots of lube and start cowgirl so you can control it.

Or doggy but have him stay still and you back onto him (it's hit and miss for me if cowgirl is comfy...)

Oh and be super turned on and horny before you even start. I'd say at least 3 or 4 orgasms! (Like it genuinely helps)"

I’ve heard from a girl that she prefers doggy as you described.

By *ocalMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As others have stated, don't use a numbing gel, find a guy with the experience to be patient and lead you into the right state of mind, relaxed and comfortable, obviously don't rush, some girls like plenty of rimming and small anal toy play to build up and vibration toy for the your clit.

Also douching helps you relax knowing that the chance of having an "accident" is greatly reduced.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Numbing gel???

I wouldn't advise numbing it, if you cause some damage you won't know & surely you want to feel it?

"As others have stated, don't use a numbing gel, find a guy with the experience to be patient and lead you into the right state of mind, relaxed and comfortable, obviously don't rush, some girls like plenty of rimming and small anal toy play to build up and vibration toy for the your clit.

Also douching helps you relax knowing that the chance of having an "accident" is greatly reduced. "

Also this!!!

All about the guy being experienced in anal and knowing what he's doing. Makes me alot more relaxed and the sex amazing!!! X

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"I wouldn't advise numbing it, if you cause some damage you won't know & surely you want to feel it? "

^^ That’s my girl

You need to embrace the pain!!!

"I wouldn't advise numbing it, if you cause some damage you won't know & surely you want to feel it?

^^ That’s my girl "

» Add a new message to this topic