FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ralph Yarl

Ralph Yarl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Black Teenager shot in the head by a home owner for ringing the wrong doorbell.

Was shot again according to reports while he was on the floor.

Homeowner yet to be arrested.

Hope the kids pulls through.

America is a broken twisted Country.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's moving further and further away from being a civilized country every single day.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Oh god not again. That country is terrifying.

midlands

"It's moving further and further away from being a civilized country every single day."

It never was.

Letting any Tom Dick and Harry have guns destroyed the Country.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Oh god not again. That country is terrifying. "

the amount of people i kmow who have said I would live to live in America, that have now changed their mind in recent years tells me everything about how bad it is getting.

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

My perception is a Gung Ho society which is very much admired in the Countries media etc.

I,ve seen many video's where the Police shoot people, undoubtedly the people should follow Police instruction & not point weapons but so many times the Police could use a Tazer when safe to do so against people without guns but never do.

As I say it's a society issue Top to Bottom. No idea how it's resolved when the NRA are so influential.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I do get that it gets all attention this events and the agenda behind, but we here have almost every single day kids being stabbed to dead

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"My perception is a Gung Ho society which is very much admired in the Countries media etc.

I,ve seen many video's where the Police shoot people, undoubtedly the people should follow Police instruction & not point weapons but so many times the Police could use a Tazer when safe to do so against people without guns but never do.

As I say it's a society issue Top to Bottom. No idea how it's resolved when the NRA are so influential."

it seems to me that American police are often cowards, especially when i see things like that.

One video i saw, A girl called the police as she was being harrased on the street, the police arrived and shot her, unarmed, teenage girl.

southampton

Yeah, I guess better to shoot than be shot buy definitely seems that there is not grey area or desire to use discretion.

midlands

"My perception is a Gung Ho society which is very much admired in the Countries media etc.

As I say it's a society issue Top to Bottom. No idea how it's resolved when the NRA are so influential."

You heard the latest story in America where the Police went to the wrong house and shot the homeowner dead. Police started shooting before they announced they were the Police. They victim didnt stand a chance.

southampton

Yes, apparently the real address was opposite & 50 metres down the road ref domestic violence.

Just horrendous, innocently in their own home.

» Add a new message to this topic