FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love in dreams

Love in dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *929 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Why in dreams does love exist far beyond what it ever feels in real life it’s like the feeling of love and happiness is on a whole new level a feeling so amazing it can’t be described I’m sure others have experienced this

I don’t have them often maybe one every couple of years but did last night and make me think. You actually wake up gutted thst it’s not real haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've just not experienced love.

I dream of violence and murder.

I wake up very relieved it's not real.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Oh I have that fairly often. I see it as a warning I'm getting hooked usually.

And got to be honest the feeling is better in real life.

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Two or three times a week I will wake up after having a very erotic dream, always with somebody I know or somebody or I have viewed just before I went to sleep off here . The dream is very real, even down to the kissing and tasting, but sadly I wake up on my own and just been playing with myself enjoying my morning erection

newcastle

"You've just not experienced love. "

I hope this is correct and that feeling from the dream actually exists in real life haha

newcastle

"Two or three times a week I will wake up after having a very erotic dream, always with somebody I know or somebody or I have viewed just before I went to sleep off here . The dream is very real, even down to the kissing and tasting, but sadly I wake up on my own and just been playing with myself enjoying my morning erection "

My dreams of thst nature are always none sexual just everyday life or adventures with a companion that have an amazing feeling of love for thst have never felt before

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

"Two or three times a week I will wake up after having a very erotic dream, always with somebody I know or somebody or I have viewed just before I went to sleep off here . The dream is very real, even down to the kissing and tasting, but sadly I wake up on my own and just been playing with myself enjoying my morning erection

My dreams of thst nature are always none sexual just everyday life or adventures with a companion that have an amazing feeling of love for thst have never felt before "

Yes I’ve had those dreams as well. Sometimes exciting and enjoyable dreams but occasionally disturbing dreams that something has happened and when I wake i have to make sure it was just a dream. It was so vivid and believable

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

"I dream of violence and murder.

I wake up very relieved it's not real. "

Do you believe in fate Mallory?

I used to live it. Fortunately I didn’t dream much. My dreams now are just bizarre.

Seriously?

I always assumed you then went out and wreaked havoc!

newcastle

"Two or three times a week I will wake up after having a very erotic dream, always with somebody I know or somebody or I have viewed just before I went to sleep off here . The dream is very real, even down to the kissing and tasting, but sadly I wake up on my own and just been playing with myself enjoying my morning erection

My dreams of thst nature are always none sexual just everyday life or adventures with a companion that have an amazing feeling of love for thst have never felt before

Yes I’ve had those dreams as well. Sometimes exciting and enjoyable dreams but occasionally disturbing dreams that something has happened and when I wake i have to make sure it was just a dream. It was so vivid and believable "

I’m same mate dreams have always been very vivid and like yours they vary from great adventures to nightmares to encounters with dead loved ones thst feel so real

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

my dreams are crazy very vivid sometimes they scare me shitless,,, but some are so erotic

» Add a new message to this topic