FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Invisalign

Invisalign

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had this ? I've got my first appointment next week. I have heard it takes a bit of getting used to. Does it get in the way of , erm stuff I've no idea whether it's noticeable or what it will feel like, any advice welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did it in 2021, you get used to them pretty quickly. They’re a bit achy for the first few days of a new set. Easy enough to get in the routine!

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

I was thinking about doing this! OP - am I right in thinking it’s retainers you wear in your mouth overnight? I worry that I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was thinking about doing this! OP - am I right in thinking it’s retainers you wear in your mouth overnight? I worry that I wouldn’t be able to sleep."

They’re usually all day and night. I had no problems sleeping with them in and now I just wear the night ones three times a week

"I was thinking about doing this! OP - am I right in thinking it’s retainers you wear in your mouth overnight? I worry that I wouldn’t be able to sleep."

22 hours a day for the aligners which move the teeth for a few months then retainers overnight

"I did it in 2021, you get used to them pretty quickly. They’re a bit achy for the first few days of a new set. Easy enough to get in the routine!"

Few days sounds fine , I hope I get used to them quickly

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I was thinking about doing this! OP - am I right in thinking it’s retainers you wear in your mouth overnight? I worry that I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

They’re usually all day and night. I had no problems sleeping with them in and now I just wear the night ones three times a week "

Thanks Chicken I’m considering this and a bit of teeth whitening, although my smile is already pretty cheesy

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 15/04/23 20:18:31]

Lincolnshire

I've just finished mine. I wish I'd had it done years ago. I'm smiling properly now for the first time in forever.

They not very intrusive and you'll start to see results quite quickly, which just sours you in to stick with the programme.

C

Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 15/04/23 20:19:07]

Lincolnshire

"I've just finished mine. I wish I'd had it done years ago. I'm smiling properly now for the first time in forever.

They not very intrusive and you'll start to see results quite quickly, which just sours you in to stick with the programme.

C"

*spurs you on

FFS I wish autocorrect can do its job!

C

Oh I'm excited now

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I've looked at this for a few years but always been put off by the price. Good to see a few good stories come out of it

» Add a new message to this topic