FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seagull on a lead

Seagull on a lead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Video has gone viral of a man walking a seagull on a lead in Blackpool which was built in Victorian times so the people of Lancashire would have a holiday destination. The video shows the man dragging the seagull while out for a walk and to the untrained eye actually looks like a small dog on a lead. But make no mistake, the animal was taken to a local vet by locals and the vet has confirmed that it was a seagull. What is going on here guys. It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Was the gull called Steven?

J

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Are you getting in a flap again Tom?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

How much did the vet charge for the consultation?

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

I believe the seagull in question was put down by the vet, presumably at the taxpayers expense.....would have been cheaper to have just wrung its neck!

By *opetop4UMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Did you know the word "gull' ible has been removed from the dictionary?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did you know the word "gull' ible has been removed from the dictionary?"

Not falling for that one

Chelmsford

Reports that the vet dispatched the seagull which is a polite way of saying that the vet topped the seagull. It is not known whether the vet used gas, lethal injection, brute force or shot it or even a mixture of these methods. What is not known is why the seagull was on a lead.

And I can imagine the little knobhead still managed to steal someone's cone of chips.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"What is not known is why the seagull was on a lead. "

It was being led astray

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

one way to get the chips i suppose

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

A d*unk man drags a gull around on a lead and the gull is eventually put down because of the injury he caused it.

Regardless of your opinion on gulls, the man is a cunt. End of. Remember people that take joy and pleasure from humiliating vulnerable, defenceless animals tend to move on to people at some stage

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"A d*unk man drags a gull around on a lead and the gull is eventually put down because of the injury he caused it.

Regardless of your opinion on gulls, the man is a cunt. End of. Remember people that take joy and pleasure from humiliating vulnerable, defenceless animals tend to move on to people at some stage "

This

"A d*unk man drags a gull around on a lead and the gull is eventually put down because of the injury he caused it.

Regardless of your opinion on gulls, the man is a cunt. End of. Remember people that take joy and pleasure from humiliating vulnerable, defenceless animals tend to move on to people at some stage "

Well said

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Was the gull called Steven?

J"

They all are.

Except the ones called Stephen.

A

Chelmsford

Is it true that seagulls are classed like vermin or are they protected by a seagull law?

They are famous for following trawlers but the fishermen never seem to harm them. Often the fisherman throw sardines and scraps into the sea for them so when did the buggers get a taste for chips . ?

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Is it true that seagulls are classed like vermin or are they protected by a seagull law?

They are famous for following trawlers but the fishermen never seem to harm them. Often the fisherman throw sardines and scraps into the sea for them so when did the buggers get a taste for chips . ?"

Seagulls are protected, they are not classified as vermin

North Norfolk

"Is it true that seagulls are classed like vermin or are they protected by a seagull law?

They are famous for following trawlers but the fishermen never seem to harm them. Often the fisherman throw sardines and scraps into the sea for them so when did the buggers get a taste for chips . ?

Seagulls are protected, they are not classified as vermin "

Not quite true, they are protected but there is one type of gull that can be shot, but I can't remember which one it is I'm afraid.

North Norfolk

Seagulls are protected, they are not classified as vermin

Not quite true, they are protected but there is one type of gull that can be shot, but I can't remember which one it is I'm afraid. "

CORRECTION: Since January 2020, both Herring and Lesser Black-Backed gulls can be shot, but only under a General Licence and for pest control purposes. Licences can be obtained from Natural England.....who are dead set against issuing any!!

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Some say it was the gull taking the man for a walk. Don’t believe everything you read in the media. If you know, you know.

Gbat

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

That's why i always have asked myself why the Soviets have sent a monkey to the moon instead of a seagul

By *az699Man  over a year ago

pboro

My mate Dave said he was bringing a bird to the dance tonight

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It's ridiculous saying the guy was d*unk. He had to capture the bird then find a lead and put it on it. Just sounds like a mindless individual

Bexley

"Was the gull called Steven?

J

They all are.

Except the ones called Stephen.

A"

..or those with Livingston as a middle name.

By *az699Man  over a year ago

pboro

If they won’t walk to Heel

It’s best to put them on a lead

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I can't help but suspect the guy responsible may have a whole help of mental health/addiction issues going on.

Poor burd though, completely unnecessary

Chelmsford

What about the three mile rule. Can trawlermen slaughter gulls in international waters ?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

When I saw the pic I just thought the gull had swallowed the dog and the bloke hadn't noticed

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

As already stated.

The guy is a cunt.

The bird was doing no-one any harm and has now been killed as a result of cuntish behaviour.

By *atfuckerbristolMan  over a year ago

Wells

Bet it’s not the only thing that’s gone viral after wrestling that lead onto the gull. Goodness knows what they carry!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

The sequel to snakes on a plane sounds a bit shit

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Video has gone viral of a man walking a seagull on a lead in Blackpool which was built in Victorian times so the people of Lancashire would have a holiday destination. The video shows the man dragging the seagull while out for a walk and to the untrained eye actually looks like a small dog on a lead. But make no mistake, the animal was taken to a local vet by locals and the vet has confirmed that it was a seagull. What is going on here guys. It's all over the news "
why was it taken to a vet was it maltreated?

Bexley

"...

It's all over the news why was it taken to a vet was it maltreated? "

Probably scripted into the video by the production team to enhance the story a bit.

"Video has gone viral of a man walking a seagull on a lead in Blackpool which was built in Victorian times so the people of Lancashire would have a holiday destination. The video shows the man dragging the seagull while out for a walk and to the untrained eye actually looks like a small dog on a lead. But make no mistake, the animal was taken to a local vet by locals and the vet has confirmed that it was a seagull. What is going on here guys. It's all over the news why was it taken to a vet was it maltreated? "

A seagull on a lead?

Yeah. I reckon it was maltreated.so

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

They tried to pinch my doughnuts once.

By *ust a little bit moreWoman  over a year ago

kendal

I can guarantee this won't be the strangest thing to be seen in Blackpool

By *imeAfterTimeCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Thankyou!

By *imeAfterTimeCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Thankyou! The people that are finding it funny have taken joy from this too

By *ultured Gent16Man  over a year ago

close.

I had a mate who did the best seagull impressions.

Not the noise…

He just stole people’s food and shit on their cars….

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I know it was posted light heartedly, but its animal cruelty, and not remotely funny.

Dorchester

"Video has gone viral of a man walking a seagull on a lead in Blackpool which was built in Victorian times so the people of Lancashire would have a holiday destination. The video shows the man dragging the seagull while out for a walk and to the untrained eye actually looks like a small dog on a lead. But make no mistake, the animal was taken to a local vet by locals and the vet has confirmed that it was a seagull. What is going on here guys. It's all over the news why was it taken to a vet was it maltreated?

A seagull on a lead?

Yeah. I reckon it was maltreated.so "

If the lead was around its large stomach and around its wings I'd say that was ok

Dorchester

I've see a stoat on a lead

"Video has gone viral of a man walking a seagull on a lead in Blackpool which was built in Victorian times so the people of Lancashire would have a holiday destination. The video shows the man dragging the seagull while out for a walk and to the untrained eye actually looks like a small dog on a lead. But make no mistake, the animal was taken to a local vet by locals and the vet has confirmed that it was a seagull. What is going on here guys. It's all over the news why was it taken to a vet was it maltreated?

A seagull on a lead?

Yeah. I reckon it was maltreated.so If the lead was around its large stomach and around its wings I'd say that was ok "

Well clearly it wasn't OK.

The seagull had to be destroyed.

Bexley

The mind boggles as to how an inebriated man managed to capture a seagull in the first place. They are not usually that stupid.

Perhaps it was already sick or injured when he found it and that is why the vet put it down.

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.....

Chelmsford

"I know it was posted light heartedly, but its animal cruelty, and not remotely funny."

Posted light heartedly?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

did It steal the mans chips or something ...

Bexley

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea....."

Where do the fishermen throw the empty cans?

» Add a new message to this topic