FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Catfish couples

Catfish couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right couples, have you ever talked to someone who thought they were talking to the other half?

I have but we clearly state F will sign off with "F"

It wasn't anything bad, I just didn't correct the guys presumption he was talking to my wife while flirting I did tell him in the end but he blocked us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Many times we've had single guys message our couple profile and speak like they're talking to a single female account.

I sometimes respond with 'sorry but your not his type'.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I just assume that they know its a couples profile therefore will be talking to a couple, the same with the forum

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

We have had a couple who we got along with and talked about meeting up with but turned out this couple was infact a single guy who was using a picture of himself and a lady to portray being a couple.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If I see a photo of a woman as the profile pic on a couple's account my mind automatically says I'm talking to her-and vice versa, if it's of the man.

If both are on the photo the wording on posts or messages sways my brain.

If they don't sign off with a name and I have no idea who is talking my brain doesn't make a decision. I just reply accordingly to the message or post.

If I were talking to a couple about meeting I'd ask who I'm talking to and ask them to let me know who is replying.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

It is best to remember to make it clear in some way. Signing off with your fab name or M or whatever. I think anyway, from experience as a couple.

As a single guy I'd prefer that too but it doesn't really matter, because anything I'd say to one of you, I would say to the other.

I would have probably just laughed as the other guy in the situation you described.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had much fun when they assume it's S on!

Jay

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Most people that message, especially blokes assume it's me (Mrs) some are quite disappointed when they've had a wank while talking to the Mr.

Mrs

[Removed by poster at 13/04/23 12:29:20]

When I had a couple profile with a former FWB, only I had access to it. I found single men would always assume the male half ran it and would message saying " can I fk your wife"

I found this most amusing...

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Most people that message, especially blokes assume it's me (Mrs) some are quite disappointed when they've had a wank while talking to the Mr.

Mrs "

I enjoyed doing this too when we didn't have guys blocked. Just wouldn't correct the assumptions of the more... forward guys, and the confusion when I asked for at least a reach around was pretty funny

LvM

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

tbh I find the bulk of couples I talk to end up being shady cunts ... either its a guy talking or ends up just wanting to be the guy that will meet play using the woman as bait

By *3xDECouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We have had this a couple of times and Daye tends to be able to spot it’s a male by the way the messages are worded.

When confronted we were told that they were talking in their partners behalf as they were not available to which we instantly blocked them.

Some may think that’s silly but unless we know we are able to chat to both before taking it any further (I.e. cam/social) then we won’t take it any further.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Loooooooooooads if single guys, or just the male half.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I raise an eyebrow at couples profiles where the only pics of them together is a collage

» Add a new message to this topic