FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2 and a half weeks

2 and a half weeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnynclaire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

It’s been two and a half weeks since I last ejaculated. I’m not at that point of pain just at the moment.

I’ve not been masturbating so it’s not like a bragging edging post.

I do wonder though. Is it bad for a man’s health to not cum for so long? Is it bad for the prostate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Edging is a big part of our kink style.

"It’s been two and a half weeks since I last ejaculated. I’m not at that point of pain just at the moment.

I do wonder though. Is it bad for a man’s health to not cum for so long? Is it bad for the prostate?"

A former FWB was told by his GP that he should masturbate every day to avoid a certain health condition...

Reading

"

A former FWB was told by his GP that he should masturbate every day to avoid a certain health condition..."

Oh crap! Really? I don’t tend to masturbate anymore. No real reason for it. I’ve have learned to suppress the desire over the years.

"It’s been two and a half weeks since I last ejaculated. I’m not at that point of pain just at the moment.

I do wonder though. Is it bad for a man’s health to not cum for so long? Is it bad for the prostate?

A former FWB was told by his GP that he should masturbate every day to avoid a certain health condition..."

Really ? I better get on it over your pics x

Sorry but I don’t think I could get through a day without ejaculating at least once! Thankfully C is horny nearly everyday but if she’s not then a bit of self love is definitely in order

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Biologically speaking it's absorbed back into the body so your balls won't explode and the 'blue balls' pain theory is a myth.

There's actually never been any scientific benefit proved to not ejaculating for extended periods, although it has been shown to occasionally result in psychological issues.

A

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

I do wonder though. Is it bad for a man’s health to not cum for so long? Is it bad for the prostate?"

I did it for lent once. I'm not religious at all but thought I'd give it a go. First shag was bare and I came so much and repeatedly. But don't think I'd wanna wait that long again

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

2 and a half weeks lol no pain no gain

Reading

"Biologically speaking it's absorbed back into the body so your balls won't explode and the 'blue balls' pain theory is a myth.

There's actually never been any scientific benefit proved to not ejaculating for extended periods, although it has been shown to occasionally result in psychological issues.

You saying that. I do feel a hell of a lot more moody and stressed.

I’m not doing it through some kind of abstinence. I just haven’t wanked or had sex for that long.

A"

» Add a new message to this topic