FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Respect with arranging meets

Respect with arranging meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When arranging meets do you ever get frustrated once it’s been arranged and all of a sudden You’re blanked .I’d happily be told Sorry no I’ve changed my mind or I’m cancelling as too nervous it’s just more polite ?

Is this just me . Ps this is just a rant and it’s not just happened to me it’s a general feeling haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm sure if anyone got to the stage of planning a meet to be ghosted it would be frustrating.

But that is fab unfortunately, have to get used to it, check verifications etc.

Mrs

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

you are not alone.

lately ( and this is my experience ) people have been contacting me first, its nice they do and so interest. but once it gets down to talking about meeting the conversation suddenly stops or they have read that message and not replied to it.

they are all up for sex talking but not doing. this is a red flag.

you need to be aware of this.

ask yourself what are you here for.

1. meeting people for sex.

2. talking about sex.

there are plenty of other places on the web for talking. so what you need to do is not be pushy or nasty just a little direct so there is no confusion between the parties.

i delete messages i send and receive fairly quickly so they are out of site and mind, that way if they come back great, if not no loss.

any flaky behaviour its a red flag, move on. may sound harsh but what are you here for? woman and couple are brutal here towards men regarding meeting and opinion so have some respect for yourself and play the game by their rules.

good luck, stay safe

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've got to the stage of agreeing dates, times and location a couple of times only to be met with radio silence. That to us sends the same message as ' I've changed my mind'.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Massively frustrating, but protect yourself a little more.

Only meet locally until you build up a rapport, assume people will cancel and just block anyone that messes you around.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It happens all the time on here, people bottle it more times than you'd think. There might be another reason but in general don't give second chances. If they pop up again just move on.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

[Removed by poster at 12/04/23 13:48:30]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think part of this is caused because someone changing their mind is then bombarded with questions over why or abuse and labeled a time waster.

In the past I've got chatting to people and been put off and I've sent a message to say I've changed my mind but I've also blocked them at the same time.

Changing your mind is OK and people shouldn't ever be made to feel bad about that.

Being a dick is not OK and standing people up is not OK but I dont think it happens as often as some make out.

And if its happening repeatedly to someone then the common factor is them...

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Happened to most of us on some point.

Excellent advice from posters above already and I agree, learn to spot red flags fairly quickly, don’t engage in sex talk or cam/exchange pics. I found the longer the online talk, the least chances are the other party will actually meet.

Stick to your standards and respect your time and your boundaries and you will be fine.

By *otwife life!Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's happened to me 4 times in the last two weeks it's frustrating to say the least x

By *antbigCouple  over a year ago

north west

[Removed by poster at 14/05/23 22:17:17]

By *oyahandrussCouple  over a year ago

Nr Rugby

It does happen & if it doesn't happen (the meet) then it wasn't ment to.Simple.

» Add a new message to this topic