FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab body type what does it even mean?

Fab body type what does it even mean?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Being a size 10/12 does that make me slim or average? I could run a mile or two, does that make me athletic too? What about big muscular men are they large or athletic, what about smaller toned men are they slim or athletic?

Have a great day all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

I can’t remember what I chose, just that ‘perfect in every way’ wasn’t an option. I feel as though I’m misleading you all.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Daren’t comment now ha ha.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's different things to different people.

I call myself athletic even though I can't run the length of myself and haven't set foot in a gym in years.

I chose that option rather than average simply because I made a vow to myself before joining fab that I would never refer to myself as average ever again and I don't fit any of the other available options.

Northampton

"It's different things to different people.

I call myself athletic even though I can't run the length of myself and haven't set foot in a gym in years.

I chose that option rather than average simply because I made a vow to myself before joining fab that I would never refer to myself as average ever again and I don't fit any of the other available options. "

You’re in that shape at that age with no gym/running?! Give us your secret!?!

You’re most definitely an athletic body type in my opinion. Roxy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's different things to different people.

I chose that option rather than average simply because I made a vow to myself before joining fab that I would never refer to myself as average ever again and I don't fit any of the other available options. "

But you're not referring to your personality or you as a person. It's basically just your body shape.

People can choose what the hell they want, but I do think athletic and slim are used a little too loosely on here.

Considering average is well, the average, shockingly few self confessed average people about.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan  over a year ago

Beverley

Mine fluctuates all the time. I've gone for athletic as a generic because I do a lot of athletics, lol, but sometimes I am carrying a bit too much timber.

Just stick yourself in the cohort you're most comfortable with

Northampton

"Mine fluctuates all the time. I've gone for athletic as a generic because I do a lot of athletics, lol, but sometimes I am carrying a bit too much timber.

Just stick yourself in the cohort you're most comfortable with "

We’re the same tbh.

Winter time most definitely average. Male half is toying with changing to average currently as an example.

Just be comfortable in your skin and don’t lie to attempt to get more replies, won’t do you any good.

BBM

Hear

It is what it is can’t fecking hide it lol

Northampton

"BBM

Hear

It is what it is can’t fecking hide it lol "

Ha ha I love this! Spot on attitude my man.

"

People can choose what the hell they want, but I do think athletic and slim are used a little too loosely on here. "

Have to agree with this comment 100%

As for me personally I get told I’m ‘athletic’ but as I’m only 10.5 stone at 5’10 tall I’ve stated ‘slim’. I would rather undersell myself but that’s just me.

» Add a new message to this topic