its what wtf Wednesday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterR and slut maya OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

So folk tell me your wtf's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Wtf, nearly at the next weekend alreday.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"Wtf, nearly at the next weekend alreday."

Not nearly close enough for my liking

Bradford

Thanks your wtf are appreciated

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Wtf is this all about?

Bradford

"Wtf is this all about? "

You ask a good question Mr sprout

Its about what the fuckery

And only time will tell. Who's fuckery is more interesting or

Weather this thread dies a death

I never know I only know that I just

Post them. Wtf happen to them

We shall see.

But thanks for asking always good to have you join one of my threads

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok so here’s a few

NO I did not want the first man we spoke to on here to get J pregnant! I’m quite capable of doing that and I mean like WTF sort of greeting message is that!!

NO my 18, or two 17 yo daughter do not want to join in or want to meet you ! Big WTF WTF!!!!! That question came after thinking we’d clicked with someone after a lot of messages and explaining why we don’t accommodate.

No J and your husband was not having an affair ! Just because after over 10+ years of friendship your husband confessed he was infatuated with her , does not mean you have to accuse her and then tell all our friends that nasty lie, and say it must be true because we talked about opening our relationship up!

So yes thanks for ruining every friendship we had with snakey lies and rumours!

It’s a big WTF moment but we’re better off without all of the judgemental arseholes !

Another WTF this one is massive and I am fuming about it

This one is my little gripe (R)

NO I do not bring my expensive coffee to yours and leave it there for next time. For you to drink it and then say it’s ok you can have a cup of mine. Aldi coffee! Like WTF

So that’s either me WTF or my moaning

"Ok so here’s a few

NO I did not want the first man we spoke to on here to get J pregnant! I’m quite capable of doing that and I mean like WTF sort of greeting message is that!!

NO my 18, or two 17 yo daughter do not want to join in or want to meet you ! Big WTF WTF!!!!! That question came after thinking we’d clicked with someone after a lot of messages and explaining why we don’t accommodate.

No J and your husband was not having an affair ! Just because after over 10+ years of friendship your husband confessed he was infatuated with her , does not mean you have to accuse her and then tell all our friends that nasty lie, and say it must be true because we talked about opening our relationship up!

It’s a big WTF moment but we’re better off without all of the judgemental arseholes !

NO I do not bring my expensive coffee to yours and leave it there for next time. For you to drink it and then say it’s ok you can have a cup of mine. Aldi coffee! Like WTF

So that’s either me WTF or my moaning "

Someone asked if your daughters would join?! That deserves a fully written out 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!'

I had a wtf moment this morning. I can't say what it is though as fab related.

But some people are twats.

Really big twats.

"Ok so here’s a few

So that’s either me WTF or my moaning

Someone asked if your daughters would join?! That deserves a fully written out 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!' "

It made us both feel physically sick, nearly left the page over it as we haven’t done anything with anyone yet. It was a moment where I’d sort of thought - if that’s the type of people we’re going to get we don’t want to be on here.

We decided to stick it out though as we know there is genuine lovely people here.

» Add a new message to this topic