FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexy Sunday

Sexy Sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sexy is a feeling. It's a state of mind. It's an attitude. Far more than just how you look.

Some people give off a lot of sexual energy or have a bit of a sexy way about them. What is it that makes them that way?

As a mum and a woman with a notoriously boring profession, sometimes I feel very unsexy ,so I do things for me to make me feel better.

It doesn't always work but I it's important self care .

So lovely fabbers in my phone, some sexy Sunday questions for you to ponder..

What do you do to make you feel sexy?

What things do others do for you which makes you feel sexy?

What does sexy mean to you?

What makes someone sexy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s a lot of questions for a Sunday MsW. Currently sat in bed in a dressing gown with my hair in a messy bun, about as unsexy as it gets! Also I had a horrible dream that someone cut my hair off!

Anyway, I digress.

It’s been a very long time since I felt sexy, anyone made me feel sexy, or anything else sexy related. I do things to make myself feel good, shave my legs, straighten my hair etc but I don’t know that they make me feel sexy as such

Basically I’ve just waffled a useless contribution

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

I'm not sexy, I don't feel sexy and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do anything to myself to be sexy

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm going to come back to this when I can answer it without waffling. x

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I’m feeling quite sexy at the moment. I had my nipple pierced yesterday.

It looks beautiful which makes me feel good.

I’ve been wanting it for ages so that make me happy.

It’s throbbing deliciously which makes me feel naughty.

By *ouple8889Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We constantly talk or message about sex! It helps that D works away midweek as it gives us a really hot build up to the weekends! We always make an effort to look nice for us each other! We take any opportunity we get to fuck on a weekend (we have kids) if we can't fuck we'll have a quick snog, cop a feel etc! Fab also helps, especially messaging hot guys and planning a rare meet! Its about keeping it exciting and fresh! We've been together 20 years and still act like we've just met! D makes me feel like the sexiest girl on the planet, I love it!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Its an in the moment thing don't you think or a log fire lighting the room in winter of course her suntanned body glistening with the honey i spilt on her earlier i lick at it some more to get it off but alas she knows me so well, i run my slightly damp fingers along her bristly thighs which compliment my rather rough hands, i kiss her lips not the left side where the ulcer is, i tweak her nipple shes moist from an hour previous when she peed her knickers, i remove them don't want her to get cold, i take my tracky bottoms off check my briefs fling them to the side, my erection lit up in shadows all around the room disappears into her moist deep hole, Valhala i scream as i come in drips and pull out satiated and drop off on the couch

I do things to make me feel good, not sexy. Sexy is something I did in my youth.

Someone making me feel sexy? Honestly, can't even remember.

I've forgotten the other questions.

Let's see if I can answer these.

What do you do to make you feel sexy? - I do my nails, tint my eyebrows and sometimes shave. Working out also makes me feel sexy. I wish I could say something other than physical makes me feel sexy but it doesn't, yet.

What things do others do for you which makes you feel sexy? - sincere compliments, touching parts of my body that I may not like with a little spark in their fingertips.

What does sexy mean to you? - confidence.

What makes someone sexy? - being humbly confident.

F

Everything I'm not

Dorchester

"Everything I'm not "
cmon wonky i love your beard

I might put makeup on, give myself a facial, exfoliate, shave and moisturise. Self care always makes me feel better and when I feel good I feel sexy .

Well where to begin?! There’s so much that can make someone sexy but what really makes me feel sexy is getting my nails and hair done, getting on an outfit I feel hot in and then watching T’s jaw hit the floor! Feel a million quid

Mrs

By *elinda BeaverCouple  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sexy to me is definitely a state of mind. (for me)

People can tell me I look sexy until they are blue in the face, but if I don't feel it it's not real.

I do struggle to take care of myself due to chronic illness and I believe its what stops me from 'feeling sexy'

But giving myself time and effort does pay off sometimes. A nice long soak. Doing my hair and makeup. Painting my nails. The little things I do for me make me feel Womanly.

However I have recently started to feel sexier because of a certain someone.

That's my waffle.

"That’s a lot of questions for a Sunday MsW. Currently sat in bed in a dressing gown with my hair in a messy bun, about as unsexy as it gets! Also I had a horrible dream that someone cut my hair off!

Anyway, I digress.

It’s been a very long time since I felt sexy, anyone made me feel sexy, or anything else sexy related. I do things to make myself feel good, shave my legs, straighten my hair etc but I don’t know that they make me feel sexy as such

Basically I’ve just waffled a useless contribution "

I think many would agree that you are one of the sexiest women on the site, I know I am certainly an admirer x

The definition of sexy changes as you get older. It used to be a physical thing but now being confident in who they are is sexy. How they carry theirselves is sexy. Being a good kind respectful person is sexy. Ultimately, if they bring something more to the table than a pretty face or nice body, that is the true definition of sexy.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Good questions. Fo me it starts with how I feel about myself, not feedback from others, but it quickly spreads.

A good nights sleep, a few days of pushing it in the gym and eating well , hitting my goals at work all make me feel good then seeing and flirting with and complimenting my friends all helps, we build each other up.

"That’s a lot of questions for a Sunday MsW. Currently sat in bed in a dressing gown with my hair in a messy bun, about as unsexy as it gets! Also I had a horrible dream that someone cut my hair off!

Anyway, I digress.

No such thing as a useless contribution lovely. Also in a messy bun in my pj's feeling very unsexy but I bet you rock it. Perhaps that's the key . Just owning who we are at any given moment?

"I'm not sexy, I don't feel sexy and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do anything to myself to be sexy "

I hope one day that changes for you x

"I’m feeling quite sexy at the moment. I had my nipple pierced yesterday.

It looks beautiful which makes me feel good.

I’ve been wanting it for ages so that make me happy.

It’s throbbing deliciously which makes me feel naughty.

"

Good for you. That joy from doing something you've always wanted to certainly generates lots of feel good energy..

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

For me it's a state of mood and mind, entwined with the pleasure principle. I don't really feel sexy in my body, moreso it's about my ritualistic experiences when shaving and showering - grooming myself with my metrosexual products.

I don't feel sexy in a sexually-related way; I feel 'sexy' when I'm wearing a stylish item of clothing, something unconventional in colour that whispers a 'feel good' factor without the cacophony of arrogance.

I can, however, feel sexy in the presence of people who exude sex-appeal with an aura of charm and p+sitivity in pleasant and salubrious surroundings.

My olfactory senses play a role in how I feel and I always wear a cologne, dependent on my mood and the (varying) intensity of my scent.

If someone pays me a compliment I graciously accept it as nothing more than a simple but sincere gesture which, for me, has little relevance to feeling sexy or being sexy. My 'sexiness' is confined within me, myself and my wellness. I don't think I project it onto anyone else or give off any aura of sexiness to others.

Ultimately, if I feel sexy it makes me feel good about myself, upbeat, positively charged and happy. The feeling can linger and endure or it can be ephemeral, dependent on the occasion or the mood.

"We constantly talk or message about sex! It helps that D works away midweek as it gives us a really hot build up to the weekends! We always make an effort to look nice for us each other! We take any opportunity we get to fuck on a weekend (we have kids) if we can't fuck we'll have a quick snog, cop a feel etc! Fab also helps, especially messaging hot guys and planning a rare meet! Its about keeping it exciting and fresh! We've been together 20 years and still act like we've just met! D makes me feel like the sexiest girl on the planet, I love it!"

I this. The effort ,the flirtation and the attention you pay each other. Its so important and sometimes gets lost in relationships very quickly.

By * Le ShhhhhMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Sexy is a feeling.

What makes someone sexy?"

A fresh trim.

Showing that I made them horny.

Makes me horny.

Being horny.

I think I need a haircut!!

"Its an in the moment thing don't you think or a log fire lighting the room in winter of course her suntanned body glistening with the honey i spilt on her earlier i lick at it some more to get it off but alas she knows me so well, i run my slightly damp fingers along her bristly thighs which compliment my rather rough hands, i kiss her lips not the left side where the ulcer is, i tweak her nipple shes moist from an hour previous when she peed her knickers, i remove them don't want her to get cold, i take my tracky bottoms off check my briefs fling them to the side, my erection lit up in shadows all around the room disappears into her moist deep hole, Valhala i scream as i come in drips and pull out satiated and drop off on the couch "

Definitely an in the moment thing...

Honestly I only feel sexy when I'm with someone and they make it clear that they are finding me sexy. I don't feel sexy in and of myself.. ever, really. But if a woman can't keep her hands off me, or is playing footsie under the table on our first date, or giving me an obvious *look*...then I feel that reflected sexiness. A bit.

Dorchester

"Its an in the moment thing don't you think or a log fire lighting the room in winter of course her suntanned body glistening with the honey i spilt on her earlier i lick at it some more to get it off but alas she knows me so well, i run my slightly damp fingers along her bristly thighs which compliment my rather rough hands, i kiss her lips not the left side where the ulcer is, i tweak her nipple shes moist from an hour previous when she peed her knickers, i remove them don't want her to get cold, i take my tracky bottoms off check my briefs fling them to the side, my erection lit up in shadows all around the room disappears into her moist deep hole, Valhala i scream as i come in drips and pull out satiated and drop off on the couch

Definitely an in the moment thing..."

wish you were here moment

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

For me lingere helps me feel sexy.

The Mr does make me feel sexy often, he always compliments me, grabs my arse and just random little things.

I'm rubbish at feeling sexy though, it's easy in the month but in general I find it difficult.

Mrs

"I do things to make me feel good, not sexy. Sexy is something I did in my youth.

Someone making me feel sexy? Honestly, can't even remember.

I've forgotten the other questions."

Making ourselves feel good is so important. Much as its amazing when someone else makes us feel sexy, I think it has to start from within.

However I'm sure somebody will make you feel like that again x

"Let's see if I can answer these.

What do you do to make you feel sexy? - I do my nails, tint my eyebrows and sometimes shave. Working out also makes me feel sexy. I wish I could say something other than physical makes me feel sexy but it doesn't, yet.

What things do others do for you which makes you feel sexy? - sincere compliments, touching parts of my body that I may not like with a little spark in their fingertips.

What does sexy mean to you? - confidence.

What makes someone sexy? - being humbly confident.

F"

I don't have much of a beauty routine but I do my nails religiously every month and it definitely makes me feel better.

I'm with you on that touch thing. It's like a revelation , it's acceptance and it makes us feel a little bit free.

"Everything I'm not "

Aww wonko. I'm actually positive that's not the case xx

"I might put makeup on, give myself a facial, exfoliate, shave and moisturise. Self care always makes me feel better and when I feel good I feel sexy . "

That sounds great. That little bit of self care can do so much .

"Well where to begin?! There’s so much that can make someone sexy but what really makes me feel sexy is getting my nails and hair done, getting on an outfit I feel hot in and then watching T’s jaw hit the floor! Feel a million quid

Mrs "

Those clothes that make us feel good are great. And yes to those reactions!

We all need more reactions like that in our lives

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I don't naturally feel sexy at all. My ex drummed that out of me. I like nice shirts, and dress smartly for work. I like that.

To me, seeing someone as sexy is more about their actions. How do they behave. Yeah, I have to like their face, but how they carry themselves is alluring.

I'm cheeky on here, but in real life, I'm extremely respectful, and will fall for your personality

"Sexy to me is definitely a state of mind. (for me)

People can tell me I look sexy until they are blue in the face, but if I don't feel it it's not real.

I do struggle to take care of myself due to chronic illness and I believe its what stops me from 'feeling sexy'

But giving myself time and effort does pay off sometimes. A nice long soak. Doing my hair and makeup. Painting my nails. The little things I do for me make me feel Womanly.

However I have recently started to feel sexier because of a certain someone.

That's my waffle. "

Womanly..I think that's such a good word. Being Womanly can mean so much. Please be kind to yourself too .

I'm so glad you've found the 'certain someone'

"The definition of sexy changes as you get older. It used to be a physical thing but now being confident in who they are is sexy. How they carry theirselves is sexy. Being a good kind respectful person is sexy. Ultimately, if they bring something more to the table than a pretty face or nice body, that is the true definition of sexy."

Absolutely all of this. It's the way someone carries themselves and substance behind how they look.

Personality and mental connection definitely cause more of a spark .

"Good questions. Fo me it starts with how I feel about myself, not feedback from others, but it quickly spreads.

A good nights sleep, a few days of pushing it in the gym and eating well , hitting my goals at work all make me feel good then seeing and flirting with and complimenting my friends all helps, we build each other up.

"

Good for you. That sense of achievement when goals are reached or when we actually do sleep well or eat well.

I could use more of those days in my life too!

Building each other up is so important. Friends can empower us and make us feel sexy too .

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I don't think I've every actually felt sexy - not in a looking the mirror thinking 'yeah I'd do me' kind of way anyway.

I think sexiness is different for everyone. It's an energy they give off that vibrates with you. I've met guys that friends have thought are sexgods and I've found them a bit meh so it really just depends. For example one thing I find sexy is humour - so make me laugh you get in my pants

"For me it's a state of mood and mind, entwined with the pleasure principle. I don't really feel sexy in my body, moreso it's about my ritualistic experiences when shaving and showering - grooming myself with my metrosexual products.

I don't feel sexy in a sexually-related way; I feel 'sexy' when I'm wearing a stylish item of clothing, something unconventional in colour that whispers a 'feel good' factor without the cacophony of arrogance.

I can, however, feel sexy in the presence of people who exude sex-appeal with an aura of charm and p+sitivity in pleasant and salubrious surroundings.

My olfactory senses play a role in how I feel and I always wear a cologne, dependent on my mood and the (varying) intensity of my scent.

If someone pays me a compliment I graciously accept it as nothing more than a simple but sincere gesture which, for me, has little relevance to feeling sexy or being sexy. My 'sexiness' is confined within me, myself and my wellness. I don't think I project it onto anyone else or give off any aura of sexiness to others.

Ultimately, if I feel sexy it makes me feel good about myself, upbeat, positively charged and happy. The feeling can linger and endure or it can be ephemeral, dependent on the occasion or the mood."

I like this. You own it and work it for you. Feeling good is integral in your wellbeing and sexy is a product of this.

I completely agree about opulent surroundings, smells ,lighting, certain foods or textures can all add to that feeling of 'sexy'

It's state of mind I guess, if I look good I feel good, whether it's a sexy feeling not sure, I think sexy is how someone else makes me feel not necessarily how I see myself as I usually feel like a potato.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"It's state of mind I guess, if I look good I feel good, whether it's a sexy feeling not sure, I think sexy is how someone else makes me feel not necessarily how I see myself as I usually feel like a potato.

"

I like potatoes

"Sexy is a feeling.

What makes someone sexy?

A fresh trim.

Showing that I made them horny.

Makes me horny.

Being horny.

I think I need a haircut!!

"

Back to those reactions

Feeling sexy as a result of being aroused and having that reciprocated is a different level of sexy

"Honestly I only feel sexy when I'm with someone and they make it clear that they are finding me sexy. I don't feel sexy in and of myself.. ever, really. But if a woman can't keep her hands off me, or is playing footsie under the table on our first date, or giving me an obvious *look*...then I feel that reflected sexiness. A bit."

I can relate to lots of that..

Flirtation is a magical thing. Body language signals and little touches are thrilling and definitely make us feel sexy.

"For me lingere helps me feel sexy.

The Mr does make me feel sexy often, he always compliments me, grabs my arse and just random little things.

I'm rubbish at feeling sexy though, it's easy in the month but in general I find it difficult.

Mrs "

I get this.

Nice underwear always gives me a wee boost too..

Being in the moment (whatever that moment might be) is definitely where its at.

Good on Mr!

"I don't naturally feel sexy at all. My ex drummed that out of me. I like nice shirts, and dress smartly for work. I like that.

To me, seeing someone as sexy is more about their actions. How do they behave. Yeah, I have to like their face, but how they carry themselves is alluring.

I'm cheeky on here, but in real life, I'm extremely respectful, and will fall for your personality "

Its difficult when people and negative experiences steal away our confidence or self belief.

Wearing clothes we like that we feel good in certainly helps give us some of that back.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

i always feel good or sort of sexy when i put my suit on,,clean shaven nice haircut

"I don't think I've every actually felt sexy - not in a looking the mirror thinking 'yeah I'd do me' kind of way anyway.

I think sexiness is different for everyone. It's an energy they give off that vibrates with you. I've met guys that friends have thought are sexgods and I've found them a bit meh so it really just depends. For example one thing I find sexy is humour - so make me laugh you get in my pants "

I agree with so much of this.

Laughter is powerful stuff .

Sex God types are fine but often they don't have much else beyond their looks .

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Anyway, I digress.

Totally not useless..

The only bad point is that you're in your bed not mine

By * Le ShhhhhMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I don't think I've every actually felt sexy - not in a looking the mirror thinking 'yeah I'd do me' kind of way anyway.

I think sexiness is different for everyone. It's an energy they give off that vibrates with you. I've met guys that friends have thought are sexgods and I've found them a bit meh so it really just depends. For example one thing I find sexy is humour - so make me laugh you get in my pants "

Knock, Knock!?!………

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I feel sexy

"It's state of mind I guess, if I look good I feel good, whether it's a sexy feeling not sure, I think sexy is how someone else makes me feel not necessarily how I see myself as I usually feel like a potato.

"

But what a sexy potato you are

And who doesn't love Potatoes.

However I don't think you look like one at all. From the times we have chatted in the past you are funny, smart and have a bit of mystery about you. These things are sexy

"i always feel good or sort of sexy when i put my suit on,,clean shaven nice haircut"

Good for you.

Suits are to some women what lingerie is to some men

"I feel sexy "
just as you should

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I think sexiness is different for everyone. It's an energy they give off that vibrates with you. I've met guys that friends have thought are sexgods and I've found them a bit meh so it really just depends. For example one thing I find sexy is humour - so make me laugh you get in my pants

Knock, Knock!?!………"

If the answers not you then I'm not answering

I’m not sure if I ever really feel ‘sexy’, confident maybe. I can’t remember the last time I looked at myself and thought “oh yeah you’re sexy”. Doing my hair and makeup and wearing a nice outfit with matching lingerie makes me feel good about myself. Being all sexy certainly doesn’t come naturally to me. I think I just fake it till I make it .

Sometimes Mr will come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck or I’ll catch him staring at me and he’ll tell me I’m beautiful. Even after being together for 10 years he still looks at me like he did when we first met and it makes me feel wanted .

Subtle confidence is really sexy. The way someone carries themselves. Like it comes naturally to them without being cocky or arrogant.

Don’t ever feel sexy

Coffee in the Morning to wake up

"I’m not sure if I ever really feel ‘sexy’, confident maybe. I can’t remember the last time I looked at myself and thought “oh yeah you’re sexy”. Doing my hair and makeup and wearing a nice outfit with matching lingerie makes me feel good about myself. Being all sexy certainly doesn’t come naturally to me. I think I just fake it till I make it .

Sometimes Mr will come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck or I’ll catch him staring at me and he’ll tell me I’m beautiful. Even after being together for 10 years he still looks at me like he did when we first met and it makes me feel wanted .

Subtle confidence is really sexy. The way someone carries themselves. Like it comes naturally to them without being cocky or arrogant. "

I don't even think I know what I'd do if I was purposely trying to be sexy and likely I'd look ridiculous so I totally get what you mean.

I think feeling wanted is a beautiful thing. It makes us feel desired and gives us an alluring confidence. That then shows up in how we carry ourselves.

"Don’t ever feel sexy

Coffee in the Morning to wake up

"

That coffee in the morning is the first step x

Sexy is in the eye of beholder.

I think a great many others are sexy, but I wouldn't describe myself as been sexy.

Self confidence is considered sexy apparently which I'm realising since I left school, but I also believe that someone could have to much self confidence that they become.. what's the word??... Self absorbed? An Arsehole? But somehow that works for more than a few women.

I know that my confidence is not overly sure, but I do give off an air of competence which people have learnt to trust wether they realise it or not. I'm just the little cog in the background that keeps everything turning.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I don't really have a need to feel sexy. It's a sensation that occurs when I am with someone.

It's all in the eye contact, touch, tone of voice and how they contribute to closing the gap.

Mutual intuitive attraction.

What makes someone sexy?

Ability to be in the moment and savour it. Self-awareness and acceptance.

The rest I try not have preformed ideas about. Like I could say good conversation, intelligence humour and that's part of it, but then what's sexier than if you want each other that much that there's nothing else on your minds? The eye contact at that point is what gets me.

"Sexy is in the eye of beholder.

I think a great many others are sexy, but I wouldn't describe myself as been sexy.

Self confidence is considered sexy apparently which I'm realising since I left school, but I also believe that someone could have to much self confidence that they become.. what's the word??... Self absorbed? An Arsehole? But somehow that works for more than a few women.

I know that my confidence is not overly sure, but I do give off an air of competence which people have learnt to trust wether they realise it or not. I'm just the little cog in the background that keeps everything turning."

I think you are spot on in that others will often see things we don't see in ourselves.

I also think you're right. There's a very fine line between self confidence and arrogance.

"Everything I'm not cmon wonky i love your beard "

It went on Wednesday

"What do you do to make you feel sexy?

I don't really have a need to feel sexy. It's a sensation that occurs when I am with someone.

It's all in the eye contact, touch, tone of voice and how they contribute to closing the gap.

Mutual intuitive attraction.

What makes someone sexy?

Ability to be in the moment and savour it. Self-awareness and acceptance.

The rest I try not have preformed ideas about. Like I could say good conversation, intelligence humour and that's part of it, but then what's sexier than if you want each other that much that there's nothing else on your minds? The eye contact at that point is what gets me."

That shared eye contact that makes words irrelevant, it speaks of so much . Lust, desire ,hopes and wonder. That one moment shared is possibly the sexiest of them all

"I'm not sexy, I don't feel sexy and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do anything to myself to be sexy "

You have a sexy mind and personality xx

"Everything I'm not

Aww wonko. I'm actually positive that's not the case xx"

I'm positive that I don't have a sexy bone in my body

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Sexy is a feeling. It's a state of mind. It's an attitude. Far more than just how you look.

What do you do to make you feel sexy?"

Have someone in mind that I wish to ravish

"What things do others do for you which makes you feel sexy?"

Show me seduction intentions

"What does sexy mean to you?"

The wanton intention to engage in sex

"What makes someone sexy?"

Emotional intelligence, confidence, stability

Dorchester

"Everything I'm not cmon wonky i love your beard

It went on Wednesday "

awwww you trying to appeal to women?

[Removed by poster at 09/04/23 11:58:45]

"Sexy is a feeling. It's a state of mind. It's an attitude. Far more than just how you look.

Have someone in mind that I wish to ravish

Show me seduction intentions

The wanton intention to engage in sex

What makes someone sexy?

Emotional intelligence, confidence, stability "

Yes . All of the above

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sexy is a state of mind, for sure. (And I’ve got a Luscious Jackson earworm now ‘Wearing nothing is divine, naked is a state of mind’.)

I don’t think sexy ever just happens in a vacuum. I think other people are what make me feel good about myself. I guess I need that external validation.

So for me it’s feeling wanted, by someone I think is amazing. Needed. Lusted after. And that can come in so many different ways. The way you look at me. The way you take any opportunity to touch me - a brush of fingers, a clasp of hands, a leaning-in. All the way through to that hungry look in your eyes when you wrap your hand around my cock and guide it towards your mouth.

That exact same feeling can come from a text that says ‘good morning’. Knowing you want me comes in all sorts of ways. And they all do the trick. Make me feel like I’m a sexy person after all. I *must* be if you want me. Because you’re hot as fuck.

By *aidbacklover2021Man  over a year ago

perth

Getting ready to go dancing make me feel sexy shave shower freshen up put on some nice clothes and look forward to those sexy salsa moves with the ladies at class

"Getting ready to go dancing make me feel sexy shave shower freshen up put on some nice clothes and look forward to those sexy salsa moves with the ladies at class"

Dancing is great for the soul.

I get that too. The only time I really feel sexy alone is when I'm draped over a chair in class or on stage. Providing I can get out of my own head long enough!

"Sexy is a state of mind, for sure. (And I’ve got a Luscious Jackson earworm now ‘Wearing nothing is divine, naked is a state of mind’.)

I don’t think sexy ever just happens in a vacuum. I think other people are what make me feel good about myself. I guess I need that external validation.

So for me it’s feeling wanted, by someone I think is amazing. Needed. Lusted after. And that can come in so many different ways. The way you look at me. The way you take any opportunity to touch me - a brush of fingers, a clasp of hands, a leaning-in. All the way through to that hungry look in your eyes when you wrap your hand around my cock and guide it towards your mouth.

That exact same feeling can come from a text that says ‘good morning’. Knowing you want me comes in all sorts of ways. And they all do the trick. Make me feel like I’m a sexy person after all. I *must* be if you want me. Because you’re hot as fuck."

Feeling wanted, craved, desired is super sexy . As is knowing you've turned someone on just enough that they are left aching for more.

» Add a new message to this topic