FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hi

hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi my name is jonny im looking for a woman who will treat me horrible and nasty and she can do what she wants to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

A relationship jonny you're looking for a relationship

By *iscreetMan_UKMan  over a year ago

Felbridge / E Grinstead

Give _amierebel an award.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A relationship jonny you're looking for a relationship "

I can definitely agree with you about my ex! I could give her his details ! Basically everything he wants with some extra soul crushing, and mental torture thrown in!

nae danger.

I should probably try dig myself out this before I get the hate, there are some beautiful woman in this world in the way they treat people aswell that was strictly humour...

nae danger.

"A relationship jonny you're looking for a relationship

I can definitely agree with you about my ex! I could give her his details ! Basically everything he wants with some extra soul crushing, and mental torture thrown in!"

Honestly pal I know a few myself more than had my share of that experience of course it's not down to gender though there be many guys who treat there partners the same way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can definitely agree with you about my ex! I could give her his details ! Basically everything he wants with some extra soul crushing, and mental torture thrown in!

Honestly pal I know a few myself more than had my share of that experience of course it's not down to gender though there be many guys who treat there partners the same way "

Yeah for sure. I ditched a lot of male friends over the years for this reason too. It’s a shame but I see it happen so much with people I know of all walks of life.

nae danger.

Honestly pal I know a few myself more than had my share of that experience of course it's not down to gender though there be many guys who treat there partners the same way

Yeah for sure. I ditched a lot of male friends over the years for this reason too. It’s a shame but I see it happen so much with people I know of all walks of life.

"

Love can make anyone blind to what's happening to them even if people tell them from the outside, sometimes you can't see things until your out that toxicity

nae danger.

"hi my name is jonny im looking for a woman who will treat me horrible and nasty and she can do what she wants to me"

Sorry for hijacking your thread though Jonny pal, genuinely best of luck in your search I will say sometimes fantasy and reality are 2 different things entirely

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"hi my name is jonny im looking for a woman who will treat me horrible and nasty and she can do what she wants to me"
you want wife?

» Add a new message to this topic