FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happy Easter everyone

Happy Easter everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well the sun is shining and it's going to be a lovely weekend.

I've had the best week I've had for along time. I've been out the house twice first time in 9 weeks. One of those was to see my grandchildren who I had a lovely day with and spoilt them rotten for Easter. We saw all the lambs frolicking in the fields and all the daffodils out.

It would of been mine and Jay's 17th anniversary as we met at Easter. I will go lay some flowers at our special spot. I'm not sad. We both loved this time of year and I've got great memories.

Also something I've been really worried about for a whole year has had a positive outcome. Jay told me it would be ok and it is.

Only downside to the week is that my hips have really hurt.

Guess I just wanted to share that this week I feel happy and can't actually remember how that feels.Im hoping it continues.

What ever your doing this weekend whether you are religious or not have a wonderful time.

Karen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Excellent news. Have a great weekend

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Aww Karen! I hope your happy continues in the week to come.

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Well the sun is shining and it's going to be a lovely weekend.

I've had the best week I've had for along time. I've been out the house twice first time in 9 weeks. One of those was to see my grandchildren who I had a lovely day with and spoilt them rotten for Easter. We saw all the lambs frolicking in the fields and all the daffodils out.

It would of been mine and Jay's 17th anniversary as we met at Easter. I will go lay some flowers at our special spot. I'm not sad. We both loved this time of year and I've got great memories.

Also something I've been really worried about for a whole year has had a positive outcome. Jay told me it would be ok and it is.

Only downside to the week is that my hips have really hurt.

Guess I just wanted to share that this week I feel happy and can't actually remember how that feels.Im hoping it continues.

What ever your doing this weekend whether you are religious or not have a wonderful time.

Karen"

What a lovely post, our heartfelt best wishes to you Karen and you know all will be well. Happy Easter to you and Jay.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Oh Karen. Your joyful post has made me smile.

I hope it continues for you. Its a huge thing

» Add a new message to this topic