FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Words of love

Words of love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a boring Saturday for me so here you go ladies.

Throughout my life I have felt like nothing really matters, gazing up at the stary night and seeing all the twinkles from distant stars, comprehending the vast open expanse of space. Feeling every second as a fleeting moment when I see a comet blazing across the night sky... I make a wish.

Nihilism, existential dread, feeling that everything and everyone are meaningless specks in the relentless decay of time.. it's a difficult feeling to shake. I often wondered if there was any point in doing anything with my life, what could I possibly do that carries any meaning in this world compared to the unfathomable infinite. Feeling so small and entirely inconsequential to everything around me.

Then, when I least expected it, I found something. Something I never thought I would discover in a million lifetimes... I found you. A woman so beautiful, so pure, so magnetic. I couldn't believe another human being, just as small and inconsequential as me on this enormous floating rock in the black void of space, could bring so much purpose into my life.

This feeling, like Atlas himself, I feel like I could carry the world on my back standing tall and proud. You, my love, who breathes fire into my heart and takes my breath away. Who knew you could give me so much purpose in my life. That feeling of existential dread bleeds away until it finally disappears, and all that is left is love, for you, my person.

Everyday I feel lucky to be your man, to have the opportunity to bring joy into your life, to nurture you and watch you blossom into the stunning flower that you are. I finally feel a sense of purpose, purpose in a universe that doesn't care about our insignificant existence. I count everyday with you as a miracle, the miracle that you can make this tiny speck in time feel that I can overcome infinity itself. Every moment is fleeting, just like the comet I once saw and wished upon, but with you, time stands still... My wish came true...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elinda BeaverCouple  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

You have a beautiful way with words Jagger

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You have a beautiful way with words Jagger "

Thanks, I have been told that I have Satan's tongue, make of that what you will