trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Ohh and riding a motorbike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Rollercoasters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Climbing into fresh bedding after a long day.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Are we talking just sex or a full earth shattering session?

Getting into bed with fresh bedclothes

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Being out in nature comes a close second…

K

"Climbing into fresh bedding after a long day."

Snap

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

"Are we talking just sex or a full earth shattering session? "

In any form.

Laughter, dancing, galloping along an empty 3 mile beach ... actually so many things!

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

Doing a 48 second lap round Brands Indy on a super bike…..it’s a damn close thing!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Good sex is much better than sex

Lowering yourself into a hot bath, candles lit, door locked and letting the day melt away.

Accidentally waking up before your alarm goes off and still having a few hours left to sleep.

Garlic bread.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

"Doing a 48 second lap round Brands Indy on a super bike…..it’s a damn close thing!"
I think watching that would be pretty close x

"What things are better than sex?

"

Nothing...so so many things might come close but Sex is... And always will be No.1.

By *laytime78Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Those moments with your mates where you are laughing uncontrolably and each time someone says something it just makes you laugh even harder!

Quite a lot of things actually. I mean, I love sex but it's only a tiny part of life. There are moments where Sex (good sex) is the only thing that will satisfy me but more often than not I could give it a miss for so many other things.

The uncontrollable laughter with friends over an 'in' joke or memory. The kind where none of you can stop because everytime you look at each other one of you starts again

The unbridled joy of having happy children and those moments of overwhelming love and pride for them.

Food. Good food. OK sometimes its not better and sometimes it is . Depends on my mood .

I'm not a petrol head but the roof down on a sunny day , good music, and a fun drive to the coast is definitely up there for me.

Anticipation, good kissing, flirtation, chemistry and all the stuff before you get to actually having sex can often be even better than the actual sex. Not because the sex is bad but because it can be so all consuming and delicious

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

A lay in

If anyone thinks sex is the best thing ever then you really need to experience life a little more.

Spooning on a cold night with no back poking.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Accidentally waking up before your alarm goes off and still having a few hours left to sleep.

Garlic bread. "

It's the future.....

A

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

"Doing a 48 second lap round Brands Indy on a super bike…..it’s a damn close thing! I think watching that would be pretty close x"

Come down to Brands when I’m next out getting the bike dialled in x

Standing looking over Machu Picchu as the sun comes up.

By *ooking Fun!Man  over a year ago

NEWTOWNARDS

Good ride on motorbike!!

2 sex

"Ohh and riding a motorbike "

Difficult to argue.

By *rownhotnessMan  over a year ago

Cheshire/London/Midlands

Boobs

"If anyone thinks sex is the best thing ever then you really need to experience life a little more.

"

There is nothing more beautiful than having sex with a person that wants you and you them , it's the ultimate showing of true love with each other .they are each others oxygen, personally l think if a person hasn't experienced that.. they should..sex for the sake of sex is meaningless,.

"If anyone thinks sex is the best thing ever then you really need to experience life a little more.

There is nothing more beautiful than having sex with a person that wants you and you them , it's the ultimate showing of true love with each other .they are each others oxygen, personally l think if a person hasn't experienced that.. they should..sex for the sake of sex is meaningless,. "

But there's nothing in life better? Really?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

Everything I wake up in sicily and look out to see etna ... that for me is better than sex

Getting the all clear from cancer.

The right place

"Quite a lot of things actually. I mean, I love sex but it's only a tiny part of life. There are moments where Sex (good sex) is the only thing that will satisfy me but more often than not I could give it a miss for so many other things.

The uncontrollable laughter with friends over an 'in' joke or memory. The kind where none of you can stop because everytime you look at each other one of you starts again

The unbridled joy of having happy children and those moments of overwhelming love and pride for them.

Food. Good food. OK sometimes its not better and sometimes it is . Depends on my mood .

I'm not a petrol head but the roof down on a sunny day , good music, and a fun drive to the coast is definitely up there for me.

Anticipation, good kissing, flirtation, chemistry and all the stuff before you get to actually having sex can often be even better than the actual sex. Not because the sex is bad but because it can be so all consuming and delicious

"

I completely agree with that.

Sex is great but not the greatest.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Love Sex Ribeye steak

There is nothing more beautiful than having sex with a person that wants you and you them , it's the ultimate showing of true love with each other .they are each others oxygen, personally l think if a person hasn't experienced that.. they should..sex for the sake of sex is meaningless,. "

You talking about Sex, or love?

By *aveonMan  over a year ago

Dartford

taking my car around a track flat out x "

Was about to say the same

Chicken shish kebab on nann, with chilli sauce

By *atfuckerbristolMan  over a year ago

Wells

Today…finding the motorway weirdly quiet despite it being a bank holiday weekend. Might need to change my underwear when I get to work!

There is nothing more beautiful than having sex with a person that wants you and you them , it's the ultimate showing of true love with each other .they are each others oxygen, personally l think if a person hasn't experienced that.. they should..sex for the sake of sex is meaningless,.

"

You have me blocked ..why ? ..we never met ..but l give my opinion and you don't agree with it so you block me ?? Anyway each to their own here ..but to answer your question..to me there is nothing better than being with a person who when your not with you feel like you can't breathe..they are your oxygen ..when you are having sex with them everything else pales into insufficience..yes of course there are other things that people love to do...like scoring a winning goal in a WC final .. winning the Derby.. climbing mount Everest.. whatever..but to me ..to me.. having Sex with you SOULMATE.. nothing touches it.. simply because she's your SOULMATE. all the rest aren't..but that is only my opinion..l've only answered the question asked ..

The right place

While that is great, skiing is even better

Sagittarius A

"Love Sex Ribeye steak

"

Death Valley night sky is pretty amazing.

But then that's better with someone you love too so...

Love wins I reckon.

Chocolate

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I have come to the conclusion that I am just greedy & selfish. I’m really struggling to answer this.

Kissing - but then I’m definitely going to want sex and probably more kissing.

Food - I’m notorious for loving food. But eating a delicious meal with someone I like, or worse cooking with them, I’ll want sex.

Sleep - I never get enough sleep, but I end up having rude dreams…. Can you see where this is going

I think sex, passion and intimacy are too interwoven into my personality. When I enjoy something I enjoy it fully.

You have me blocked ..why ? ..we never met ..but l give my opinion and you don't agree with it so you block me ?? Anyway each to their own here ..but to answer your question..to me there is nothing better than being with a person who when your not with you feel like you can't breathe..they are your oxygen ..when you are having sex with them everything else pales into insufficience..yes of course there are other things that people love to do...like scoring a winning goal in a WC final .. winning the Derby.. climbing mount Everest.. whatever..but to me ..to me.. having Sex with you SOULMATE.. nothing touches it.. simply because she's your SOULMATE. all the rest aren't..but that is only my opinion..l've only answered the question asked .. "

Not really only answered the question asked....

When your team score a 90th minute winner.

"Love Sex Ribeye steak

Love wins I reckon."

Did you find a wallet there by any chance? *true story.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

Sex, doggystyle, in a four poster bed in a Caribbean luxury lodge overlooking the sea, whilst watching Deadpool, eating a tub of Ben & Jerries and some tangfastics, with a glass of good New Zealand sauvignon blanc chilled to perfection within arms reach and Henry Cavill and Margot Robbie stood naked either side of you fanning you with giant ostrich feathers and offering words of encouragement.

Then some cake.

A

Sagittarius A

"I have come to the conclusion that I am just greedy & selfish. I’m really struggling to answer this.

Kissing - but then I’m definitely going to want sex and probably more kissing.

Food - I’m notorious for loving food. But eating a delicious meal with someone I like, or worse cooking with them, I’ll want sex.

Sleep - I never get enough sleep, but I end up having rude dreams…. Can you see where this is going

I think sex, passion and intimacy are too interwoven into my personality. When I enjoy something I enjoy it fully. "

The word interwoven never sounded so good!

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Cheesecake

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Sex can be anything from boring and a chore, to the most amazing feeling, so, a bottle of ice cold Cherry Lucozade could win, or be a poor second.

Right now it would be close between the Lucozade and sex with my new friend.

Sex, doggystyle, in a four poster bed in a Caribbean luxury lodge overlooking the sea, whilst watching Deadpool, eating a tub of Ben & Jerries and some tangfastics, with a glass of good New Zealand sauvignon blanc chilled to perfection within arms reach and Henry Cavill and Margot Robbie stood naked either side of you fanning you with giant ostrich feathers and offering words of encouragement.

Then some cake.

A"

I'll take the Deadpool bit. Can I swap out the rest?.

Sagittarius A

"Love Sex Ribeye steak

Love wins I reckon.

Did you find a wallet there by any chance? *true story. "

Wallet... Oh no we didn't see any wallets honest guv

Sounds like something I would do lol

You have me blocked ..why ? ..we never met ..but l give my opinion and you don't agree with it so you block me ?? Anyway each to their own here ..but to answer your question..to me there is nothing better than being with a person who when your not with you feel like you can't breathe..they are your oxygen ..when you are having sex with them everything else pales into insufficience..yes of course there are other things that people love to do...like scoring a winning goal in a WC final .. winning the Derby.. climbing mount Everest.. whatever..but to me ..to me.. having Sex with you SOULMATE.. nothing touches it.. simply because she's your SOULMATE. all the rest aren't..but that is only my opinion..l've only answered the question asked .. "

Have I? Jeez, I hardly block anyone. I was obviously having a bad day.

But yeah, sex is not the be all and end all.

"Love Sex Ribeye steak

Love wins I reckon.

Did you find a wallet there by any chance? *true story.

Wallet... Oh no we didn't see any wallets honest guv

Sounds like something I would do lol"

Haha. Sent you a Dm. Or I’ll railroad this thread.

Sorry op.

Riding my motorbike fast on twisty road.

Listening to music laud.

Walking a mountains.

Going on touring holiday.

And so on and on there is plenty of things better than sex.

By *cott73Man  over a year ago

brighton

The cold side of the pillow.

You have me blocked ..why ? ..we never met ..but l give my opinion and you don't agree with it so you block me ?? Anyway each to their own here ..but to answer your question..to me there is nothing better than being with a person who when your not with you feel like you can't breathe..they are your oxygen ..when you are having sex with them everything else pales into insufficience..yes of course there are other things that people love to do...like scoring a winning goal in a WC final .. winning the Derby.. climbing mount Everest.. whatever..but to me ..to me.. having Sex with you SOULMATE.. nothing touches it.. simply because she's your SOULMATE. all the rest aren't..but that is only my opinion..l've only answered the question asked ..

Have I? Jeez, I hardly block anyone. I was obviously having a bad day.

But yeah, sex is not the be all and end all.

"

Ya..l was kinda stunned too that you had but anyway ..to some Sex is not the be all and end all ..l fully agree with your point.. absolutely ..a poster above said that getting the all clear from Cancer is ..and l fully agree with that poster , l have seen what it has done to loved ones ..but in my point l was only talking about full healthy people ..when anything goes down that road of illness or sickness all other bets are off ..it's a completely different situation.. anyway we'll agree to disagree..you have your point and l have mine ..and btw l do love your replies etc on the forums .. they're always refreshing and interesting

Not really only answered the question asked.... "

"Sleep

Coffee

Food

Shopping

Watching TV

Reading

Going for a walk

Working out

Sometimes even work

"

So basically everything in your daily life

"Sleep

Coffee

Food

Shopping

Watching TV

Reading

Going for a walk

Working out

Sometimes even work

So basically everything in your daily life "

Pretty much

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

A beautiful sunrise or sunset. A rugged view. Music that evokes a memory. Good company.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Flirting

Wonderfully emotional music

Love and true companionship

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Dogs

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

“That” look. The one that says…

I’m going with

Cake

I like this one

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

The bacon and egg barm I'm eating right now.

But when I'm doing The Sex, then The Sex is better. I'm an in the moment person.

J

"“That” look. The one that says… "

I have haribo, you mean that look

The Big Smoke

"“That” look. The one that says…

I have haribo, you mean that look "

You know I love Haribo

Transsexual Transylvania

Ah yes, The Sex.

As I always say, sex is alright, but it's not as good as the real thing.

You know I love Haribo "

That come eat my haribo look

The Big Smoke

You know I love Haribo

That come eat my haribo look "

I have perfected that look

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Life

Transsexual Transylvania

You know I love Haribo

I have perfected that look "

I'll have to wear a Haribo negligee if we meet.

The Big Smoke

You know I love Haribo

I have perfected that look

I'll have to wear a Haribo negligee if we meet. "

Now you’re talking

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Well I love sex but. On my bike, in the countryside,with the sun in my back. It’s my happy place.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

That pump, sweat and feeling of accomplishment you get after a good gym session

Even Arnold Schwarzenegger said so

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Lounging on the beach

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

So many things are better than casual sex.

Sitting in the sunshine, feeling the warmth on the skin, listening to the birds chirping, a gentle drone of an aeroplane overhead taking some lucky bastards to Crete. I love that.

Would it be improved by a man betwixt my legs snaffling away on my pussy? No. It would merely be an annoyance.

By *hong loverMan  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

"

a slow long 69

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

The grilled cheese and bacon sarnie I just devoured was pretty orgasmic

"The grilled cheese and bacon sarnie I just devoured was pretty orgasmic "

With special sauce on

Llanelli

"The grilled cheese and bacon sarnie I just devoured was pretty orgasmic

With special sauce on "

Always got to have that special sauce

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

a cuddle and chocolate.

but im not sharing the chocolate, fight me for it

With special sauce on

Always got to have that special sauce "

Mind it doesn't work its way in the paper cuts though, ouchy

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Food

Sleep

Gaming

Anime

My own company

Music

Salt

Lemonade

Cheesecake

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Going flat out up the gallops, until your eyes water!

Llanelli

With special sauce on

Mind it doesn't work its way in the paper cuts though, ouchy"

I don't tend to play with myself while eating

With special sauce on

I don't tend to play with myself while eating "

That I doubt PD

By *ashMan  over a year ago

Westhoughton

Food

Music

Contact or physical sports

Racing

River rafting

Walking in summer rains

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not much beats great sex with a great person to be honest.

But:

Finishing a piece of art work and just gazing at it/handing it over.

Knowing that my kids have had a great day after a day out.

Observing a fish tank after I've cleaned and pruned it.

Laughing with a friend that I havn't seen in ages.

Naked cuddles and meandering chit chat.

Llanelli

With special sauce on

I don't tend to play with myself while eating

That I doubt PD "

By *ez669Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The way i feel today nothing will beat sex

?? Hmmm? Driving on the edge, laughing, watching the kids enjoy life, listening to rain ping off a tin roof on an otherwise sunny day, winning an argument when you know you are wrong but too deep into it to give up! The thing that is always better than sex is the fantastical idea of what it would be like before you actually do it.

Aerobatics.

That's it, then sex.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

The Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator in pink.

By *ormalfornorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

When you’re out and you really need a poo and you make it to the toilet just in time.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of things are better than sex. Number1 for me is seeing the grandchildren

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

Ooh yes

Dax cobra at goodwood on utube

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Really, really good sex?

Where you shed your clothes almost as fast as your inhibitions, it's filled with laughter, intimacy and connection. You naturally progress through different things, drink in each other with smiles, little whispers of adoration, growls of lust, that healthy sheen of orgasms lighting you up with the radiance only really good sex can?

Taleggio.

Kissing. The sort where you lose yourself in another person, all soft sighs and gentle tastes. Or the sort of kissing where you know, from every hungry kiss how much they really want you. Need you almost. I'm more than happy to kiss someone without any sex at all.

And I think moments where you're really happy. The sort of giddy happy, the quietly content. Where everything *is* and you don't need to think. It could be in a good book, shared laughter. Hugs from loved ones. The sort of meal where you think about it in the days to come. Heck, even years.

Sex is incredible. Addictive.

There's so much more though isn't there?

Oh and pumpkin spice lattes.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Really, really good sex?

Where you shed your clothes almost as fast as your inhibitions, it's filled with laughter, intimacy and connection. You naturally progress through different things, drink in each other with smiles, little whispers of adoration, growls of lust, that healthy sheen of orgasms lighting you up with the radiance only really good sex can?

Taleggio.

Kissing. The sort where you lose yourself in another person, all soft sighs and gentle tastes. Or the sort of kissing where you know, from every hungry kiss how much they really want you. Need you almost. I'm more than happy to kiss someone without any sex at all.

And I think moments where you're really happy. The sort of giddy happy, the quietly content. Where everything *is* and you don't need to think. It could be in a good book, shared laughter. Hugs from loved ones. The sort of meal where you think about it in the days to come. Heck, even years.

Sex is incredible. Addictive.

There's so much more though isn't there?

Oh and pumpkin spice lattes.

"

I knew there'd be cheese. You're obsessed, Meli. Obsessed.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Watching our two grandsons working the punchbag and speedball in our garage, they are both members of a local boxing club, the 12 year old spars but the 7 year old isn't allowed to spar yet but is destined to be the better boxer according to his personal coach.

Makes us so proud to watch them working at the sport that made their great grandad so well known.

» Add a new message to this topic