FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's the best gadget you have ever owned?

What's the best gadget you have ever owned?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Have a lovely day all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Have a lovely day all. "

There a few but I'll go with the newest my new can opener

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

My FuckmasterPro5000 blow up doll with 6-speed pulsating vagina and non-drip semen collection tray.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Finally getting round to buying a new android that's only a couple years old, and having an unlimited data and service plan. Something I've not had most my life.

I just feel so much more relaxed when I'm out and about, I can listen to whatever I want anywhere anytime, watch whatever I want, talk to anyone anytime, anything that requires internet like online banking and emailing etc.

In this day and age, not having those things available when you need/want them just sucks. I can appreciate putting my phone down and enjoying the scenery like it used to be in the old days before all this technology, but it's still nice to have all that in my pocket

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a gadget for opening jars and bottles. Since I broke my shoulder I couldn't be without it

I have a Samsung Watch 4, I can monitor my heart through it which is reassuring having a heart condition, and tells me if I'm in AFIB

I also like monitoring my sleep through it. Tracking workouts is a bonus

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Sony Walkman it got me through the monotony of school.

By *acktopervMan  over a year ago

Stourport-On-Severn

As a kitchen fitter, the best gadget i have ever owned is a "Handle Jig" Especially one that actually works time after time with deadly accuracy.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Small Swiss Army knife. Use it every day for something or other. Had about ten now as the only thing it can’t do is not get lost now and again.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's my Ninja ..... I wouldn't produce half the dishes I do without it.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

My soda stream. In primary school one girl in my class had one and used to bring pop to school every day which she refused to share with anyone. We couldn't afford a bottle of pop, much less a machine to make the bloody stuff.

2020 I bought one thinking I'd probably use it for a month then put it away and never think of it again.

I actually use it almost every week, and every time I use it I am just as thrilled as the first time. Fuck you Donna and your 1981 pineappleade, fuck you. I've got my own fizzy vimto now.

"My FuckmasterPro5000 blow up doll with 6-speed pulsating vagina and non-drip semen collection tray.

"

Amazon?

» Add a new message to this topic