FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flightradar

Flightradar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oubleswing2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Does anyone else spend a fair bit of time on their website, generally tracking military craft (when their transponders are on) ?

It's fascinating is it not ?

Any one else noticed a lot of patterns over the last several months, with combat aircraft doing patrols mostly off the north norfolk coast or east aberdeen coast ? Occasionally with refuelling aircraft in said areas ?

Sub hunting I wonder ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Mr KC looks at Flightradar. He mainly ends up telling our daughter where *that* commercial jet is going from/to, which airline and what colour the plane is. Wizz Air is pink and therefore approved

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

I've looked at it and agree it's fascinating, the past few days there's been some USA flagged aircraft at Edinburgh Airport, too small to be freighters but with no windows, spy planes maybe ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do use it but just if there’s a particular reason such as a news worthy flight (virgin orbit out of Newquay for example) or an unusual plane has just flown over and I want to check what it was. I don’t tend to just browse though

By *acktopervMan  over a year ago

Stourport-On-Severn

I tend to look at it more often than i used to, that's for shure. What i look at now with a lot more interest is what's going on around The Black Sea. It can provide a good insight into what might really be going on in Ukraine.

» Add a new message to this topic