FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A low/tilted cervix and massive dongs.......

A low/tilted cervix and massive dongs.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Those of you who are afflicted with a low or tilted cervix, are you able to accommodate a larger than average wang? Any advice or tips for those of us who quake at the prospect of more than 6 inches? Menfolk who are blessed/cursed with an impressive member, what do you do to ensure the comfort and pleasure of your lover?

Nell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a tilted cervix. I just stay away from very large penis. I'm not going to do something that is uncomfortable for me

By *elinda BeaverCouple  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I had a tilted cervix until I had it removed.

But using a pillow under your bottom helps. Love honey sell a support pillow I believe.

"I have a tilted cervix. I just stay away from very large penis. I'm not going to do something that is uncomfortable for me"

Did nobody ever have a technique that made it more comfortable?

"I had a tilted cervix until I had it removed.

But using a pillow under your bottom helps. Love honey sell a support pillow I believe. "

Thanks for the tip!

By *uri00620Woman  over a year ago

Croydon

"I have a tilted cervix. I just stay away from very large penis. I'm not going to do something that is uncomfortable for me"

Same. Avoid. 90% of messages i get are about being "well hung", "bbc" etc etc with the assumption that's what I'm looking for which makes filtering easier.

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

Listen to what she says before sex and ensure not to go to deep to hard. Pay more attention to her body language when inside her….simple stuff really.

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Not sure if it's the same thing but I have a retroverted uterus, found out at my first smear test, and I've never had any pain or issues at all with size or positions so I'd say give a big one a try and in different postions...everyones different you just need to find what's comfortable for you. Seems to be more deep thrusting than size that causes people pain

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Quaking would not be advised, pal!

If it's something that is a worry physically (and by that, I assume/hope it's communicated in person before), then that person should be... y'know. In the driver's seat, initially. Control the pace of things just a little bit, assure that you're moving together in the right way.

But mostly just talk it out. And make it ridiculous, make it hilarious, we love to see that. Makes things way less stress-y sometimes.

P.s. you owe me a coffee for unsanctioned use of 'dong'.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I have a tilted cervix. I just stay away from very large penis. I'm not going to do something that is uncomfortable for me

Did nobody ever have a technique that made it more comfortable? "

No cause as I said I stay away from them

"Not sure if it's the same thing but I have a retroverted uterus, found out at my first smear test, and I've never had any pain or issues at all with size or positions so I'd say give a big one a try and in different postions...everyones different you just need to find what's comfortable for you. Seems to be more deep thrusting than size that causes people pain"

The deep thrusting is an issue. And doggy style is a total no-go with some men.

"Quaking would not be advised, pal!

If it's something that is a worry physically (and by that, I assume/hope it's communicated in person before), then that person should be... y'know. In the driver's seat, initially. Control the pace of things just a little bit, assure that you're moving together in the right way.

But mostly just talk it out. And make it ridiculous, make it hilarious, we love to see that. Makes things way less stress-y sometimes.

P.s. you owe me a coffee for unsanctioned use of 'dong'. "

I owe you, like, 8 coffees now. You'll get the caffeine jitters and be sick on my shoes.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Quaking would not be advised, pal!

P.s. you owe me a coffee for unsanctioned use of 'dong'.

I owe you, like, 8 coffees now. You'll get the caffeine jitters and be sick on my shoes."

Well, at least you won't be worried about penis.

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

It’s not about finding the right position but the angle, so talk with your partner and find what works

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Long ones never did anything for me - they hurt too much - I lost my cervix many years ago but still prefer average size

J x

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Op,

Having someone bigger than normal in common, I would say you'll do fine!

Its all in the arousal!

And also in doggy, round your back, rather than arch it!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Any advice or tips for those of us who quake at the prospect of more than 6 inches? Menfolk who are blessed/cursed with an impressive member, what do you do to ensure the comfort and pleasure of your lover?

Nell"

The easiest solution is if those guys onky use 3/4 of their dong.

A

*or half, depending on how bad they are at measuring.

"Op,

Its all in the arousal!

And also in doggy, round your back, rather than arch it!"

Oh! Not heard that one before! This is very good to know, thank you.

"Any advice or tips for those of us who quake at the prospect of more than 6 inches? Menfolk who are blessed/cursed with an impressive member, what do you do to ensure the comfort and pleasure of your lover?

Nell

A

*or half, depending on how bad they are at measuring. "

Don't say dong, you'll end up in debt to CD

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

I've a tilted womb and not able to have babies, big cocks are a,problem but I find legs round there next helps but no to doggy, cowgirl is good then your in control..

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Op,

Its all in the arousal!

And also in doggy, round your back, rather than arch it!"

How do you round your back rather than arch it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's all based on

1 Angle for you

2 How turned you are

3 Stage in your cycle each month as the cervix lowers/rises and softens/hardens at various points.

4 The angle the man attached to the dong naturally assumes according to his pleasure also.

5 How soon the guy will go for deep thrusting in the act.

6 How hard he is.

A mismatch on some of those points can cause pain rather than the pleasure than can happen if its matched right.

In a good relationship where awareness is created on all of the above means sometimes you'll get awesome and other times you won't so much and you both have to accept and go with it and change it up a bit along the way.

Not something that's easily done in some fab dynamics or arrangements.

Tilted cervix and tilted womb here, usually avoid lengthy cocks.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nell

A

*or half, depending on how bad they are at measuring.

Don't say dong, you'll end up in debt to CD "

As long as it's in Vietnamese Dong that's all good.

It's about 30,000 to 1 at the mo.

A

I was told I have a low lying cervix at a smear - I find the more aroused I am the more I relax and can accommodate a vwe guy

I also find doggy and missionary easier.. going on top with a vwe guy can be quite uncomfortable but again, if really turned on its alright . Also depends where in my cycle I am as to if it's lower if that makes sense. X

I’ve just had mine removed so I’m quite excited to see if I can take a bigun now

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I've always enjoyed the control needed to make sure I don't go too deep when asked not to. It's kind of like edging yourself. That's just me though.

You could try doughnuts, then eat the doughnuts for an energy boost for round two.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 06/04/23 23:53:04]

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

As a non-owner of a vagina, I feel like I would benefit from a couple of diagrams to increase my understanding of this thread. Luke

"I think it's all based on

1 Angle for you

2 How turned you are

3 Stage in your cycle each month as the cervix lowers/rises and softens/hardens at various points.

4 The angle the man attached to the dong naturally assumes according to his pleasure also.

6 How hard he is.

A mismatch on some of those points can cause pain rather than the pleasure than can happen if its matched right.

In a good relationship where awareness is created on all of the above means sometimes you'll get awesome and other times you won't so much and you both have to accept and go with it and change it up a bit along the way.

Tilted cervix and tilted womb here, usually avoid lengthy cocks. "

I didn't realise the cervix lowered. Softened yes. This thread, esp this post is really informative, thanks PB.

"Op,

Its all in the arousal!

How do you round your back rather than arch it? "

Its a bit like cow in the cat and cow yoga move.

"Those of you who are afflicted with a low or tilted cervix, are you able to accommodate a larger than average wang? Any advice or tips for those of us who quake at the prospect of more than 6 inches? Menfolk who are blessed/cursed with an impressive member, what do you do to ensure the comfort and pleasure of your lover?

Nell"

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a low or tilted cervix.. How on earth would you find this out

How can i be 52 and not even know this when I'm a woman

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I had a tilted cervix until I had it removed when they did my hysterectomy due to childbirth complications

but pillows under my hips were helpful till then.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Mine's super low due to POP and the whole gubbins is held up with a silicone ring. Mr KC is somewhat blessed and depending on how my uterus is hanging, I can struggle with doggy or similar "deep" positions. On those occasions, we just shift to a different position. In doggy, I can sometimes play around with the angle, or try keeping your legs together and him kneeling either side of your legs, instead of inside your legs.

I wouldn't want to try anything bigger than Mr KC though......

Mine improved a bit with a more supportive silicone pessary, but my cervix still gets in the way......

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Generally I avoid big guys. Way too much for me. Average and skilled all the way for me.

I know they’ll deny but my experience of big guys is also they tend to think that is all that’s require and they make little effort elsewhere - also not what I am interested in.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I bet I could tilt your cervix back

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Unfortunately I have neither so can't contribute all that much

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I bet I could tilt your cervix back"

Show how you know little about female anatomy, without saying you don't know much about female anatomy!

"I think it's all based on

1 Angle for you

2 How turned you are

6 How hard he is.

Tilted cervix and tilted womb here, usually avoid lengthy cocks. "

This all good points to be discussed. I find how aroused I am & where in my cycle I am makes a huge (excuse the pun) difference too. Second the Pillow under the lower back/bum can really help xo

By *tar80sWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I found reverse cowgirl excellent especially if I lean more into his legs and definetly pillows but magic mountain it - from behind but stacks of pillows underneath to keep you raised up.

And definetly not hard/rough sex during the low times. Ice dildos come in handy.

"Op,

Its all in the arousal!

How do you round your back rather than arch it?

Its a bit like cow in the cat and cow yoga move. "

Ah perfect, thank you! Who knew yoga had so many benefits?

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Don't know about me being massive, but my ex was tilted and if I caught her wrongly, it used to hurt like hell.

By *equals3x8Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

You need a better than average man for more comfort!

My advice lots of foreplay.

If the male cums the penis should still have it's statute without all the strength.

This is a good time for a sloppy bj to get it all wet.

Because he's just cum getting properly erect will take a while so it's a good time to try and ease in a large member while retaining its size but flaccid.

Once in he can slowly get fullyaroused causing him to grow inside of you, heist completed

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

Hello darling,

Firstly I would check that said long dong is actually worthy of the effort. If yes, please proceed to follow the fabulous advice offered by several people in this thread starting with the communication bit

If no, feed CD the 8 coffees then let him jitter and puke of the large dong holders shoe’s instead of yours, it’ll be more entertaining that way and saves you a pair of shoes.

Also please imagine this reply in a flow chart format with aligning arrows etc for easy selection

Love n kisses

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Every day is a school day. Us fellas really ought to read these threads to understand any issues we could be causing

"Hello darling,

Firstly I would check that said long dong is actually worthy of the effort. If yes, please proceed to follow the fabulous advice offered by several people in this thread starting with the communication bit

If no, feed CD the 8 coffees then let him jitter and puke of the large dong holders shoe’s instead of yours, it’ll be more entertaining that way and saves you a pair of shoes.

Also please imagine this reply in a flow chart format with aligning arrows etc for easy selection

Love n kisses "

So CD is our go to thrower upper on very endowed men's shoes?

Good to know Bugs.

"Hello darling,

Love n kisses "

You, my Sweet, are a genius. I covet your logic skills.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’m certainly not big big but I have had a few women who sometimes struggle to take it all. It’s like anal - you just have to be respectful and watch and listen , it’s pretty obvious when you’re too hard and deep and it’s easy to adjust and still enjoy great sex without hurting her

"I’m certainly not big big but I have had a few women who sometimes struggle to take it all. It’s like anal - you just have to be respectful and watch and listen , it’s pretty obvious when you’re too hard and deep and it’s easy to adjust and still enjoy great sex without hurting her "

I think Nell is referring to big big. Very big.

Maybe it does come down to being respectful and paying attention to the other person - a good lover is skilled enough to listen and adapt.

And if that fails, rounding the back maybe works. Time will tell!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I’m certainly not big big but I have had a few women who sometimes struggle to take it all. It’s like anal - you just have to be respectful and watch and listen , it’s pretty obvious when you’re too hard and deep and it’s easy to adjust and still enjoy great sex without hurting her

I think Nell is referring to big big. Very big.

Maybe it does come down to being respectful and paying attention to the other person - a good lover is skilled enough to listen and adapt.

And if that fails, rounding the back maybe works. Time will tell! "

Are you saying I have a small cock ?

"You need a better than average man for more comfort!

If the male cums the penis should still have it's statute without all the strength.

Because he's just cum getting properly erect will take a while so it's a good time to try and ease in a large member while retaining its size but flaccid.

Once in he can slowly get fullyaroused causing him to grow inside of you, heist completed "

Any man saying this would put me right off. Hell no.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I don’t know the ratios of my cervix, but I do know that any wanger over about 6 inches makes the prospect of being banged from behind a rather dim one. It hurts so bad when I get stabbed in the cervix

Tell him hurts and he has to use his tongue, that’s not six inches, all this ‘ I will go gently’ malarkey won’t work cos the next day you are doubled over in pain and he’s down the boozer telling all his mates he smashed you, if a bloke felt the same pain you do he wouldn’t even contemplate sex and there would end the world population problem, tongue and only half in, it’s about shared pleasure and being pummelled in the stomach is not pleasure, boys and their egos :D

"I don’t know the ratios of my cervix, but I do know that any wanger over about 6 inches makes the prospect of being banged from behind a rather dim one. It hurts so bad when I get stabbed in the cervix "

Yes! I've yelped before and it's not a pleasant experience - from 6 inches above it can sadly happen. Fuck knows how I'd manage with 9+. Maybe giant dildos are good items to invest in.

cognito

"You need a better than average man for more comfort!

Once in he can slowly get fullyaroused causing him to grow inside of you, heist completed

Any man saying this would put me right off. Hell no. "

Hah I glossed over this before I posted but, agreed this would be a block from me

cognito

"Hello darling,

Love n kisses

So CD is our go to thrower upper on very endowed men's shoes?

Good to know Bugs. "

I thought he was our go to for everything?!

cognito

"Hello darling,

Love n kisses

You, my Sweet, are a genius. I covet your logic skills."

Mwah xx

cognito

"I don’t know the ratios of my cervix, but I do know that any wanger over about 6 inches makes the prospect of being banged from behind a rather dim one. It hurts so bad when I get stabbed in the cervix

Yes! I've yelped before and it's not a pleasant experience - from 6 inches above it can sadly happen. Fuck knows how I'd manage with 9+. Maybe giant dildos are good items to invest in. "

Just not as giant as my link the other day

"I don’t know the ratios of my cervix, but I do know that any wanger over about 6 inches makes the prospect of being banged from behind a rather dim one. It hurts so bad when I get stabbed in the cervix

Yes! I've yelped before and it's not a pleasant experience - from 6 inches above it can sadly happen. Fuck knows how I'd manage with 9+. Maybe giant dildos are good items to invest in.

Just not as giant as my link the other day "

Oh, can you send that? Thank you. From me and my vagina.

xoxo

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

xoxo"

BadDragon... probably

LvM

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM"

Ha! I've always wanted to buy one of those. No, it's not. But it's definitely...

I need to stop commenting on this thread, it's going to stick on my green arrow for too long now.

cognito

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

Ha! I've always wanted to buy one of those. No, it's not. But it's definitely...

I need to stop commenting on this thread, it's going to stick on my green arrow for too long now. "

Heeeeheeeeheee

My boudoir - S Wales

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

I need to stop commenting on this thread, it's going to stick on my green arrow for too long now. "

Wait, are we talking length or girth?

*asking for a friend!

cognito

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

I need to stop commenting on this thread, it's going to stick on my green arrow for too long now.

*asking for a friend! "

DM coming now…

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend! "

Both. In (literally) monstrous proportions

LvM

My boudoir - S Wales

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend!

Both. In (literally) monstrous proportions

LvM"

Bye bye cervix. It was nice knowing you.

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend! "

Everywhere. Am I talking about the toy? Who knows.

Bugs will send you the link I'm sure.

Right, thanks guys for your input. 100% last post on here, going to fill up my green arrow now.

My boudoir - S Wales

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend!

Right, thanks guys for your input. 100% last post on here, going to fill up my green arrow now."

Oh my, that is a very meaty wanger! I think I’d like to buy one just to see it in real life. I’ll send it back obvs.

*checks bank account

North West

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend!

Right, thanks guys for your input. 100% last post on here, going to fill up my green arrow now.

Oh my, that is a very meaty wanger! I think I’d like to buy one just to see it in real life. I’ll send it back obvs.

*checks bank account"

You could get your duck bloke to craft you one

My boudoir - S Wales

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend!

*checks bank account

You could get your duck bloke to craft you one "

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the thought of splinters in my Fanny Craddock!

North West

xoxo

BadDragon... probably

LvM

*asking for a friend!

*checks bank account

You could get your duck bloke to craft you one

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the thought of splinters in my Fanny Craddock! "

Ask for it to be smoooooooooooth

» Add a new message to this topic