FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How inclusive.............

How inclusive.............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you find the forums a welcoming place, or do they daunt you?..

How included do you feel on the forums?.....

Do you try to include all in the forums?.....

Do you stick to those you already know, and dont venture beyond that.

Do you feel there's a hierarchy of forumites, who dominate the forums on particular threads, or hijack alot?.....

This is just about people's opinions, nothing more nothing less..

Ooh no he didn't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

He's behind you

"He's behind you "

best place for him to be

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Do you find the forums a welcoming place, or do they daunt you?..

Do you feel there's a hierarchy of forumites, who dominate the forums on particular threads, or hijack alot?.....

Ooh no he didn't "

Meep.

I try really hard to be inclusive to everyone on the forums. Our profile is fairly new but people are really welcoming. Especially if you have boobs

You can tell there are people who have been around far longer and who probably know each other IRL but I don't feel they exclude others. They just have shared history and some good in-jokes.

J

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I don't know anyone on the forum in person.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I haven't felt excluded at all, and i am pretty new.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I don't use them often enough to give my opinion

"I don't use them often enough to give my opinion "

Managing the papercuts carefully there Pd, I see

Ooh no he didn't

Meep.

I try really hard to be inclusive to everyone on the forums. Our profile is fairly new but people are really welcoming. Especially if you have boobs

You can tell there are people who have been around far longer and who probably know each other IRL but I don't feel they exclude others. They just have shared history and some good in-jokes.

J"

Boobs come in handy, a great assest to have....abs go along way also

Llanelli

"I don't use them often enough to give my opinion

Managing the papercuts carefully there Pd, I see "

I used tcp and put a bandage on him

"I don't know anyone on the forum in person.

"

How about through your forum interactions?

"I haven't felt excluded at all, and i am pretty new."

Thats good.....

I used tcp and put a bandage on him"

TCP, should of gone deep heat

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Generally inclusive, though there are a few users who have specifically sought to exclude us from the forum. Tedious, but CBA with drama etc.

"Generally inclusive, though there are a few users who have specifically sought to exclude us from the forum. Tedious, but CBA with drama etc. "

Drama isn't good.....

Llanelli

On a serious note I do remember feeling a little like when the guys walk into the pub in American werewolf in London and everyone goes quiet and stares

Llanelli

I used tcp and put a bandage on him

TCP, should of gone deep heat"

I used mint shower gel earlier

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

It varies.

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

"On a serious note I do remember feeling a little like when the guys walk into the pub in American werewolf in London and everyone goes quiet and stares "

I like to stare at you does that count

Llanelli

"On a serious note I do remember feeling a little like when the guys walk into the pub in American werewolf in London and everyone goes quiet and stares

I like to stare at you does that count "

I like you looking at me though, I'd get my tic tacs out and shake them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh no he didn't "

Daunting at first it took a long time before I posted and it wasn't answered and i thought what a bunch of ****'s. But keep going, til someone looks and sees she's got a wonderful set of

Teeth, and then I got a few comments on my posts, then braved a thread and now i enjoy otherwise I would be back to no communication with people for months, and that's lonely. I try to include everyone, when I create a thread I'll comment as much as I can to everyone who posts on it. I did think there's a group that are more familiar with each other and it's off putting to post if they're posting in their 'code' that I don't understand but now i just think fuck it i have something to say and it can be passed by or commented on.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Neither welcoming or daunting, you have to get stuck in. I generally feel included most of the time, some times it's like talking to yourself but not always. I tend to stick to the lounge and sometimes pop into the swingers chat to talk about vaginas.

I don't tend to notice hijacking of threads by individuals and the hierarchy is women, couples then everyone else.

So since I'm asking your opinions it's only fair I give my observations and perspective from my side....

Personally I think for a supposedly open minded community, I really question how welcoming the forums are. I can see why people would pop there heads in, and not stick around.

For me, do I feel included on the forums, for the most part absolutely not, by some yes, but the vast majority no. Do I try, I just do me, as I'm not here for approval, or to be apart of an in-group, im not one for conformity, as I'm OK with me, and have acceptance from those in my life that I have real life interactions with be it, those from fab, that I meet regularly. Or other areas of my life..

I could do better is my truth, I stand in that truth. Am I sarcastic dick at times well yes often. Does this alienate people. I feel yes it does..

No, I like to meet and engage with new people given the chance to. But that's a two way reciprocal Street.

Absolutely call it hierarchy, clique whatever you want. But there's mostly an in-group of people who dominate the forums. That do hijack threads and over look others....

Ooh no he didn't "

Thats my view based on my observations of being on and off the forums for the past 6 years. It's always been thus way.. I understand people know people and have relationships. However, since being back on the forums were alot more welcoming when I first discovered them 6 years.

Peace out

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"I don't know anyone on the forum in person.

How about through your forum interactions? "

Difficult if you don't really know them sometimes a joke can be read wrong and they take offense.

I will say that when I recently started posting on the forum a woman who I lost contact with has got back on touch and I'm looking forward to whatever may come

I’ve felt welcomed in for only being on the forums a short while. I don’t think there’s a hierarchy necessarily. Just people who have been around a lot longer than others so they know each other really well.

Ooh no he didn't

Daunting at first it took a long time before I posted and it wasn't answered and i thought what a bunch of ****'s. But keep going, til someone looks and sees she's got a wonderful set of

Teeth, and then I got a few comments on my posts, then braved a thread and now i enjoy otherwise I would be back to no communication with people for months, and that's lonely. I try to include everyone, when I create a thread I'll comment as much as I can to everyone who posts on it. I did think there's a group that are more familiar with each other and it's off putting to post if they're posting in their 'code' that I don't understand but now i just think fuck it i have something to say and it can be passed by or commented on. "

Good view to have and to be yourself, just to do it, I agree isolation is a lonely place

"

Neither welcoming or daunting, you have to get stuck in. I generally feel included most of the time, some times it's like talking to yourself but not always. I tend to stick to the lounge and sometimes pop into the swingers chat to talk about vaginas.

I don't tend to notice hijacking of threads by individuals and the hierarchy is women, couples then everyone else. "

See I notice hijacking all the time..

"I’ve felt welcomed in for only being on the forums a short while. I don’t think there’s a hierarchy necessarily. Just people who have been around a lot longer than others so they know each other really well. "

Thats nice that you feel so welcomed in to the forums

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Most are inclusive and friendly but not all! I focus on good vibes and i'm a free spirit.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"

I don't tend to notice hijacking of threads by individuals and the hierarchy is women, couples then everyone else.

See I notice hijacking all the time.."

Did anyone watch the football last night?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't feel daunted and if I have something to say I'll say it even if it goes against the general consensus.

I don't often post random opinions and the majority is based on personal fab or life experience.

I have been challenged on my comments many times by people who don't seem to understand the term "personal experience".

I've had some very specific life experiences mansplained and womansplained by people who have never set foot on the island of Ireland and told that they could never have happened.

Are the forums inclusive?

Not as a whole but by individuals.

I accept that there are numerous circles so obviously there will be lots of in jokes but despite what some might argue it is very obvious at times that there is a concerted effort to exclude rather than include.

There are many personas who have gained an audience over the years and as such believe themselves to be the font of all forum knowledge. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are way off the mark.

Not forgetting of course the "nice" or "be nice" crew with their motto, "do what I say, not as I do".

It's a mixed bag as it should be but not all wolves have big teeth.

Anyone can feel left out in the cold when you answer in a thread that’s already got people that seem to know each other talking in there.

I try my best to be be inclusive.

and I think the forums as a whole can be waves and troughs. I see good days and bad days, but that could be something to do with my moods and not others.

The forums are alright.

Depends who's on them at the time.

Sometimes they are fun.

Sometimes they aren't.

But it's a forum on a swinging site, I guess I just don't take it seriously enough to be daunted.

I will admit I have a tendency to reply to people I actually like, that's mainly because I don't think strangers would get my humour.

If I start a thread I do try to reply to most people, though only because it makes you look popular as the thread gets full quicker.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

How included do you feel on the forums?....."

Very much so

"Do you try to include all in the forums?....."

I do if I have time to run a thread. Most of the time its dipping in and out

"Do you stick to those you already know, and dont venture beyond that."

No. I'll chat to anyone, until I've found out something that is distasteful to me, then I just ignore them

"Do you feel there's a hierarchy of forumites, who dominate the forums on particular threads, or hijack alot?....."

No. Its just flirtatious people, who like to chat

"This is just about people's opinions, nothing more nothing less..

Ooh no he didn't "

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I feel very included but I think a large part of that is down how long I've been on here and people are just used to the way I post.

I can imagine it's very daunting for anyone joining for the first time as seeing the same people interact with each other can make it feel like you're the outsider on the fringes of an existing friendship and breaking into that can be tough.

As a result, I don't think they're as inclusive as some people make out as you can feel a bit ignored if your posts aren't acknowledged in any way unless the OP is someone who replies to everyone.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

When I first joined them years ago it was daunting but then the whole site was daunting to me at the time.

Generally they are goodz if there is any hijacking I'd say it's because someones mentioned the C word....

So anyone for cake

I've been on and off the forum for years and I think that they are more inclusive and welcoming now than in the past.

I join in, I share my thoughts and I try hard not to feed the trolls (who seem to be around less these days )

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Welcoming? To a certain extent. They don't daunt me in the slightest, I'm not intimidated by anyone on here.

I feel quite included on the forums but let's be honest, it's because I have average sized tits and like to talk about sex a fair bit. That's why I get the interaction I do.

I try and include people in the forums, reply to different folk. It's easier sometimes to talk to those whose humour I know, I don't have to worry about potentially upsetting someone when I'm being playfully twunty.

A hierarchy of forumites?

No. Perhaps in the mind of those with delusions of grandeur. However, I'm not going to pretend the fora is the most inclusive of places. It's really not. Of course, to a degree, people have to muck in. You have to make an effort to get involved so people can learn you.

But...

If your face doesn't *fit* (ie you're a single male who is new and not rivalling Adonis in the body stakes) or you start a serious thread and then it gets filled with inane flirting where people can't seem to edit the fuck down out of quotes (it's really not hard people) and those same people say it's welcoming?

I read a thread yesterday where someone actually pointed out it's not welcoming, inclusive behaviour because that happened.

Sure, have a laugh or two. I feel sometimes it goes a bit too far.

I also think I should probably be better at managing my threads.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The forums are always described as fabs version of the pub.

A few years ago I posted a thread about my observations in that pub and all the various caricatures who popped in or resided there.

It was a light-hearted thread and many people added their own characters with some very funny observations.

There was no nastiness or disagreement in the thread whatsoever and everyone taking part embraced the humour but it was removed because obviously someone found offence in it,felt excluded or saw their reflection in one of the fictional characters.

If I'm having a conversation with someone in the pub or elsewhere it's not my responsibility to call everyone else over over and include them in the conversation so I wouldn't expect others to invite me but if someone wanted to join in I would never ignore them unless they were being obnoxious.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think they are particularly inclusive despite people saying that they welcome everyone and everyone is allowed an opinion. It's quite obvious at times if people go against the grain or one of the regular posters they will get piled on at times especially if they are new.

I've been on the forums for a good few years and I know I rarely get any responses on here but that's not why I post so it doesn't bother me . But I can see how when people are constantly told to post on here in order to help their fab journey and they get ignored all the time or laughed at because they post a question it can be disheartening for them and they give up.

Of course there will be groups of people that know each other and bounce off it each on here and have the craic that's normal and can bring some great comments and humour to the forums.

The forums have always been the same since I have been on fab anyhow. Full of the popular forumites,the trolls,the ones who comment the odd time,the lurkers and those who come in all guns blazing and who are going to change the forums to suit them but nothing changes just different people come and go. But all in all they are as inclusive or exclusive as you make them to be yourself. And if you rate your own self esteem by how many replies etc you get on here and how well known you are I would think most would be dissappointed in the end. And even the most popular forumites end up realising in the end that popularity in here means not a lot as it's only a tiny percentage use the forums anyhow.

People's experiences differ so you won't get a straight answer either way. Daunting? No, not at all, I just do my thing regardless... it's easy to avoid the people I don't like, I'm a straight talker and tell it like it is, people don't like it.

I try and include others, especially if they are new, the place can be rough on newbies at times and some need to remember that the forums are for all, not just the cronies

I read a lot of 'if you have tits you'll get on' that isn't the case in my experience, I'm not really flirty on the forumn and tend to avoid the flirty threads so maybe that's why, I'm not here to boost or stroke egos, if I like you you'll know, if I don't then I'll avoid you.

That said I have made a few friends on the Forum, I like quality not quantity

"I don't think they are particularly inclusive despite people saying that they welcome everyone and everyone is allowed an opinion. It's quite obvious at times if people go against the grain or one of the regular posters they will get piled on at times especially if they are new.

I've been on the forums for a good few years and I know I rarely get any responses on here but that's not why I post so it doesn't bother me . But I can see how when people are constantly told to post on here in order to help their fab journey and they get ignored all the time or laughed at because they post a question it can be disheartening for them and they give up.

Of course there will be groups of people that know each other and bounce off it each on here and have the craic that's normal and can bring some great comments and humour to the forums.

The forums have always been the same since I have been on fab anyhow. Full of the popular forumites,the trolls,the ones who comment the odd time,the lurkers and those who come in all guns blazing and who are going to change the forums to suit them but nothing changes just different people come and go. But all in all they are as inclusive or exclusive as you make them to be yourself. And if you rate your own self esteem by how many replies etc you get on here and how well known you are I would think most would be dissappointed in the end. And even the most popular forumites end up realising in the end that popularity in here means not a lot as it's only a tiny percentage use the forums anyhow. "

Words of wisdom, it's a superficial platform, don't get too invested or buy into the drama

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Sometimes I feel like I'm shouting out into the void, as I seem to come along to end a thread.

But on the most part, I really enjoy the forums as it helps see the kind of people you may like to approach.

Only so much you can gather from a profile, but having a back and forth about a joint love of something in the forums can be the start of something good.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Boobs come in handy, a great assest to have....abs go along way also "

That makes us all sound really shallow

...oh Don't forget to throw in height, and hair or no hair options

I feel like the crazy uncle in the corner, spouting bollocks...

My expectations were very low and they’ve almost been met. Tea is this is straight heteronormative site by design and anyone on the periphery has to accept that. Just the way it is.

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

I have been on the forum (almost exclusively the lounge) most of the time ive been on fab. It did take me a long time before I posted anything, over a year Id say.

I still mostly just lurk, mainly because I did have a negative reaction from 1 person to something I posted, and that really threw me. I now need to be feeling brave before I post, and do tend to overthink what i type incase it can be taken the wrong way.

Its really sad and frustrating when a serious thread gets hijacked by a troll and then people feeding them. That definitley makes me less likely to post anything.

Yes, there are people who comment a lot on threads and/or have been here a while, so it could seem there is a clique. They do however, on the whole, seem friendly and welcoming. And I have made friends with a couple of people who I came across on the forum.

I do wish that you could link from a profile to what theyve posted in the fourms though.

tldr: I enjoy the forums but am too shy to post often. It can be imtimidating, but generally is a nice friendly place

X

We love posting up on the forum, get some great messages and fun of the back of it

We just get on with it as it’s there to be used like many things on this site

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ooh no he didn't "

They used to be and no they don't daunt me.

I throw my 2 pence worth in now and again

When I post a topic, I do try and include everyone who replies

No, I'll reply to anyone

And yes..definitely x

Ooh no he didn't "

They definitely don't daunt me but they're not very welcoming. Been on and off them for years but am more often than not ignored, though I'll speak to anyone here.

There's absolutely a hierarchy in here and cliques (which is perfectly normal in all our lives). In threads which start getting derailed and/or hijacked I either leave, as it can get dull, or I'll post the answer to the OP and see what happens.

Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy the forums, have a few giggles and love the hypocrisy.

I'm only an occasional poster but do like to read the forums at times. It's annoying when an interesting thread gets derailed. I'm not sure who the derailers are as I don't check/ notice.

Ultimately I couldn't care less if people want to exclude me as I think its pretty sad if that's how you get your kicks. Ultimately I joined the site for fun, not drama.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I have been on the forum (almost exclusively the lounge) most of the time ive been on fab. It did take me a long time before I posted anything, over a year Id say.

I still mostly just lurk, mainly because I did have a negative reaction from 1 person to something I posted, and that really threw me. I now need to be feeling brave before I post, and do tend to overthink what i type incase it can be taken the wrong way.

Its really sad and frustrating when a serious thread gets hijacked by a troll and then people feeding them. That definitley makes me less likely to post anything.

Yes, there are people who comment a lot on threads and/or have been here a while, so it could seem there is a clique. They do however, on the whole, seem friendly and welcoming. And I have made friends with a couple of people who I came across on the forum.

I do wish that you could link from a profile to what theyve posted in the fourms though.

tldr: I enjoy the forums but am too shy to post often. It can be imtimidating, but generally is a nice friendly place

X "

What makes it a nice friendly place is people like you. I hope you continue to post more often, because it's considered and a pleasure to read.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

As a guy in forums excluded yes

London

"What makes it a nice friendly place is people like you. I hope you continue to post more often, because it's considered and a pleasure to read. "

Aww, thank you, that really means a lot x

I've been made to feel welcome some times but I put that down to the fact the Mrs is a bit of alright and I'm sarcastic as fuck

Boobs come in handy, a great assest to have....abs go along way also

That makes us all sound really shallow

...oh Don't forget to throw in height, and hair or no hair options "

Please at least quote the whole interaction, not just a little bit of it....

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Like anywhere I find myself I’m always just me - the forums are a place to express opinions some will differ from yours and that’s ok, people need to be less hung up on that

Am I going to go cry into my pillow if someone doesn’t rate me or skips over a comment on who’s got the best whatever on fab - no I’m not.

Fab is very much like school there’s the popular crowd, those who kinda lurk in the shadows, those with the larger than life personalities and those with a little too much of the green eyed monster in them - but it’s a playground you’ll always find someone to get up to mischief with

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"I do wish that you could link from a profile to what theyve posted in the fourms though.

X "

There's no direct way but it's pretty easy to see if you edit the hyperlink. Click on your green arrow and replace your username with theirs.

I tend to stick to the 'fluffier' threads. Someone was quite horrible to me not long after we joined and if it wasn't for a couple of lovely forumites who messaged me I think that would've been it for me on here.

J

London

"There's no direct way but it's pretty easy to see if you edit the hyperlink. Click on your green arrow and replace your username with theirs."

Oh wow, top tip! Thank you so much! X

Comment on whatever interests us.

It is annoying when the same 5/6 people take over threads and make it all about them, once again.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

Sometimes yes, sometimes no!

Sometimes included

Sometimes not

I leave no one behind

No

All the time.......

It's like have many more Brucey's lately!

Do I care?

Nope, couldn't give two shits how famous or irritating they want or need to be.

"So since I'm asking your opinions it's only fair I give my observations and perspective from my side....

Personally I think for a supposedly open minded community, I really question how welcoming the forums are. I can see why people would pop there heads in, and not stick around.

For me, do I feel included on the forums, for the most part absolutely not, by some yes, but the vast majority no. Do I try, I just do me, as I'm not here for approval, or to be apart of an in-group, im not one for conformity, as I'm OK with me, and have acceptance from those in my life that I have real life interactions with be it, those from fab, that I meet regularly. Or other areas of my life..

I could do better is my truth, I stand in that truth. Am I sarcastic dick at times well yes often. Does this alienate people. I feel yes it does..

No, I like to meet and engage with new people given the chance to. But that's a two way reciprocal Street.

Absolutely call it hierarchy, clique whatever you want. But there's mostly an in-group of people who dominate the forums. That do hijack threads and over look others....

Ooh no he didn't

Thats my view based on my observations of being on and off the forums for the past 6 years. It's always been thus way.. I understand people know people and have relationships. However, since being back on the forums were alot more welcoming when I first discovered them 6 years.

Peace out "

In the main, I pretty much agree with most things you've written here

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I just post away! Don't feel excluded ! Don't take things to serious here is best! There will allways b the more popular people! X

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

The forums are generally inclusive.

Could they be more inclusive? Yes of course but then you can only do that when some people change the way they see things and that isn’t going to happen and they shouldn’t be forced too either.

It’s interesting to read at times and you can see where some people’s minds are at and their focus

Marc

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

YES/NO

NOT AS MUCH AS A 24 YEAR OLD WITH BIG TITS AND WHO IS FLASHING HER FANNY IF IT'S A BLOKE BUT AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE IN CONVO UNLESS THERE'S A 24 YEAR OLD WITH BIG TITS AND FLASHING HER FANNY.

YES .... UNLESS......

NO / NO

NO I FEEL THAT THOSE WHO PERCEIVE THEIR IS A HIERARCHY ARE THE ONES WHO REIFY AND STRENGTHEN THAT MYTH. HIJACKING HAPPENS BUT IT'S SELDOM THE SAME PEOPLE.

NO IT'S NOT/YES THERE IS.

Ooh no he didn't "

HIS FAULT NOT MINE

YES/NO

NOT AS MUCH AS A 24 YEAR OLD WITH BIG TITS AND WHO IS FLASHING HER FANNY IF IT'S A BLOKE BUT AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE IN CONVO UNLESS THERE'S A 24 YEAR OLD WITH BIG TITS AND FLASHING HER FANNY.

YES .... UNLESS......

NO / NO

NO I FEEL THAT THOSE WHO PERCEIVE THEIR IS A HIERARCHY ARE THE ONES WHO REIFY AND STRENGTHEN THAT MYTH. HIJACKING HAPPENS BUT IT'S SELDOM THE SAME PEOPLE.

NO IT'S NOT/YES THERE IS.

Ooh no he didn't

HIS FAULT NOT MINE"

Sarcasim wins the day every time Granny. So I'll take ownership of the fault.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I’d say they are pretty welcoming and inclusive as a whole. I guess the send a secret message to someone you fancy threads can be pretty non-inclusive though.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

* I find them pretty welcoming… sometimes. But do I still post what I want… hell yes!

* Pretty included but then my comments can be ignored. Fucks given. None.

* Always but then I’m an inclusive kind of bird. I hate it when people are ignored by others in real life so why would I do so on here.

* Not at all. I’ve made lots of new friends from forum interactions. And I flirt with everyone. It’s who I am.

* There appears to be yes. Some are pretty innocently just pissing about. Others not so much. I think they also know exactly what they’re doing. But then it’s an open forum. As long as it’s not abusive to anyone else fill your boots.

Would be nice that everyone is included though…

* In general I like them. Do they get on my tits a bit… hell yeah. But that’s life

Ooh no he didn't "

* And yes he did. Because he’s a bit of a dick but then it was an awesome question so he must’ve had 3 weetabix yesterday

It’s like a gloryhole you don’t know what kind of response you’ll get

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I love them for timewasting while on the loo. ??

We’re both very opinionated and it’s ace to have civilised debates. When we have had differing opinions it’s always been an adult conversation with no insults thrown, can’t say that for any other forum/social media place. ??

I do find the sex & kink stuff a bit frustrating at times as it’s a lot of guys looking for wank fodder, however it’s to be expected and the golden nuggets of info more than balance it out.

Northampton

" I just post away! Don't feel excluded ! Don't take things to serious here is best! There will allways b the more popular people! X"

Nailed it!

By *ister_ee_1981Man  over a year ago

Sunniest Exeter...

Honestly, most of the time I feel ignored, not really included, or excluded, just... invisible.

When I try to add to the convo, it just feels like I'm talking to myself.

Meh

Northampton

"Honestly, most of the time I feel ignored, not really included, or excluded, just... invisible.

When I try to add to the convo, it just feels like I'm talking to myself.

Meh"

Who said that?!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I’ve been on the forum for years, I don’t post as much as I used to, not because I’m intimidated or feel excluded, it’s more the fact I just don’t want to

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think the majority of people are inclusive and friendly .Some aren't and seem to use any excuse to jump on posters ,especially if they'renew and asking a question that regularly gets asked.

I just post on the threads I like and avoid some of the more contentious ones.

I just post where I want to and don't really think about it much. I pay little attention to who started a thread or who's commented on it.

I'd like to think I'm inclusive but I guess others can judge that better.

I do agree there are some that seem to dominate, others are just regulars. I just let everyone do their thing without really caring.

I do hate it when people dig others out in threads, especially when it's me like lately, one is doing it.

But then I'm now saint at all and clearly a hypocrite.

By *asty tatsyMan  over a year ago

london

I just post on threads and don’t really think Whos on the thread or who’s started it. Just browse and post when I feel I can add value

» Add a new message to this topic