FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let down again?

Let down again?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ash OP   Man  over a year ago

Westhoughton

Seen this update few times.

I wonder how these guys get invited and those who would genuinely meet r not able to secure a meet..

Is it to do with their looks? Obviously people will accept the best of offers, but is it sometimes too good to be true?

Is that why they r 'let down' by such profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Westhoughton

No one faced the same?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Never been let down

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I once had an inflatable sex doll as a FWB. She broke up with me as I was always letting her down…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seen this update few times.

I wonder how these guys get invited and those who would genuinely meet r not able to secure a meet..

Is it to do with their looks? Obviously people will accept the best of offers, but is it sometimes too good to be true?

"

Often these type of updates are from couples who want an instant meet from a man to fuck the female and message expecting the man to be available ..the men initially agree but change their minds

It is worth remembering that men on Fab are not here to provide a service to anyone.

Nobody is obliged to fuck someone they have arranged to meet, it's called withdrawing consent .

Screening process (or lack of). Can’t say mine is any good judging by the fantasists and time wasters I’ve had. But it’s not down to the profile it’s how you decide to meet someone or not.

Westhoughton

"Seen this update few times.

Often these type of updates are from couples who want an instant meet from a man to fuck the female and message expecting the man to be available ..the men initially agree but change their minds

It is worth remembering that men on Fab are not here to provide a service to anyone.

Nobody is obliged to fuck someone they have arranged to meet, it's called withdrawing consent .

"

That does make sense

Westhoughton

"Screening process (or lack of). Can’t say mine is any good judging by the fantasists and time wasters I’ve had. But it’s not down to the profile it’s how you decide to meet someone or not. "

These 'time wasters' however do manage to secure a meet which they could not attend. Many single men who would actually meet don't even reach that stage..

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"Screening process (or lack of). Can’t say mine is any good judging by the fantasists and time wasters I’ve had. But it’s not down to the profile it’s how you decide to meet someone or not.

These 'time wasters' however do manage to secure a meet which they could not attend. Many single men who would actually meet don't even reach that stage.."

Do not concern yourself with others and what others are doing.

It leads to resentment and a reduction in your happiness.

Good luck to you

I've never been let down

I've never had a meet arranged to start with

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Screening process (or lack of). Can’t say mine is any good judging by the fantasists and time wasters I’ve had. But it’s not down to the profile it’s how you decide to meet someone or not.

These 'time wasters' however do manage to secure a meet which they could not attend. Many single men who would actually meet don't even reach that stage.."

I got shouted down the other week for saying that those who suffer this issue frequently need to revisit their selection criteria and pre meet vetting.

But hey. What would I know. In 15 years on here I think I've had one no show on my old profile and we were let down at short notice (but they did let us know) on this one.

People assume too much. They believe that people are always who they claim.to be, that they'll never fall for being strung along by someone just looking for online kicks and that every person they invite to a meet will never have good reason not to attend.

Things happen. Swinging isn't the biggest priority in most people's lives so if something comes up it takes the back seat.

But people can usually do a lot more to minimise the risk of being stood up than they often do. When you let the hormones loose and over excitement clouds judgement and common sense, that's when it's easy to fall foul of someone less committed to a meet than you are.

Yes, these 'timewasters' as you call them get an invite. But odds are they were never going to meet. And the fact they get an invite over others can often show that those other people not getting an invite perhaps need to work on their profile, their messages....or maybe both. They're being passed over for a reason and it's not always down to looks.

A

» Add a new message to this topic