FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Facebook secret groups invites

Facebook secret groups invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone know of any ..we used to be member of few swingers chat Facebook groups . wife sharing stories pics exchange etc ..but they got deleted and we lost touch with them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I don't have facebook never have never will

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A"

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"The idea of mixing vanilla social media where I have family, clients and long term friends, with Fab is as attractive as painting my arse red, walking into the local farmers field, bending over and shouting 'here bully bully'.

So, so nope......

A"

Isn't that your usual Wednesday activity though?

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

So, so nope......

A

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops "

have you tested this theory?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Probably not allowed now, you get a ban for so many things on FB.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

So, so nope......

A"

Yes. Church and state.

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

So, so nope......

Yes absolutely, and like another poster, I don’t do Facebook.

A"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So, so nope......

A

Bit off topic, but did you know bulls only charge things above ground level? If one charges you and you lay down it stops

have you tested this theory? "

Absolutely not

So, so nope......

no these are secret groups invitation only between couples no single makes

A

have you tested this theory? "

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

So, so nope......

A

have you tested this theory?

Absolutely not "

I wouldn't recommend it. The cows and sheep round here are grumpy enough.

And don't get me started on the alpacas and goats.

A

should realised this was silly place to post & expect sensible answer

» Add a new message to this topic