FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No longer friends.

No longer friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oucan_touch OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

So... We don't have many friends on Fab and if we do it's because we most likely haven't met them but intend to v.soon. I (cj) do all the messaging ECT and because we meet very very occasionally I don't want to come across desperate with the status' I.E I copy and past the same status every couple of hours hoping it will fall Infront of the right viewer along with a meet request. Also we prefer meeting new couples and find it awkward to say thanks but no thanks!! Anyone else feel they have the dilemma!???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Could you maybe write in your profile that you like meeting new people so rarely do repeat meets? Would that perhaps help?

By *oucan_touch OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It definitely should Ruby but who reads profiles on here!! Specially men.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Explain that you like to only meet once when you first chat. If people ask to meet again just say something like you had a great time with them but as explained you only ever meet once, wish them well and leave it at that.

It can be awkward turning people down but it's part of swinging

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"It definitely should Ruby but who reads profiles on here!! Specially men."

At least you can then say to people if they get 'upset' with you for turning down a 2nd meet, that you clearly state it in your profile. The onus would then be on them and not you.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Would an easier solution be to not add them as friends in the first place?

You can always just exchange non-public photos prior to meeting and plenty of people meet others without adding them to friends lists, especially if you meet in clubs.

That would save any awkwardness and it's much simpler to just not add someone in the first place than worry about their reaction to being unfriended.

A

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

One time only.

End of

» Add a new message to this topic