FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weekly Mental Health Check In

Weekly Mental Health Check In

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Bit late today doing the weekly check in.

Been editing videos and photographs so not really been on.

Me I am good, I am still off the booze and feeling a lot better for it and have lost 9lb with no there changes, yes I am aware its fluid(qualified nutritionist) but its still weight loss. Still not been in the river for my cold water stuff as it's still up due to the rain we have had.

So all in all I am ok, sleep pattern still shite but that will come together.

So how you feeling and remember

It's OK to not be OK

My ear is always here

Take care and have a great week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bit late today doing the weekly check in.

Been editing videos and photographs so not really been on.

Me I am good, I am still off the booze and feeling a lot better for it and have lost 9lb with no there changes, yes I am aware its fluid(qualified nutritionist) but its still weight loss. Still not been in the river for my cold water stuff as it's still up due to the rain we have had.

So all in all I am ok, sleep pattern still shite but that will come together.

So how you feeling and remember

It's OK to not be OK

My ear is always here

Take care and have a great week "

Glad you’re doing well and staying off the booze! Here’s to another successful week

pretty good week but been bit silly forget take my meds but got caught up in fun weekend at cupids

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

Last week was ok, bit up and down but overall ok. Looking forward to the long easter weekend and time with family x

Hi Arty. Well done for staying off the booze and thank you for letting me rant earlier. I'm doing ok which is a lot better than not okay. Trying my best to stay positive.

This week can we try not to bite to any trolls we get as it takes away from the value of this thread. Let's do our best to ignore

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I went out for the first time in nine weeks. I'd been having bad panic attacks since Friday knowing I had to go out.

It wasn't as bad as I expected.

I'm going out Thursday as well to see my grandchildren but didn't make it last month but my grandson told me he missed me so thats given me the incentive to go. But I will be taking it easy the next two days and I see my support worker on wednesday

"Hi Arty. Well done for staying off the booze and thank you for letting me rant earlier. I'm doing ok which is a lot better than not okay. Trying my best to stay positive.

This week can we try not to bite to any trolls we get as it takes away from the value of this thread. Let's do our best to ignore "

why tend not come forums much now can get me down

"Last week was ok, bit up and down but overall ok. Looking forward to the long easter weekend and time with family x "

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

"I went out for the first time in nine weeks. I'd been having bad panic attacks since Friday knowing I had to go out.

I'm going out Thursday as well to see my grandchildren but didn't make it last month but my grandson told me he missed me so thats given me the incentive to go. But I will be taking it easy the next two days and I see my support worker on wednesday"

That's brilliant well done and sending positive thoughts for your visit to your Grandchildren x

"Hi Arty. Well done for staying off the booze and thank you for letting me rant earlier. I'm doing ok which is a lot better than not okay. Trying my best to stay positive.

This week can we try not to bite to any trolls we get as it takes away from the value of this thread. Let's do our best to ignore why tend not come forums much now can get me down "

That's really crap. I'm sorry you're missing the good posts because of a few shitty people. Don't forget to take your meds in future x

This week can we try not to bite to any trolls we get as it takes away from the value of this thread. Let's do our best to ignore why tend not come forums much now can get me down

That's really crap. I'm sorry you're missing the good posts because of a few shitty people. Don't forget to take your meds in future x"

i know tend like flirty threads but even them have become bit serious now

By *ultured Gent16Man  over a year ago

close.

Hi buddy.

Glad you're doing ok.

Personally I'm back at rock-bottom, not been this bad since Christmas.

Gateway to the Beacons

"Hi buddy.

Glad you're doing ok.

Personally I'm back at rock-bottom, not been this bad since Christmas."

Ears always here for anyone mate

Gateway to the Beacons

This week can we try not to bite to any trolls we get as it takes away from the value of this thread. Let's do our best to ignore "

Anytime lovely x

Gateway to the Beacons

"I went out for the first time in nine weeks. I'd been having bad panic attacks since Friday knowing I had to go out.

I'm going out Thursday as well to see my grandchildren but didn't make it last month but my grandson told me he missed me so thats given me the incentive to go. But I will be taking it easy the next two days and I see my support worker on wednesday"

Well done lovely

Why not put ice in a cold bath?

I use a few of those ice making bags after I've been training now it's only a couple of times a week

» Add a new message to this topic