FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasm while being licked

Orgasm while being licked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilB OP   Woman  over a year ago

West Midlands

So firstly this is a genuine question so please answer if you can..

I know a tongue, that wants to slow lick the life out of me, but edge me to the ultimate orgasm, which sounds great right?

But I've never been properly edged and cum easily with an attractive face looking up at me while they bury their mouth into me.

So the question is, how do you slow this down? What's the trick, any tips?

I'll have to look at them, so that's not an option, google tells me to think of something to take my mind off what's happening, but I want to be in the moment, just need to understand how I stop, when it feels so damn good to just let go and fuck the face.

Please help women of fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Self control.

Also they need to be able to recognise when you’re on the edge and cool off for a second to allow you time to recover before starting again. Maybe you could give them a signal when you feel like you’re close.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I just need a moment. If holding yourself back is the problem then being tied up stops you being able to take control. Even if it's the sort of restraints you can just slip your hands out of. If I've misunderstood the problem please elaborate further so I can fantasise, sorry, I mean help.

J

By *ldFashionedGentMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The above has it for me.

You need to relax and let yourself go, the person lucky enough to be providing the pleasure needs to recognise when you’re close and back off, and start again and back off.

Takes time to get to know someone’s body and might take some attempts. But it’s a sight to behold when you get it just right and I image it feels pretty darn good too

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Why not try a blindfold then you don't have to look?

I've only ever cum from oral with the Mr and he definitely knows how to edge me, I've never liked it before tbh.

Mrs

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

It’s about making love to your pussy with your mouth not getting carried away in the act, tease it, caress it make love to it nice and slowly and enjoy what your doing for what it is not for the end result xx

Also practicing on yourself can be good. That way you’ll understand how far you can go before the point of no return. I used to be like you. I had zero self control and would always cum too quick but I think I’ve got a fair amount of self control now and I know the orgasm at the end of it always feels 100x better so I love being edged.

I'd just be happy with someone making me cum through licking, only ever happened once

West Midlands

All of this is helpful, the person Knows me very well,reads my body like a bloody novel so I've no doubt they will know when to stop....and continue.

Here lies another issue though, when I've tried before, to stop the orgasm, even if they've pulled away completely, if I'm close I can cum without touching...If I'm mega turned on and just left on the edge, I think this will happen again.

Being tied up might be an idea so I can't grab the face and fuck it.

Blindfolding intensifies my orgasms so I don't think this will help.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"All of this is helpful, the person Knows me very well,reads my body like a bloody novel so I've no doubt they will know when to stop....and continue.

Here lies another issue though, when I've tried before, to stop the orgasm, even if they've pulled away completely, if I'm close I can cum without touching...If I'm mega turned on and just left on the edge, I think this will happen again.

"

Off topic I know. But can I borrow him?!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"All of this is helpful, the person Knows me very well,reads my body like a bloody novel so I've no doubt they will know when to stop....and continue.

Off topic I know. But can I borrow him?! "

Or her

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Genuine question OP - why do you want to slow it down? Why not just have multiple orgasms?

Slowing it down feels like it is a bloke thing as it takes longer to “recharge”.

"Off topic I know. But can I borrow him?! "

Chortled!

West Midlands

"Genuine question OP - why do you want to slow it down? Why not just have multiple orgasms?

Slowing it down feels like it is a bloke thing as it takes longer to “recharge”."

I want to try it, to see if I can, my usual cum count is ridiculously high during a session, I still want that, but just a really slow, epic, fireworks one to start it off.

It's like a new mission for me to see if I can do it

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Genuine question OP - why do you want to slow it down? Why not just have multiple orgasms?

Slowing it down feels like it is a bloke thing as it takes longer to “recharge”.

I want to try it, to see if I can, my usual cum count is ridiculously high during a session, I still want that, but just a really slow, epic, fireworks one to start it off.

It's like a new mission for me to see if I can do it "

Fair enough - challenge accepted

West Midlands

Off topic I know. But can I borrow him?! "

Sure, I'll send him over all wet and sloppy.

Manchester-ish

"

Are you multi-orgasmic? Instead of trying to edge for the first one just go for it. And then enjoy the slow build up the second time round.

But with someone who knows you well, edging is an exquisite torture. The curses I aim at B when he times it perfectly

"

I know if I’m TOO close and he pulls away I can cum anyway without being touched. I just make sure that I’m just there and no more. Sometimes I leave it too long and i try my best to think of anything other than what’s happening

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I think it's as much about what they do as you.

They can pay attention to more than the tip of your clitoris, also involve blowing, sucking, breathing on and around.

Also, controlling your own breathing is very helpful.

But I personally don't like to think about something else to delay orgasm. I prefer to stay very much in the moment, in my body and out of my head.

By *otwifeHusbandCouple  over a year ago

Dorset

MMM..... sounds like I need to travel more, north away from the coast..lol

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

OP, I would enthusiastically recommend the book, Extended Massive Orgasm by Steve Bodansky.

Changed my life, for real!

A x

West Midlands

I know if I’m TOO close and he pulls away I can cum anyway without being touched. I just make sure that I’m just there and no more. Sometimes I leave it too long and i try my best to think of anything other than what’s happening "

'There and no more' is where I struggle it's like the gremlin in my head is saying " do it girl, give him a face full" and then the gremlin always wins.

Pesky little fucker

West Midlands

"OP, I would enthusiastically recommend the book, Extended Massive Orgasm by Steve Bodansky.

Changed my life, for real!

A x"

Checking this out, right now, thank you

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I've only ever orgasmed from oral once. Was hot as hell and I don't wanna talk about it

I don't know how to help really OP... I'd just roll with the rolling orgasms

[Removed by poster at 03/04/23 17:24:50]

"[Removed by poster at 03/04/23 17:24:50]"

The last time I did this she watched TV to help her last. It took awhile to cum the first time and after that she came quickly. It was an oral only meet at her house. Lick and leave basically lol loved it.

Damn this forum got me in the mood

Manchester-ish

"[tongue removed by poster at 03/04/23 17:24:50, just in time, phew! ]"

"[Removed by poster at 03/04/23 17:24:50]

The last time I did this she watched TV to help her last. It took awhile to cum the first time and after that she came quickly. It was an oral only meet at her house. Lick and leave basically lol loved it.

Damn this forum got me in the mood"

Oh, and she was casually sipping on a glass of wine at the same time. Not sure if that helps but I found it very hot!

"[tongue removed by poster at 03/04/23 17:24:50, just in time, phew! ]"

damn

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm really here for this thread babe - thought my libido was resting and nope, you're here bringing it back.

Because I adore you - I'm going to write a proper post soon

Sounds like that’s more within his control than yours if he knows you so well it shouldn’t be hard to string it out for you, bringing you a little closer each time, before going for the big release?

» Add a new message to this topic