FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex

Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amierebel OP   Man  over a year ago

nae danger.

Not sure what's happening to me but I keep turning down guaranteed sex from someone who stays close to me (not on here) is it possible to just lose your mojo like genuinely I cba even having a wank these days is it a mid life thing or what? anyone the same as me or am I weird ? (No problems getting or maintaining a erection incase it gets asked) anyway thoughts people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes life happens .

Sometimes men experience a drop in testosterone at certain points in their lives.

Maybe you're not wanting just sex.

Could be lots of reasons

nae danger.

"Sometimes life happens .

Sometimes men experience a drop in testosterone at certain points in their lives.

Maybe you're not wanting just sex.

Could be lots of reasons "

Appreciate the answer pal, thank you I genuinely have no idea what it is running out of excuses not to go to said persons house though I've tried be honest and say exactly as I have here in the op but a day or so later I still get a message asking me to go round

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There are scientific studies that have shown that frequent use of a certain thing beginning with 'm' can result in reduced sex drive, lower testosterone levels, ED and an inability to orgasm.

A

Do you like the person enough to get excited about sex with them? Just because its guaranteed doesnt mean exciting or what you want

nae danger.

Tbh pal my use of that is at an all time low like maybe once a month sometimes months I used to be a daily smoker of it though but genuinely thanks for that info it's food for thought

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

OP, it's definitely possible to lose your confidence.

I was once even in a relationship and I think my libido was fine (I wanked plenty when we weren't together), but I turned down sex so much that it ruined the relationship.

Do you have an inkling as to what is at the core of things?

nae danger.

"Do you like the person enough to get excited about sex with them? Just because its guaranteed doesnt mean exciting or what you want "

Yeah she's actually a cute lady tbh and the time I did go meet her was actually awesome haven't laughed that much in a long time we appear have a fair bit in common but when came to her insisting we go to bed I decided to make a get away basically. Been a good few months like before Xmas time I've been feeling like this

nae danger.

"OP, it's definitely possible to lose your confidence.

I was once even in a relationship and I think my libido was fine (I wanked plenty when we weren't together), but I turned down sex so much that it ruined the relationship.

Do you have an inkling as to what is at the core of things? "

See my confidence itself is actually at an all time high. If I was to put it down to anything I'd say possibly stress like even though I'm a laugh and jokey type guy things am going through atm has meant there's always something on my mind. I also don't want have sex with someone and lead them on to think could be more to it than that as ex atm would be all it could be for me.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Do you like the person enough to get excited about sex with them? Just because its guaranteed doesnt mean exciting or what you want "
i get excited by you but probably have no chance of getting you naked… just saying x

Northampton

"See my confidence itself is actually at an all time high. If I was to put it down to anything I'd say possibly stress like even though I'm a laugh and jokey type guy things am going through atm has meant there's always something on my mind. I also don't want have sex with someone and lead them on to think could be more to it than that as ex atm would be all it could be for me. "

It sounds like - and obviously I am only going by my own experience - that two possible things are happening:

1) You are worrying she'll think it means something when it doesn't (to you)

Or:

2) You're worried that it means something to you when she doesn't feel the same.

Without meaning to be intrusive, is it possible that you're conflicted - like, part of you just wants sex, but part wants more?

Either way, I know that for me, being in my head is the worst place to be.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Mid life you ain't even old. Lol Sometimes stress may not help? Maybe see a doctor?

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah it totally happens dude.

If you're not feeling it don't force it. Focus on other things and the horn will come back around.

nae danger.

"See my confidence itself is actually at an all time high. If I was to put it down to anything I'd say possibly stress like even though I'm a laugh and jokey type guy things am going through atm has meant there's always something on my mind. I also don't want have sex with someone and lead them on to think could be more to it than that as ex atm would be all it could be for me.

It sounds like - and obviously I am only going by my own experience - that two possible things are happening:

1) You are worrying she'll think it means something when it doesn't (to you)

Or:

2) You're worried that it means something to you when she doesn't feel the same.

Without meaning to be intrusive, is it possible that you're conflicted - like, part of you just wants sex, but part wants more?

Either way, I know that for me, being in my head is the worst place to be. "

In all honesty not sure what I want if anything I'd say its just sex I wanted but clearly not as I keep turning it down.

Definitely right on being in your own head just overthink way to much

nae danger.

"Mid life you ain't even old. Lol Sometimes stress may not help? Maybe see a doctor? "

I don't know I feel my age at times these days besides if around my kids then I have all the energy in the world. You're probs right lile nail on head on the docs front I just don't do doctors and atm there's reasons as to why I wouldn't go to one

nae danger.

"Yeah it totally happens dude.

If you're not feeling it don't force it. Focus on other things and the horn will come back around."

Cheers pal that's basically what I have been doing the horn just don't seem come back. Ach it'll happen again some point though

nae danger.

Genuinely thanks everyone for your thoughts I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this either

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Mid life you ain't even old. Lol Sometimes stress may not help? Maybe see a doctor?

I don't know I feel my age at times these days besides if around my kids then I have all the energy in the world. You're probs right lile nail on head on the docs front I just don't do doctors and atm there's reasons as to why I wouldn't go to one "

Best to see one incase it's something medical etc no one likes going but sometimes you have too. Hope you get the big horn again haha but in the meantime just focus on something else . Bless you x

Northampton

"In all honesty not sure what I want if anything I'd say its just sex I wanted but clearly not as I keep turning it down.

Definitely right on being in your own head just overthink way to much "

Good luck, mate.

Being in that situ for too long for me, messed me up a bit. Made me doubt myself unnecessarily.

Does it help if you focus just on going down on them? Looking back, I'd be rock-hard then, but if I stopped to fuck, I could lose it. But I wish at the time I'd taken some solace in the fact it clearly wasn't just physical.

It’ll probably return op without the you expecting. Just get along in life ?that’s what I do).

I regularly don’t feel sexy and my mojo goes for a walkabout.

If you’re desperate for it to return, ask yourself. What make you feel sexy? And try and do it or make it happen.

Good kuck

Is it because you know it’s guaranteed therefore the thrill of the chase isn’t there?

By *ubcdverykinkyMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

Forgot what it's like

I always can't be arsed.

Sex is way overrated.

nae danger.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/23 15:47:55]

nae danger.

OK wee update, I'm definitely back with a vengeance now, now I'm just like a walking hard-on again managed have a few wanks (I know tmi) but the thing still seems to want more, also as yet not went and met that woman but more or likely I will be soon enough.

HAPPY EASTER ALL

[Removed by poster at 09/04/23 15:50:08]

He has risen

nae danger.

"He has risen "

it's such a glorious day

"Not sure what's happening to me but I keep turning down guaranteed sex from someone who stays close to me (not on here) is it possible to just lose your mojo like genuinely I cba even having a wank these days is it a mid life thing or what? anyone the same as me or am I weird ? (No problems getting or maintaining a erection incase it gets asked) anyway thoughts people "

Hey op don't over think it the mojo will return when it's meant to

nae danger.

"Not sure what's happening to me but I keep turning down guaranteed sex from someone who stays close to me (not on here) is it possible to just lose your mojo like genuinely I cba even having a wank these days is it a mid life thing or what? anyone the same as me or am I weird ? (No problems getting or maintaining a erection incase it gets asked) anyway thoughts people

Hey op don't over think it the mojo will return when it's meant to "

Oh it's definitely returned pal, great advice as everyone had on here ,proper friendly bunch

"He has risen "

» Add a new message to this topic