FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dungeon Equipment

Dungeon Equipment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been looking around lately for some decent quality dungeon equipment (cross, paddles, chair/stools etc) and have really struggled to find some that is either of decent quality, decent price or doesn't require an entire room dedicated to it...

Now I've decided to go down the route of making my own as I'm a good carpenter and none of this is particularly difficult... I quite like the idea of equipment that you can easily build/collapse and store under a bed, so when the in laws are staying over in the spare room you don't have to explain that it's a cross to celebrate Easter/St Andrews day lol...

I'm just throwing it out there to people before I start the creations, have you had trouble sourcing good equipment as well or have I just not found it online???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Cement and a good Shovel

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Cement and a good Shovel "

I was thinking more like paddles and shackles lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stocks and a cell door

By *ubmissiveman2uMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Have a look at Fetters they sell good but expensive furniture easily replicated...

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"So I've been looking around lately for some decent quality dungeon equipment (cross, paddles, chair/stools etc) and have really struggled to find some that is either of decent quality, decent price or doesn't require an entire room dedicated to it...

Now I've decided to go down the route of making my own as I'm a

good carpenter and none of this is

particularly difficult... I quite like the idea of equipment that you can easily build/collapse and store under a bed, so when the in laws are staying over in the spare room you don't have to explain that it's a cross to celebrate Easter/St Andrews day lol...

I'm just throwing it out there to people before I start the creations, have you had trouble sourcing good equipment as well or have I just not found it online???"

So easy to design. And source If you've the talent to put it together .

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I've gone a little way down this rabbit hole. Things like stockades can be made so they're collapsible and can go in a cupboard or under a bed. St Andrew's crosses too.

The likes of full on four poster BDSM beds with built-in stocks are a bit trickier to conceal. I've got around this by making fairly standard four posters with 'decorations' and 'mouldings' that double as fixing points for webbing based harnesses which can do pretty much anything a solid frame can (more perhaps)... except they can just fold away and go in a drawer.

» Add a new message to this topic