FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > April fools

April fools

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just realised its the 1st of april was wondering what was everyones favourite april fools

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

I’ve April fooled myself.

Didn’t know tapping the back of iPhones were used as a shortcut for actions. So I spent 5 mins tapping, thinking the torch would come on. Remembered it was April fools and was about to leave a ‘You got me’ comment only to scroll back to the article and realise it can actually be done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone tried to tell me the Beatles had split up. I thought it was hilarious.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

My son put Lego in our shoes, that was my favourite. It wouldn’t have been if I didn’t notice though

Lol thats an old one then

Ouch

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Majority of modern April fools are not really April fools, it's weird prank shit and obvious and blatant bullshit that's fooling nobody.

Long gone are the days of something to draw you in and make you believe it's real only to be met with april fool at the end. Even when you knew what day it was, it had you questioning the validity of it for and against, or even forget the date because of just how believable it was.

Saying that I did see one on the book of faces, a woman who fosters and nurses back to health neglected dogs had recently said she was going to keep one of the dogs she fosters. Then today a long and detailed story of how she couldn't not do so due to the long term commitment this dog would require in terms of care and vet attention. Would anybody be willing to give it a home.

Ending with the reveal it was an April fool and of course she was keeping the dog.

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Breakfast tv news years ago did a piece on harvesting spaghetti from spaghetti trees and another year did a visit to a treacle mine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I actually forgot it was April fools day so anyone could of got me but didn't though

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

We had worked a night shift, one of the guys went off to sleep in a quiet office. Being april fools day no one woke him up till an hour after everyone had gone home.

» Add a new message to this topic