FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you do it

How do you do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seriously I don't know how some of you find the time to make so many videos and pictures for fab. I feel it would be like a full time job for me if I tried to keep up with some of you.

I check out profiles and there's yet another video, more pics, more meets and more verifications. By the time I finish work I don't have much time for anything else other than look on here and sleep and repeat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Some people have different lives to other people, and some of those have more time than others.

You're welcome

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I mean, if I'm already dressed and sorted for a meet it's a matter of seconds to take a picture or hit record on a video.

"Some people have different lives to other people, and some of those have more time than others.

You're welcome"

The only way I see some of them doing it is if they are unemployed or retired. I certainly couldn't keep up with them.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

It doesn't take long, I'm guessing you must be a really important person that always has people around so can't even take one at all because it's just taking too much time out of your day.

It's takes minutes to do a photo.

Maybe 5-10 for a video.

Yet shockingly I hold down a full time job aswell. Go me.

"Some people have different lives to other people, and some of those have more time than others.

You're welcome

The only way I see some of them doing it is if they are unemployed or retired. I certainly couldn't keep up with them."

That's just not the case though. Yes, some probably don't have work, but others probably just have a more flexible lifestyle.

Or, like Prey, they take advantage of the moments they're gussied up anyway.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Seriously I don't know how some of you find the time to make so many videos and pictures for fab. I feel it would be like a full time job for me if I tried to keep up with some of you.

I check out profiles and there's yet another video, more pics, more meets and more verifications. By the time I finish work I don't have much time for anything else other than look on here and sleep and repeat. "

In the time it took you to type that, you could have taken a couple of pictures.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I agree about not having time (or the inclination) to meet lots of people but I've never spent more than 5 mins on any pic and that includes editing time.

I have often wondered though what some people do for a living that allows them time to post so frequently on the forums and not just random comments but full scale debates.

"It doesn't take long, I'm guessing you must be a really important person that always has people around so can't even take one at all because it's just taking too much time out of your day. "

I'm not talking about one or two pics and videos. I could do that if I wanted to do it.

"I agree about not having time (or the inclination) to meet lots of people but I've never spent more than 5 mins on any pic and that includes editing time.

I have often wondered though what some people do for a living that allows them time to post so frequently on the forums and not just random comments but full scale debates. "

Yeah and how do they find the time to chat in the forums from early morning until late through the week

"I agree about not having time (or the inclination) to meet lots of people but I've never spent more than 5 mins on any pic and that includes editing time.

I have often wondered though what some people do for a living that allows them time to post so frequently on the forums and not just random comments but full scale debates.

Yeah and how do they find the time to chat in the forums from early morning until late through the week "

How do you know they are unless you're stalking them? Or also on the forums at such times. In which case, how do YOU find the time??

Yeah and how do they find the time to chat in the forums from early morning until late through the week

How do you know they are unless you're stalking them? Or also on the forums at such times. In which case, how do YOU find the time??"

Usually when I check out a forum I see them. Sometimes I take a look early in the mornings to see if I had a comment and boom there they are just posted minutes ago in a thread.

Call it stalking if you like. I wish I could spend more time chatting online.

Llanelli

"It doesn't take long, I'm guessing you must be a really important person that always has people around so can't even take one at all because it's just taking too much time out of your day.

I'm not talking about one or two pics and videos. I could do that if I wanted to do it.

"

It takes a couple of seconds to take a photo, a minute to edit if want to and about 30 seconds to upload. So it would be easy to upload over 100 photos with a couple of hours free.

Videos can only be a minute long so could upload a lot of those in no time as well.

It's all about if you want to make the effort or not than about time it takes.

How do you know they are unless you're stalking them? Or also on the forums at such times. In which case, how do YOU find the time??

Usually when I check out a forum I see them. Sometimes I take a look early in the mornings to see if I had a comment and boom there they are just posted minutes ago in a thread.

Call it stalking if you like. I wish I could spend more time chatting online. "

Sooooo, you're also on the forums looking at them chatting on the forums.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"It doesn't take long, I'm guessing you must be a really important person that always has people around so can't even take one at all because it's just taking too much time out of your day. "

To be honest this is me! Apart from the really important person bit

Llanelli

"It doesn't take long, I'm guessing you must be a really important person that always has people around so can't even take one at all because it's just taking too much time out of your day.

To be honest this is me! Apart from the really important person bit "

It's about time you went to the toilet without needing someone to hold your hand Nora

Paradise, Herts

I have often wondered though what some people do for a living that allows them time to post so frequently on the forums and not just random comments but full scale debates. "

I do too. Quite often. No matter what time I log on the same people are on. I only wonder though, we’re all different. Probably a bit jealous of the time they have if I’m honest!

Paradise, Herts

It's about time you went to the toilet without needing someone to hold your hand Nora "

Not a fan of bathroom pics PD haha. Maybe the odd shower one.

Llanelli

I do too. Quite often. No matter what time I log on the same people are on. I only wonder though, we’re all different. Probably a bit jealous of the time they have if I’m honest!"

I don't sleep well and my empire runs itself, that's my excuse

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I don't. I'm really lazy and only take a photo or two when I'm going out.

Llanelli

It's about time you went to the toilet without needing someone to hold your hand Nora

Not a fan of bathroom pics PD haha. Maybe the odd shower one. "

I'd never take a shower photo, utter filth

It takes a couple of seconds to take a photo, a minute to edit if want to and about 30 seconds to upload. So it would be easy to upload over 100 photos with a couple of hours free.

Videos can only be a minute long so could upload a lot of those in no time as well.

It's all about if you want to make the effort or not than about time it takes. "

Okay so there's no time involved in talking multiple pics and many of which are having sex with other people, including videos of meets.

No need to travel? No need yo book hotels ? So many pictures taken in travelodges.

I could go on and on. It takes no time right?

Paradise, Herts

I do too. Quite often. No matter what time I log on the same people are on. I only wonder though, we’re all different. Probably a bit jealous of the time they have if I’m honest!

I don't sleep well and my empire runs itself, that's my excuse "

Haha. To be fair though what does it matter. I’ve been on loads lately. People may think lazy bitch but I’m actually taking someone to the hospital every day and waiting for them. Nobody knows what goes in people’s lives. I do think there are some where fab literally rules their life though, but it doesn’t affect me.

I do too. Quite often. No matter what time I log on the same people are on. I only wonder though, we’re all different. Probably a bit jealous of the time they have if I’m honest!"

Why does it bother you, OP?

Llanelli

Okay so there's no time involved in talking multiple pics and many of which are having sex with other people, including videos of meets.

No need to travel? No need yo book hotels ? So many pictures taken in travelodges.

I could go on and on. It takes no time right?"

Oh it would take me a whole 20 minutes to get to hotel from me, I hadn't thought about that inconvenience and the 2 minutes to book it online

Llanelli

Haha. To be fair though what does it matter. I’ve been on loads lately. People may think lazy bitch but I’m actually taking someone to the hospital every day and waiting for them. Nobody knows what goes in people’s lives. I do think there are some where fab literally rules their life though, but it doesn’t affect me. "

It doesn't matter, how people live their lives doesn't affect me but how they use fab does as it gives me wanking material

Paradise, Herts

Haha. To be fair though what does it matter. I’ve been on loads lately. People may think lazy bitch but I’m actually taking someone to the hospital every day and waiting for them. Nobody knows what goes in people’s lives. I do think there are some where fab literally rules their life though, but it doesn’t affect me.

It doesn't matter, how people live their lives doesn't affect me but how they use fab does as it gives me wanking material "

Filthy boy PD!

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

It's not always me, although I'm the only one who uses the forums the mister is on doing other things, wanking probably

Llanelli

It doesn't matter, how people live their lives doesn't affect me but how they use fab does as it gives me wanking material

Filthy boy PD!"

You should see the people I'm wanking over, well you have seen some of them

"Why does it bother you, OP?"

It doesn't bother me. I like it busy on here and I wish there were more people in the forums because the forums have gone slow.

This is just a forum I decided to write about an observation I made.

Paradise, Herts

Filthy boy PD!

You should see the people I'm wanking over, well you have seen some of them "

I told Rex and he was none too pleased

"Why does it bother you, OP?

It doesn't bother me. I like it busy on here and I wish there were more people in the forums because the forums have gone slow.

This is just a forum I decided to write about an observation I made. "

That isn't how it has come across from your statements though, at least to me. It's felt like you're judging them for how they choose to spend their time.

That's just my view. I appreciate I could be wrong.

Filthy boy PD!

I told Rex and he was none too pleased "

Weird. I told Rex and he was overjoyed

Llanelli

Filthy boy PD!

I told Rex and he was none too pleased "

I can honestly say I've never wanked over his holes

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I don’t get out much.

Plus it only takes a minute baby!!

Llanelli

That isn't how it has come across from your statements though, at least to me. It's felt like you're judging them for how they choose to spend their time.

That's just my view. I appreciate I could be wrong."

Are you feeling OK? It's not often you see a woman say she could be wrong

Oh it would take me a whole 20 minutes to get to hotel from me, I hadn't thought about that inconvenience and the 2 minutes to book it online "

You don't travel far then. I've seen meet verifications from people in Leeds who have fwbs in London.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Oh it would take me a whole 20 minutes to get to hotel from me, I hadn't thought about that inconvenience and the 2 minutes to book it online

You don't travel far then. I've seen meet verifications from people in Leeds who have fwbs in London."

And there’s nothing wrong with that

The friends I like to spend time with live between 110-240 miles away

Llanelli

You don't travel far then. I've seen meet verifications from people in Leeds who have fwbs in London."

I'm willing to travel all over the UK as are most if they really want to meet, it doesn't take long to get to London from Leeds.

If people aren't willing to travel here then they're really restricting themselves and not making much effort.

You don't travel far then. I've seen meet verifications from people in Leeds who have fwbs in London.

I'm willing to travel all over the UK as are most if they really want to meet, it doesn't take long to get to London from Leeds.

If people aren't willing to travel here then they're really restricting themselves and not making much effort. "

I'm willing to travel too, but I've had couples turn me down saying that they don't want people travelling just to meet them because they feel guilty about it.

But clearly they wouldn't feel guilty about meeting other swingers in a club if they've travelled down to the club for fun then.

Paradise, Herts

If people aren't willing to travel here then they're really restricting themselves and not making much effort. "

It’s not always about effort PD. Some people have a lot of commitments. I absolutely can’t travel far to meet people. Of course it restricts it for me but it’s not always about the effort side.

The friends I like to spend time with live between 110-240 miles away "

And yet women say they only want to meet locals, but I see all these verifications from people who live hours from each other

That's just my view. I appreciate I could be wrong.

Are you feeling OK? It's not often you see a woman say she could be wrong "

Oh honey... I'm just not the average woman

Llanelli

If people aren't willing to travel here then they're really restricting themselves and not making much effort.

It’s not always about effort PD. Some people have a lot of commitments. I absolutely can’t travel far to meet people. Of course it restricts it for me but it’s not always about the effort side. "

Yeah I know that but some people just can't be arsed

Paradise, Herts

And yet women say they only want to meet locals, but I see all these verifications from people who live hours from each other "

I have those. I’ve been to socials all over the country in the past when circumstances allowed. So I’ve met people from all over socially.

"

And yet women say they only want to meet locals, but I see all these verifications from people who live hours from each other "

Possibly because the women who only want to meet locals only meet locals. Unless they happen to have travelled.

And possibly because not all women want to meet locals.

Paradise, Herts

It’s not always about effort PD. Some people have a lot of commitments. I absolutely can’t travel far to meet people. Of course it restricts it for me but it’s not always about the effort side.

Yeah I know that but some people just can't be arsed "

Well I do have a bit of that too. I can’t lie

Llanelli

I'm willing to travel too, but I've had couples turn me down saying that they don't want people travelling just to meet them because they feel guilty about it.

But clearly they wouldn't feel guilty about meeting other swingers in a club if they've travelled down to the club for fun then. "

That just sounds like they probably weren't interested in meeting to be honest

Llanelli

Well I do have a bit of that too. I can’t lie "

Yeah I know that but some people just can't be arsed "

And this is how you see me being. I feel you took offence because of your profile.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Not all women want to meet local, I certainly don’t

Llanelli

And this is how you see me being. I feel you took offence because of your profile."

It's your profile to do what you like with, I get winks, messages and fabs often though with blank profiles and I have no interest in them as nothing to attract me.

I didn't take any offence at all buddy

Who cares. They obviously have a lot more free time than you do. Let people get on with it and run their profile how they want to. They’re having a great time by the sounds of it

And yet women say they only want to meet locals, but I see all these verifications from people who live hours from each other

Not all women want to meet local, I certainly don’t "

Me either, I don't wanna be doing my big shop round Tesco and bump into the face I was riding a couple of nights before.

"Seriously I don't know how some of you find the time to make so many videos and pictures for fab. I feel it would be like a full time job for me if I tried to keep up with some of you.

I check out profiles and there's yet another video, more pics, more meets and more verifications. By the time I finish work I don't have much time for anything else other than look on here and sleep and repeat. "

But you find time to read and watch them..?…

How ?

Take pictures n videos with multiple different outfits,post one at time whenever you have free time. And still capable to do your own job. About meets,well either go full or go home.

Mrs

Me either, I don't wanna be doing my big shop round Tesco and bump into the face I was riding a couple of nights before.

"

You can actually walk as soon as 2 days after sex?

You can actually walk as soon as 2 days after sex? "

I need better sex.

"

I need better sex. "

I could give you a list

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I have an exceptionally hectic life but I still manage to find time. It's all about what you want to do in life. as others have said it takes minutes to take a photo. For example, just before you get into bed when you've undressed you could snap a quick selfie.

"….

You can actually walk as soon as 2 days after sex? "

Make sure you do a big shop the day before.

"….

Make sure you do a big shop the day before. "

See... that's the way

"

I need better sex.

I could give you a list "

I do like a good list.

By *lueFireCouple  over a year ago

just somewhere around here

"

It's all about if you want to make the effort or not than about time it takes. "

This....we work full time (one on shifts) have our profile on here individual twitter pages one only fans...two dogs four volkswagens and still have time for meets, fun pics and vids

"….

Make sure you do a big shop the day before. "

Shopping when horny? Isn't that as bad as shopping when hungry?

I don't know how I do it as well as a full time job, part time job , family, friends and stuff but somehow I still manage to waste time on here.

I don't have as much time as I'd like to meet people but I'm trying

I check out profiles and there's yet another video, more pics, more meets and more verifications. By the time I finish work I don't have much time for anything else other than look on here and sleep and repeat.

But you find time to read and watch them..?… "

Occasionally yes ?

» Add a new message to this topic