FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Replies

Replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ergeantreckless OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I've never sent a nasty or intrusive message, I've got a public photo and I always send a face photo. I'd love to know where I'm going wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman  over a year ago

your head

Why do you think you're going wrong somewhere? I'm not sure I understand the question.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Not everyone can be interested in everyone.

If there's no connection or real engagement over something, it's likely to taper out fast.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you take in the replies from your last thread two days ago because you had some good advice already given

There isn't a secret formula to getting messages, wait, is there?!?

You may not have found someone your compatible with yet is all.

"I've never sent a nasty or intrusive message, I've got a public photo and I always send a face photo. I'd love to know where I'm going wrong."

You went wrong when you joined fab with expectations....fab and expectations do not make for the greatest of bed fellows

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Your not doing anything wrong, it's just I've taken all the women sorry, lol on serious point your not doing anything wrong and there are many many in same boat all sexes even couples.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I've never sent a nasty or intrusive message, I've got a public photo and I always send a face photo. I'd love to know where I'm going wrong."

OP, there are many reasons women don’t reply. The main ones are that, even if they send a nice but definitive “no thank you” they either get begging or abuse back; and the fact some get so many messages it is simply impossible.

It’s not personal, it’s their choice. Don’t let it get you down - keep being positive and targeting those right for you

I guess you're messaging women and/or couples. They get so many messages that sometimes it's easier just to not reply and/or delete/block.

I also get put off by people sending me face pictures straight away although I know people do prefer face pics straight away.

F

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You've added a pic since your last thread.

Foe me the biggest issue would be you travel all over and struggle to plan.I personally wouldn't meet someone just in my area who I'd not made a connection with.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm for the weekend

Not an issue as such, but your list is basically a list of fantasies. There's only going to be very selective people who want to meet to tick off your bucket list.

By *ergeantreckless OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I've taken on board all of your replies, I can't help my job in terms of planning. My bio I will improve and most of all I've never disrespected anyone in terms of replies. I understand that people get lots of messages and it must be hard to filter out but it just makes it harder for the genuine guys out there that are trying to build friendships/relationships. Maybe fab isn't for me.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

well I'm not sure where you're going wrong maybe its the people you are contacting if you say go for women/couples who feature on hotpics frequently then they get a lot of messages so you're unlikely to get a reply, if you're not reading target profiles and messaging using that information then that could be a reason, your age range is 39 years lol that could be a problem, your profile is your advert maybe put some new pics up, the write up is ok but maybe tweak it but you are one guy in amongst many, good luck

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I've taken on board all of your replies, I can't help my job in terms of planning. My bio I will improve and most of all I've never disrespected anyone in terms of replies. I understand that people get lots of messages and it must be hard to filter out but it just makes it harder for the genuine guys out there that are trying to build friendships/relationships. Maybe fab isn't for me."

Decent genuine guys stand out, by a mile, but then most of the guys think that's what they are...

If you're going to be in a certain area, have a look before hand and put the feelers out. That's better than the "I'm in a hotel in your city, do you want to meet" messages that many of us women recieve.

Always offer to social in a public place too.

"I've taken on board all of your replies, I can't help my job in terms of planning. My bio I will improve and most of all I've never disrespected anyone in terms of replies. I understand that people get lots of messages and it must be hard to filter out but it just makes it harder for the genuine guys out there that are trying to build friendships/relationships. Maybe fab isn't for me."

No one on this site makes it harder for anyone else to meet.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Nobody knows if you have or not. You potentially have done everything perfectly, if you're not getting replies from others who are not mutually compatible with you.

» Add a new message to this topic