FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grandparent Socials

Grandparent Socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thLincsCple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barton upon Humber

First time grandparents here, now we have grandson for set days whilst the parents are at work, whilst out with him this last week, we were impressed by some of the other grandparents doing the same thing and wondered if anyone has combined a social meet with grandparent duties, chat about places to go, things to do and if you all get on, plan a night or day for when we are all free for some grown up fun Obviously this one would be location specific, but would love to hear from people in a similar boat in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire areas.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It makes me feel uncomfortable mixing a swinging social while looking after my grandchildren.

We wouldn't be comfortable.

If we're meeting or spending time with the kids, we like our focus to be solely on that situation in that moment.

I’m not a grandparent but I’d be pissed if my parents took my kids on sex planning socials

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I'm not a grandparent yet but could easily be (son is 22) and it's a definite no from me! The only people I would have around any child is friends I knew and trusted!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hi O.P. What EXACTLY do you mean by 'grown up fun'.

If it means having a few drinks or taking in a show or film then good on you and good luck.

If it means sex then I don't think you've thought about this as carefully as you might have.

And like others, I wouldn't be at all pleased if I found that i'd trusted my parents with my children and their minds were more attuned to who they can fuck.

"First time grandparents here, now we have grandson for set days whilst the parents are at work, whilst out with him this last week, we were impressed by some of the other grandparents doing the same thing and wondered if anyone has combined a social meet with grandparent duties, chat about places to go, things to do and if you all get on, plan a night or day for when we are all free for some grown up fun Obviously this one would be location specific, but would love to hear from people in a similar boat in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire areas."

Meet in a park, as the kids play on the swings, the grandparents swing

King's Crustacean

When you think about how difficult it is to find a meet on a swingers site for many people - what are the odds that local grandparents are up for a random fucks with a random couple they saw pushing a pram in the park ?

Must be 6'+ and know how to handle a Silver Cross.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"I’m not a grandparent but I’d be pissed if my parents took my kids on sex planning socials "
Ageed, I would also have to question what they did when they whee looking after baby me all those years ago.

Could explain a lot

King's Crustacean

Oh FFS !!!!!

It's April 1st innit !

King's Crustacean

"Oh FFS !!!!!

It's April 1st innit !"

I just noticed the date....... this has to be dunnit

"Oh FFS !!!!!

It's April 1st innit !

I just noticed the date....... this has to be dunnit"

You'd hope so Granny

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Oh FFS !!!!!

It's April 1st innit !"

lol

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

100% wrong!

"Oh FFS !!!!!

It's April 1st innit !"

Oh lol thank goodness

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

No this is pretty neglectful in my eyes. You are putting a lot of trust in strangers.

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Jesus out with your grandkids in park and see others doing the same and then you mingle talk about fancy a swingers session while grandkids running around your feet lol.

Oh my life, goodness no. Grandchildren and this lifestyle very much separate.

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

"It makes me feel uncomfortable mixing a swinging social while looking after my grandchildren."

100% on that, just not respectful of the little one/s.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No no and no.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

“Another werthers original Derek?”

“Much obliged Eric.”

I’d be seriously angry if I left my kids at their grandparents and they took them to a social with swingers

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Theres a time and place for everything and I don't think those two ways of spending time mix together.

The whole thought of that makes me very uncomfortable and I would be extremely upset if I was the parent of children going on this kind of meet.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

It's April fools

[Removed by poster at 01/04/23 12:27:37]

"It's April fools"

I'd hope so but it's after 12 the OP should be back to post "gotcha"

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

As a grandparent just no

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Shakes my head......

I think it's an april fools joke

"First time grandparents here, now we have grandson for set days whilst the parents are at work, whilst out with him this last week, we were impressed by some of the other grandparents doing the same thing and wondered if anyone has combined a social meet with grandparent duties, chat about places to go, things to do and if you all get on, plan a night or day for when we are all free for some grown up fun Obviously this one would be location specific, but would love to hear from people in a similar boat in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire areas."

I still say no way.

Call me thick if you like (i've been called far worse) but there's no way that when i'm looking after my grandchildren i will be combining a social with people i hardly know (if at all), chatting about places to go, things to do, possibly plan a night or day to meet up for grown up fun !!

I find that very distasteful.

If my parents had done that when looking after my children i would have been horrified as would my child be if i did that while looking after their children.

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"First time grandparents here, now we have grandson for set days whilst the parents are at work, whilst out with him this last week, we were impressed by some of the other grandparents doing the same thing and wondered if anyone has combined a social meet with grandparent duties, chat about places to go, things to do and if you all get on, plan a night or day for when we are all free for some grown up fun Obviously this one would be location specific, but would love to hear from people in a similar boat in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire areas.

I still say no way.

Call me thick if you like (i've been called far worse) but there's no way that when i'm looking after my grandchildren i will be combining a social with people i hardly know (if at all), chatting about places to go, things to do, possibly plan a night or day to meet up for grown up fun !!

If my parents had done that when looking after my children i would have been horrified as would my child be if i did that while looking after their children.

"

I totally agree. Call me thick too, i wouldn't be happy. Its the last thing i'd be thinking about arranging, if i was out with children/grandchildren

"First time grandparents here, now we have grandson for set days whilst the parents are at work, whilst out with him this last week, we were impressed by some of the other grandparents doing the same thing and wondered if anyone has combined a social meet with grandparent duties, chat about places to go, things to do and if you all get on, plan a night or day for when we are all free for some grown up fun Obviously this one would be location specific, but would love to hear from people in a similar boat in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire areas.

I still say no way.

I totally agree. Call me thick too, i wouldn't be happy. Its the last thing i'd be thinking about arranging, if i was out with children/grandchildren"

Exactly

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

So it wasn't an April fools joke

"So it wasn't an April fools joke "

Seems not

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I still say no way.

"

Totally agree.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If my parents took my kids to meet a couple of strangers to discuss swinging they'd never look after my kids again.

It's not appropriate, now we struggle to meet and have to plan socials in advance because of our little ones, never would I bring them along.

Mrs

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

The idea of taking children on a social feels wrong. The idea of taking someone else's children on a social seems even more wrong

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We got 2 grandchildren and we would never take them on a social with us, if we turned up on a social and there were children there, we would be leaving I'm afraid.

Never mind how harmless it seems it's just not the environment for children.

By *dventurousSexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Fantasy Land

Wish we seen this earlier, we’d of kicked back, relaxed and brought out the popcorn

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Anyone fancy a biscuit?

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I meet friends in normal life, I meet fabbers for socials. That's the difference.

My family is kept completely separate from Fab and will always stay that way

[Removed by poster at 01/04/23 20:41:32]

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I Nearly fell for this!

[Removed by poster at 01/04/23 20:51:26]

No, no and No again!

Different if you’ve made friends on here and already know the people and it’s genuinely just a social, but for a first time, having people you’ve never met near your grandson? Sorry, but you’d never look after my children again!

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think this is probably best closed