FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight men for TVs.

Straight men for TVs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman  over a year ago

south coast IOW

Hi. Please don’t take offence this is a genuine question. Many guys say they are looking for women or TVs or TS. yet their profile says they are straight.

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

You know ladies do it too. They have straight on their profile even though they only want to meet women. So it goes both ways.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Barring the obvious 'Fab straight' I really think a lot of people who sign up have no idea what many tick boxes actually mean.

I always imagine somebody coming out of a shitty divorce, lived within a bubble for a decade or two and nature's urges have dragged them here looking for sexual satisfaction, they have no idea what DP, DVP, MMF, MFM, stag, vixen, HW and in this case TV/TS, either that or they believe until they have played the bi/bi-curious box doesn't fit them.

south coast IOW

"You know ladies do it too. They have straight on their profile even though they only want to meet women. So it goes both ways. "

I must admit I don’t often look at women’s profiles as I don’t meet single women so I’ll take your word for that. Obviously I’m bi but it says that in my profile and in the write up part.

Still don’t get it though. Or why they do it. Either sex can answer. Please.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Maybe its just a fantasy they have

south coast IOW

"Barring the obvious 'Fab straight' I really think a lot of people who sign up have no idea what many tick boxes actually mean.

I always imagine somebody coming out of a shitty divorce, lived within a bubble for a decade or two and nature's urges have dragged them here looking for sexual satisfaction, they have no idea what DP, DVP, MMF, MFM, stag, vixen, HW and in this case TV/TS, either that or they believe until they have played the bi/bi-curious box doesn't fit them."

I can accept newbies may not get the acronyms. That would explain some but not the nes who then have verified meets with men and or from TVS, but still say they are straight.

By *aza1888Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi. Please don’t take offence this is a genuine question. Many guys say they are looking for women or TVs or TS. yet their profile says they are straight.

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you. "

you do know all trans women are women right thus you can be into trans and be straight trans women are women or at least that's what I was always told

south coast IOW

"Hi. Please don’t take offence this is a genuine question. Many guys say they are looking for women or TVs or TS. yet their profile says they are straight.

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you. you do know all trans women are women right thus you can be into trans and be straight trans women are women or at least that's what I was always told"

Hence why I said TVS. I didn’t say Ts because they could be post op TS. but I am specifically talking about transvestites. Which for me means men who enjoy dressing in female clothes. (It’s more rare to have women dressing in men’s clothes calling themselves TV). So guys who choose to present as female but still have a penis not a vagina and are not wanting to become female. Just like dressing up.

By *hatineMan  over a year ago

penzance

Where abouts south west you if you don’t mind me asking

Glasgow

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you. you do know all trans women are women right thus you can be into trans and be straight trans women are women or at least that's what I was always told

Hence why I said TVS. I didn’t say Ts because they could be post op TS. but I am specifically talking about transvestites. Which for me means men who enjoy dressing in female clothes. (It’s more rare to have women dressing in men’s clothes calling themselves TV). So guys who choose to present as female but still have a penis not a vagina and are not wanting to become female. Just like dressing up.

"

Yeah but also depends if they just Crossens or if they actually feel female as if they do then they are still women cock and all just caus ether aint got op yet don't mean aint women iv saw some on here even call them self women and say they wouldn't even sleep with trans they consider themselves straight women

Glasgow

Also as I said I'm not the authority figure on this im sure tv and such would be happy to answer these questions I can only answer them from pov of I am totally straight but can't control a fetish say for shiny clothes if someone's whos a hot TV wears them then I cant say I'm not attracted to them as the pique my sexual radar on other things rather than sexual gender etc and I view all who dress and act or wanna be a women as a women just my opinion tho and understand other will have wide views

south coast IOW

"Where abouts south west you if you don’t mind me asking "

I’m not sure who you are asking this question too? I can’t see anyone saying anything about the south west.

south coast IOW

"Also as I said I'm not the authority figure on this im sure tv and such would be happy to answer these questions I can only answer them from pov of I am totally straight but can't control a fetish say for shiny clothes if someone's whos a hot TV wears them then I cant say I'm not attracted to them as the pique my sexual radar on other things rather than sexual gender etc and I view all who dress and act or wanna be a women as a women just my opinion tho and understand other will have wide views"

Someone who wants to be a woman or views themselves as female is trans sexual. T’s. Someone who is male but wears women’s clothes is transvestite. I am talking about men who wear women’s clothes. Not TS. They are two very different things. That’s why I’m asking the question of guys. It may be as someone else said, that they just don’t know the difference.

south coast IOW

"Also as I said I'm not the authority figure on this im sure tv and such would be happy to answer these questions I can only answer them from pov of I am totally straight but can't control a fetish say for shiny clothes if someone's whos a hot TV wears them then I cant say I'm not attracted to them as the pique my sexual radar on other things rather than sexual gender etc and I view all who dress and act or wanna be a women as a women just my opinion tho and understand other will have wide views"

So from your point of view then as long as they dress female and present as female you would meet them sexually even though they have a penis, and don’t think your bi because they look like women? So the vagina isn’t relevant, is that what you mean??

Glasgow

"Also as I said I'm not the authority figure on this im sure tv and such would be happy to answer these questions I can only answer them from pov of I am totally straight but can't control a fetish say for shiny clothes if someone's whos a hot TV wears them then I cant say I'm not attracted to them as the pique my sexual radar on other things rather than sexual gender etc and I view all who dress and act or wanna be a women as a women just my opinion tho and understand other will have wide views

So from your point of view then as long as they dress female and present as female you would meet them sexually even though they have a penis, and don’t think your bi because they look like women? So the vagina isn’t relevant, is that what you mean??"

to me all both are femal ts or tv and I maybe the one maken the bad assumptions but as for sex no I would never have actually intercoms with them as I need a vagina for arouse and to get hard but thats not to say that if say a male who wants be a women or is a crosse dresser dresses in exact thing to get me arouse I won't as its my fetish but is that to say I want a full interiors relationship no I'm only speaking from my pov from the fact I am straight but find alot of tv and ts wear arousing fetish wear and do they look hot in it yeah thats like say a women doesn't look hot in it to me thers mo difference but naked form there a difference if you get me ..... again my own personal view I don't have long term relationships with tv but my fwb wants to fucj a sissy one or have them fuck her while I watch

By *ophia_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

I think a lot of men who have straight on their profile and are looking for CD/TV or even transsexuals are in denial.

Some will not admit to being bi or even bi curious, I get lots of messages from men that have straight on their profile.

south coast IOW

"I think a lot of men who have straight on their profile and are looking for CD/TV or even transsexuals are in denial.

Some will not admit to being bi or even bi curious, I get lots of messages from men that have straight on their profile."

Thank you Sophia. I think you may be right. If they haven’t tried it but want to meet CDs, TVs etc then I think there must at least be some curiosity or what’s the point in meeting. But I’ve literally seen at least 10 profiles tonight where they say they are straight in the bio and some even reiterate it in the text and yet say they will meet TV’s. There must be a lot of tea drinking and chatting about fabric or something if they are not meeting for sex.

By *ophia_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

"I think a lot of men who have straight on their profile and are looking for CD/TV or even transsexuals are in denial.

Some will not admit to being bi or even bi curious, I get lots of messages from men that have straight on their profile.

Thank you Sophia. I think you may be right. If they haven’t tried it but want to meet CDs, TVs etc then I think there must at least be some curiosity or what’s the point in meeting. But I’ve literally seen at least 10 profiles tonight where they say they are straight in the bio and some even reiterate it in the text and yet say they will meet TV’s. There must be a lot of tea drinking and chatting about fabric or something if they are not meeting for sex. "

Haha, I wouldn't meet anyone that isn't honest enough to admit that they are at least bi-curious and I am certainly not going to let them act out their fantasy or curiosity with me.

I know that a lot of women will not meet men that have bisexual or have looking for TV on their profiles which I completely understand.

Do find it odd how many seem to view it as a selling point/turn on/something I should be ever-so-flattered by (messages starting with “I’m straight but…”, “you into straight guys?” Ect)

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Op like one poster said, a fair few men are attracted to the feminity of TVs, so even when they meet them for sexual activity they still consider themselves 100 per cent straight.

You would be surprised by how many 100 per cent straight who have had more cock than we have

I have a friend who dresses (very well I might add) purely to fuck guys who won't fuck him when he presents as a man

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

I think a lot put straight because bi guys get a bit of a bad reputation. Wrongly so in my opinion, bi women are some how lauded as unicorns but bi guys don’t get the same treatment!

To be honest, I think labels create the issue, if we took away labels and you could just decide who you chatted to/played with based on attraction regardless of sexual orientation it would be a much better world!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

Very simply most men don’t want to damage their chances of meeting females / couples on here that don’t like bi men (Which is probably at least 70% of women / couples ) I guess

It’s just about playing odds

By *k_11Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Very simply most men don’t want to damage their chances of meeting females / couples on here that don’t like bi men (Which is probably at least 70% of women / couples ) I guess

It’s just about playing odds "

Your pics are amazing

By *illybeachboyMan  over a year ago

Guernsey

I struggle to understand this too, is it just a way of denying to themselves that they are actually bi/gay?

It's complicated and I don't pretend to have a definitive answer.

I am the sort of transvestite the OP describes. I have no desire to transition and consider myself a crossdressing male. I make this clear in my profile. I get lots of contact from males who identify as straight.

I think that for many of these guys, the female aesthetic means they can categorise me in their minds as not male even if they accept I am not female. Almost a 3rd gender or even non gender.

This allows them to convince themselves that playing with me is not playing with a guy, hence they can't be gay or even bi.

There is also the fact that identifying as bi does restrict their chances with some 'real' women. Plus the fact that society is not as open and accepting as we would like to think.

It’s complicated and I do pretend to have a simple answer.

Most straight men can’t buy a T-shirt without the tacit approval of their mates. This also applies to anything more important.

I’m so bored of it all. Fuck who you like. If you’re worried about being judged by a woman who (very probably) has no interest in you anyway go for it. Waste your life. Just don’t make your hettie-bro issues other peoples problems.

By *hatyoumissing101Man  over a year ago

West london

tbh i think some guys are gay/bi and in denial. whilst some are straight (myself) with some interesting stories to why they hold on to there hetrosexual status. for myself i have no interest in men whatsoever. but when i was about 19/20 i was cat fished by a ts who gave me head a few times before i clicked but then it was to late and what happened happened and i came harder than i ever do.ive always been a head fiend and ts/tv are so available and put in so much effort that its hard to cut them out mylife for good cos sometimes u need that A10 head and unlike women A Ts will be super focused on making sure u get what u need. like most sexual stuff once u experience somthing even if u consider it taboo. its hard to let it go. and sexual activities are things men especially find hard to walk away from ... i think some ppl r natrually gay. some get converted and others get exposed to their world via catfish like myself or they experiment when at a point of desperation.

"tbh i think some guys are gay/bi and in denial. whilst some are straight (myself) with some interesting stories to why they hold on to there hetrosexual status. for myself i have no interest in men whatsoever. but when i was about 19/20 i was cat fished by a ts who gave me head a few times before i clicked but then it was to late and what happened happened and i came harder than i ever do.ive always been a head fiend and ts/tv are so available and put in so much effort that its hard to cut them out mylife for good cos sometimes u need that A10 head and unlike women A Ts will be super focused on making sure u get what u need. like most sexual stuff once u experience somthing even if u consider it taboo. its hard to let it go. and sexual activities are things men especially find hard to walk away from ... i think some ppl r natrually gay. some get converted and others get exposed to their world via catfish like myself or they experiment when at a point of desperation."

Experiment at the point of desperation? Wow.

By *iss Boot LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

tetbury

Yes, lots of messages from straight guys. They don't want to put bi on their profile as it will spoil their chances with women, that's their words when I ask, not mine.

Fab straight is another thing and some direct me to their bi or gay profile on fab guys.

I remind them that I am a 14 stone bloke in a wig and that usually cools them off.

The ones that still want to meet after everything I have said are usually a good meet.

Met one guy and he wasn't impressed, made me a coffee, I got changed and did make up and wig and he could not leave me alone, there is "straight" and straight until you put some high heels on.

Not sure that answers your question, but its my experience here.

By *hla92Man  over a year ago

Preston

It's a fair question and there's no one answer as each bloke has different attitudes and motivations

I've got straight on my profile. I'm massively attracted to women, but have enjoyed some sex with men. While I enjoy the rudeness and sex part, there's no driving desire there.

TV/TS is just a much better version of that. Lust, feels rude, genuine attraction to the feminine all are a great part of playing within the TV/TS community. There'll likely be some anal play too that's a turn on

I agree that putting bi on the profile is off-putting to some women and therefore limits potential connections. That'll help explain some of it

TV/TS porn is one of the most watched types; mates have admitted to watching it, when they would never watch gay porn. So it is a different thing in itself and detached from gay/bi identity to plenty of men

That's a few of my thoughts anyway

I dont worry about it, what someone else wants to do or how they label themselves isn't my business.

"tbh i think some guys are gay/bi and in denial. whilst some are straight (myself) with some interesting stories to why they hold on to there hetrosexual status. for myself i have no interest in men whatsoever. but when i was about 19/20 i was cat fished by a ts who gave me head a few times before i clicked but then it was to late and what happened happened and i came harder than i ever do.ive always been a head fiend and ts/tv are so available and put in so much effort that its hard to cut them out mylife for good cos sometimes u need that A10 head and unlike women A Ts will be super focused on making sure u get what u need. like most sexual stuff once u experience somthing even if u consider it taboo. its hard to let it go. and sexual activities are things men especially find hard to walk away from ... i think some ppl r natrually gay. some get converted and others get exposed to their world via catfish like myself or they experiment when at a point of desperation.

Experiment at the point of desperation? Wow. "

Does he mean it's like Prison Gay because they can't meet the women and couples.

"tbh i think some guys are gay/bi and in denial. whilst some are straight (myself) with some interesting stories to why they hold on to there hetrosexual status. for myself i have no interest in men whatsoever. but when i was about 19/20 i was cat fished by a ts who gave me head a few times before i clicked but then it was to late and what happened happened and i came harder than i ever do.ive always been a head fiend and ts/tv are so available and put in so much effort that its hard to cut them out mylife for good cos sometimes u need that A10 head and unlike women A Ts will be super focused on making sure u get what u need. like most sexual stuff once u experience somthing even if u consider it taboo. its hard to let it go. and sexual activities are things men especially find hard to walk away from ... i think some ppl r natrually gay. some get converted and others get exposed to their world via catfish like myself or they experiment when at a point of desperation.

Does he mean it's like Prison Gay because they can't meet the women and couples."

Seems so to me. Though I wouldn’t call it prison ‘gay’. Bring gay isn’t a series of physical acts simply devoid of the opposite sex.

Does he mean it's like Prison Gay because they can't meet the women and couples.

Seems so to me. Though I wouldn’t call it prison ‘gay’. Bring gay isn’t a series of physical acts simply devoid of the opposite sex. "

A lot of people in Prison claim to be straight and some you wouldn't want to argue with.

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you. "

They ain't straight.

I've seen straight male profiles who are only looking to meet tv/ts.

Some gay and bisexual men think that straight men will have sex with them and they believe they have had sex with straight men. That's just nonsense. They don't know the meaning of the word straight.

I had a man message me asking for sex and when I said no sorry I'm straight and not looking to meet men. He said "that's ok I only meet straight men for sex"

Ffs it's so stupid it annoys me.

Seems so to me. Though I wouldn’t call it prison ‘gay’. Bring gay isn’t a series of physical acts simply devoid of the opposite sex.

A lot of people in Prison claim to be straight and some you wouldn't want to argue with. "

Don’t think I’d want to argue with any of them tbh.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Straight guys see feminine tgirls as women with a little extra and generally aren't interested in meeting other guys.Hope that makes sense.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexuality isn’t rigid, it's on a spectrum, possibly spectra. That's partly why we don't all want the same things.

Our unique personal grasp of ourselves and our interpretation of society created rigid labels, is going to differ too.

You can feel fortunate that fab endows us with an understanding of each others' sexual mindsets that are elusive and off limits to most people. The easy option is to fall into the trap of the perspective of the ignorant masses, as if we had no deeper insights available to us.

We can somewhat pretend that it's just about semantics, perhaps trying to project an image of superiority. There's still lots of biphobia and homophobia in our society and it can take a conscious decision to completely denounce that, so that we leave people with the freedoms that we all deserve.

By *eckywindsorTV/TS  over a year ago

Windsor

A lot of guys put straight on their profile instead of bi. They feel that straight women and straight couples won't meet them if they are openly bi.

In a lot of cases they are probably correct.

I think its a bit like the people who can't travel and can't accommodate!

Although I prefer the term transwoman to TS and for all intents and purposes I am a woman hence my profile, I am technically TS also.

Get confusing doesn’t it lol

Would you say a man interested in me was straight, bi or gay?

It's really not surprising that many single male profiles do this, when it's acceptable in Fab for female and couple profiles to go "no bisexual men".

In fact I'd say single male profiles who even dare to openly state that they're bi, or say they're looking for women/TV/TS in their "seeking" section are the brave ones. I think you'd be more than familiar with straight single male profiles with not a lick of open indication that they're looking for TV/TS slipping into your messages looking to meet you for some secretive sexy fun.

If indicating in any way shape or form that you're into say 10% of the site population (who are trans) puts you into potential doubt with 30/40% of the site population (who are females and couples), when you're one of the 50% of the site (who are single male profiles), of which maybe 5% of that 50% single male population have ANYTHING coming CLOSE to having a "regular Fab sex life" on here, how many single men will willingly shoot their "Fab desirability" in the foot by indicating that they're open to meeting trans people?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

To the OP. In most cases I would say they are lying because they think of they put bi on their profile woman generally won't want anything to do with them.

"To the OP. In most cases I would say they are lying because they think of they put bi on their profile woman generally won't want anything to do with them."

"To the OP. In most cases I would say they are lying because they think of they put bi on their profile woman generally won't want anything to do with them.

"

Bi-erasure on here is such a massive problem I think. Well Male Bi-erasure anyway, Femme bi seems to be celebrated, never understood the double standard on that one

"To the OP. In most cases I would say they are lying because they think of they put bi on their profile woman generally won't want anything to do with them.

Bi-erasure on here is such a massive problem I think. Well Male Bi-erasure anyway, Femme bi seems to be celebrated, never understood the double standard on that one "

It's not just on here, it's in the whole LGBT/general human society too. We're shit at viewing things in anything other than binary black and white terms. You must be either one or the other, for or against. There's no range. There's no nuance. And above all else, we care too much about labels. It's not who I am, but what I do that should define me.

"

It's not just on here, it's in the whole LGBT/general human society too. We're shit at viewing things in anything other than binary black and white terms. You must be either one or the other, for or against. There's no range. There's no nuance. And above all else, we care too much about labels. It's not who I am, but what I do that should define me. "

So so true

But can we also just take a moment and acknowledge the sneaky Batman reference

Bi-erasure on here is such a massive problem I think. Well Male Bi-erasure anyway, Femme bi seems to be celebrated, never understood the double standard on that one

It's not just on here, it's in the whole LGBT/general human society too. We're shit at viewing things in anything other than binary black and white terms. You must be either one or the other, for or against. There's no range. There's no nuance. And above all else, we care too much about labels. It's not who I am, but what I do that should define me. "

No, labels are still important, if I go to a shop, I want the Taste the difference meal, not the value brand meal that had a taste the difference sticker on it.

They should mean something, people should just be more honest.

It's the dishonesty that annoys people.

"No, labels are still important, if I go to a shop, I want the Taste the difference meal, not the value brand meal that had a taste the difference sticker on it.

It's the dishonesty that annoys people. "

I’m not sure that analogy works? People are far more nuanced and individual than products on a shelf. It’s generally only for other’s benefit that we fit itself into boxes and labels to save them the effort of getting to know us as individuals

It's not just on here, it's in the whole LGBT/general human society too. We're shit at viewing things in anything other than binary black and white terms. You must be either one or the other, for or against. There's no range. There's no nuance. And above all else, we care too much about labels. It's not who I am, but what I do that should define me.

No, labels are still important, if I go to a shop, I want the Taste the difference meal, not the value brand meal that had a taste the difference sticker on it.

It's the dishonesty that annoys people. "

Is there any incentive on this site or in general society for people to be honest about anything? Bear in mind, it cannot be SELECTIVE permissiveness for SELECTED honesties. Because that'd just be hypocrisy.

By *ynda1978Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Liverpool

Glad you asked this as I wonder the same. I won't entertain any man who says he is straight but looking for a TV/TS. It's a thanks but no thanks and wiah you well.

If they are meeting other men (in the case of meeting TVS) then how can they be straight? Can some of you guys who do this please explain it as o really do want to understand it. Thank you.

Glad you asked this as I wonder the same. I won't entertain any man who says he is straight but looking for a TV/TS. It's a thanks but no thanks and wiah you well. "

Everyone’s entitled to their own preferences of course. Out of curiosity would you feel the same about a bi-man who was looking for a tv/ts ?

"No, labels are still important, if I go to a shop, I want the Taste the difference meal, not the value brand meal that had a taste the difference sticker on it.

I’m not sure that analogy works? People are far more nuanced and individual than products on a shelf. It’s generally only for other’s benefit that we fit itself into boxes and labels to save them the effort of getting to know us as individuals "

It works because if people are looking for a genuinely straight man but he is meeting TV/TS then they are not, they don't want to be duped.

It is a preference of theirs that should be respected.

He has 'Straight' on his profile though.

The Straight therefore starts to mean nothing if everyone is doing it.

We need a super straight label then.

Is there any incentive on this site or in general society for people to be honest about anything? Bear in mind, it cannot be SELECTIVE permissiveness for SELECTED honesties. Because that'd just be hypocrisy. "

People are obviously gonna try represent themselves in the best way possible with maybe a few white lies.

That is deception though.

"It works because if people are looking for a genuinely straight man but he is meeting TV/TS then they are not, they don't want to be duped.

"

If anything from my perspective it goes to prove how much that analogy doesn’t work. Labels are o put as good as people impression of them.

You mentioned about brands in a supermarket. Well one supermarket’s “best of” brand might be equal to another supermarket's value range. Think m and s compared to Lidl for example.

Half the problem here is that trans people (and those looking for them) are limited by the very limited option of tv/ts where that encompasses such a huge range of personal situations.

I’m not going to go into the argument of needing more options, that’s been discussed over and over here and never gets anywhere.

But it does go to show that technically the category ranges from someone who occasionally wears their wives underwear through to someone such as myself who has lived exclusively for the last decade and has had multiple, permanent medical interventions.

The label just doesn’t work and it’s why getting to know an individual is so important.

My interpretation of that label may be different to yours

"It works because if people are looking for a genuinely straight man but he is meeting TV/TS then they are not, they don't want to be duped.

If anything from my perspective it goes to prove how much that analogy doesn’t work. Labels are o put as good as people impression of them.

You mentioned about brands in a supermarket. Well one supermarket’s “best of” brand might be equal to another supermarket's value range. Think m and s compared to Lidl for example.

Half the problem here is that trans people (and those looking for them) are limited by the very limited option of tv/ts where that encompasses such a huge range of personal situations.

I’m not going to go into the argument of needing more options, that’s been discussed over and over here and never gets anywhere.

But it does go to show that technically the category ranges from someone who occasionally wears their wives underwear through to someone such as myself who has lived exclusively for the last decade and has had multiple, permanent medical interventions.

The label just doesn’t work and it’s why getting to know an individual is so important.

My interpretation of that label may be different to yours "

Label is meant to classify something accurately

if it's incorrect it needs a new label which their is choice for.

This is just about men who call themselves straight who meet TV/TS.

Which to most is an inaccurate label.

"Label is meant to classify something accurately if it's incorrect it needs a new label which their is choice for.

"

That maybe a nice idea in theory but I’m afraid the world isn’t that black and white as much as you’d like it to be.

Particularly on this site, we have to work with the options available and they just don’t align with the wonders of human sexuality and gender spectrums.

I don’t profess to preach to anyone that they should think the same way as me, but I believe that a man interested in me is straight (or at least bi). If they aligned as gay, I be a bit annoyed. Perhaps you feel differently and you know what, that okay. I don’t agree with you but that’s okay.

It just goes to show that labels are subject to perception no matter how many of them you may have, want, or invent in the future

"Label is meant to classify something accurately if it's incorrect it needs a new label which their is choice for.

That maybe a nice idea in theory but I’m afraid the world isn’t that black and white as much as you’d like it to be.

Particularly on this site, we have to work with the options available and they just don’t align with the wonders of human sexuality and gender spectrums.

I don’t profess to preach to anyone that they should think the same way as me, but I believe that a man interested in me is straight (or at least bi). If they aligned as gay, I be a bit annoyed. Perhaps you feel differently and you know what, that okay. I don’t agree with you but that’s okay.

It just goes to show that labels are subject to perception no matter how many of them you may have, want, or invent in the future

"

World would be chaos without labels.

They are some labels which accurately describe people on here and some which don't.

The definition of Straight.

'Sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of the other sex'

It is pretty black and white to most people.

You're getting into semantics.

"World would be chaos without labels.

They are some labels which accurately describe people on here and some which don't.

The definition of Straight.

'Sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of the other sex'

It is pretty black and white to most people.

You're getting into semantics."

Op asked a question, all I’m trying to do is answer that question not trying to start an argument or debate semantics.

I’m just very happy for you that in your experience the existing labels have worked so far. All I can say is that for others they don’t and that’s why they end up being interpreted.

I’m sorry if that answer doesn’t work for you and feel free to continue thinking it’s somehow a mis truth but it’s the closest I can get to an answer for OP’s question.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Anyone mention gynosexual yet ? Normally brought up in these types of threads.

Heterosexual- attracted to opposite sex.

Bisexual- attraction to both sexes.

Homosexual- same sex.

Gynosexual - attraction to Femininity open to anyone who is feminine in appearance.

Androsexulity - attraction to masculinity open to anyone who appears to be masculine.

It’s not about creating new labels or being confused over someone’s sexuality, they or you. It’s about attraction, what you find erotic, sensual or romantic. I’m sure some straight people can find their own sex attractive but not sexy enough to want to experiment or experience same sex intimacy.

Some guys do, then experiment/ experience it but it’s not their true sexuality as in the long run as they’re happier thinking that heterosexuality is their ‘core sexual orientation’ and a few occasions of same sex encounters is just fantasy play.

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

In my humble opinion if a guy is attracted to the female form they are straight, regardless if the person has a cock or not?

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Used to meet regularly with a guy who fitted in this category. Once I asked him about why his profile said straight, when he was meeting with me. His answer was that he only saw me as female. Also chatting with a lady at a club one night who didn't meet with single males who said exactly the same. Obviously this only 2 people out of hundreds on this site. Just my little bit of insight.

XX

It's a crazy mixed up world we live in

Just adding my tuppenceworth here.

Before we get into this, we need to establish that there is a difference between biological sex and gender.

Biological sex is determined by your genetic makeup. Gender is how you present, typically based on cultural norms.

So while my biological sex is male, my gender is much more "fluid". I even have in my profile that I'm not a CD; this isn't a "kink" for me, it's just how I feel most comfortable presenting. At the same time, I have no desire to go on HRT or have surgery. It's a complex and confusing thing at times.

I like to think I'm just "me". And I like "me". I'm happy and comfortable being "me". And if you like "me" I'm sure we'd have a great time at a club...

Fab only has "man", "woman", and "TV/TS" while some other platforms have lots of gender identities from which to choose which describe me more accurately.

Anyway, like the gender issue, the same is true of sexual orientation. On Fab we only have "straight", "bi curious, "bisexual", and "gay".

However, there are a plethora of other sexual orientations which better describe people.

"Straight" could reasonably be interpreted as it applies to either sex or gender.

When it is applied to sex, the heavily criticised "super straight" label may apply, which is trans-exclusive. When applied to gender, it's more likely to be trans-inclusive. Someone has already mentioned, for example, gynosexuality, which is the attraction to femininity regardless of biological sex.

Personally, "bisexual" is the label that closest matches me, and I prefer spending time with openly bisexual people because there's less room for confusion or awkward conversations, and experience has shown me that bisexual people tend to be more comfortable in my company.

Hope this makes sense

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I have met a few "straight" men.

I am a crossdresser who likes to act a female role.

What I can say is that they all like to touch or suck a cock. If they didn't touch my genitalia then I would say they are just seeing a tv or crossdresser atractive.

The ones I met are definitely bi, or bi curious.

P.S I prefer not to have a man touch or suck my cock but I do because I am nice like that

south coast IOW

Thank you Sophia. I think you may be right. If they haven’t tried it but want to meet CDs, TVs etc then I think there must at least be some curiosity or what’s the point in meeting. But I’ve literally seen at least 10 profiles tonight where they say they are straight in the bio and some even reiterate it in the text and yet say they will meet TV’s. There must be a lot of tea drinking and chatting about fabric or something if they are not meeting for sex.

Haha, I wouldn't meet anyone that isn't honest enough to admit that they are at least bi-curious and I am certainly not going to let them act out their fantasy or curiosity with me.

I know that a lot of women will not meet men that have bisexual or have looking for TV on their profiles which I completely understand."

Good for you. Stick by your own boundaries girl xxx

By *iss Boot LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

tetbury

Just had one right now!

Probably as a result of them reading this as they are not local.

Straight guy looking for tvs.

I am a bloke in a wig!!!

By *issalignedTV/TS  over a year ago

London

If you're fucking a TV you're gay as the sky is blue.

"In my humble opinion if a guy is attracted to the female form they are straight, regardless if the person has a cock or not?"

Being attracted to the female form is one thing, having sex with a tv/ts is not what a straight man does. He is bisexual.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Glad you asked this as I wonder the same. I won't entertain any man who says he is straight but looking for a TV/TS. It's a thanks but no thanks and wiah you well.

Everyone’s entitled to their own preferences of course. Out of curiosity would you feel the same about a bi-man who was looking for a tv/ts ? "

I know the question wasn't to me, but I find men who are bi a hell of a lot more attractive than the straight guys who are in denial.

chichester

"A lot of guys put straight on their profile instead of bi. They feel that straight women and straight couples won't meet them if they are openly bi.

In a lot of cases they are probably correct."

This is absolutely the main reason for most men on here 100%. fab is a numbers game for single men mostly ... most guys will do whatever they can to increase the odds in their favour .

chichester

"If you're fucking a TV you're gay as the sky is blue. "

bisexual is the term you are seeking here ... Gay would be same sex only attraction ... men are gay/ women are gay means they only go with their same sex and never the opposite sex .. the majority of men into TV/Trans Women are also fucking women as well ... so its almost impossible for them to be gay , as much as a hetresoxsxual would claim to can only go straight .

south coast IOW

"Just had one right now!

I am a bloke in a wig!!!"

Lol. I love that you don’t mince your words. It makes total sense to me that a TV is a bloke who loves the feeling of wearing clothes etc that are traditionally seen as female. I think I can wear any bloody thing and so can you but when I wear trousers it doesn’t make me a bloke and when you wear stockings or heels or a dress it doesn’t make you a woman. That for me is the fundamental thing about being a TV. I also get that a TS is something different. That’s about someone wanting to be female. This is why I was specifically talking about TV. If a guy is fancying another guy surely that’s bi xxxx

south coast IOW

Everyone’s entitled to their own preferences of course. Out of curiosity would you feel the same about a bi-man who was looking for a tv/ts ?

I know the question wasn't to me, but I find men who are bi a hell of a lot more attractive than the straight guys who are in denial. "

Honesty is always more attractive.

south coast IOW

"Op like one poster said, a fair few men are attracted to the feminity of TVs, so even when they meet them for sexual activity they still consider themselves 100 per cent straight.

You would be surprised by how many 100 per cent straight who have had more cock than we have"

. You may be right.

south coast IOW

"I have a friend who dresses (very well I might add) purely to fuck guys who won't fuck him when he presents as a man "

Now that’s interesting. Good for him if it’s working for him x

south coast IOW

"I think a lot put straight because bi guys get a bit of a bad reputation. Wrongly so in my opinion, bi women are some how lauded as unicorns but bi guys don’t get the same treatment!

To be honest, I think labels create the issue, if we took away labels and you could just decide who you chatted to/played with based on attraction regardless of sexual orientation it would be a much better world! "

I wouldn’t have a problem with this. I’m bi but not attracted to all women or all men. I just feel more drawn to some x

south coast IOW

"It's complicated and I don't pretend to have a definitive answer.

I am the sort of transvestite the OP describes. I have no desire to transition and consider myself a crossdressing male. I make this clear in my profile. I get lots of contact from males who identify as straight.

I think that for many of these guys, the female aesthetic means they can categorise me in their minds as not male even if they accept I am not female. Almost a 3rd gender or even non gender.

This allows them to convince themselves that playing with me is not playing with a guy, hence they can't be gay or even bi.

There is also the fact that identifying as bi does restrict their chances with some 'real' women. Plus the fact that society is not as open and accepting as we would like to think."

Thanks for sharing this. I am starting to think that it does seem to come down to stigma. It’s starting to seem that a woman being bi is ok. A guy being gay is ok but a guy being bi is somehow seen as not ok. If we can’t accept sexuality on fab what chance does the general population stand.

south coast IOW

"It’s complicated and I do pretend to have a simple answer.

Most straight men can’t buy a T-shirt without the tacit approval of their mates. This also applies to anything more important.

I’m so bored of it all. Fuck who you like. If you’re worried about being judged by a woman who (very probably) has no interest in you anyway go for it. Waste your life. Just don’t make your hettie-bro issues other peoples problems. "

Love this x

Do you think it’s because porn is front and centre in many single men’s lives, they can’t watch the same thing over and over surely, it’s the rabbit hole, with many avenues and many things to explore, also on here there some TS, pre op and TG that are quite simply gorgeous too, so why wouldn’t men’s tiny little brains just think oh fuck it I love giving anal and she’s got her heels on

south coast IOW

"Yes, lots of messages from straight guys. They don't want to put bi on their profile as it will spoil their chances with women, that's their words when I ask, not mine.

Fab straight is another thing and some direct me to their bi or gay profile on fab guys.

I remind them that I am a 14 stone bloke in a wig and that usually cools them off.

The ones that still want to meet after everything I have said are usually a good meet.

Met one guy and he wasn't impressed, made me a coffee, I got changed and did make up and wig and he could not leave me alone, there is "straight" and straight until you put some high heels on.

Not sure that answers your question, but its my experience here."

I guess it’s different for many of them given the comments. Some are lying to improve their chance of getting women. Some are disillusioned and some don’t seem to think that if you don’t look at the cock it doesn’t exist.

"Just had one right now!

I am a bloke in a wig!!!

Lol. I love that you don’t mince your words. It makes total sense to me that a TV is a bloke who loves the feeling of wearing clothes etc that are traditionally seen as female. I think I can wear any bloody thing and so can you but when I wear trousers it doesn’t make me a bloke and when you wear stockings or heels or a dress it doesn’t make you a woman. That for me is the fundamental thing about being a TV. I also get that a TS is something different. That’s about someone wanting to be female. This is why I was specifically talking about TV. If a guy is fancying another guy surely that’s bi xxxx"

I liked that comment. And what you are saying OP makes sense.

I just can't imagine a straight man bending over and saying..

Go on have a go of that

south coast IOW

"I dont worry about it, what someone else wants to do or how they label themselves isn't my business. "

south coast IOW

"Straight guys see feminine tgirls as women with a little extra and generally aren't interested in meeting other guys.Hope that makes sense."

Thank you.

south coast IOW

Although I prefer the term transwoman to TS and for all intents and purposes I am a woman hence my profile, I am technically TS also.

Get confusing doesn’t it lol

Would you say a man interested in me was straight, bi or gay? "

Honestly I would view you differently than a TV as your situation is more complex. Some T’s women have a vagina and no penis so physically are female.

I guess for me a guy who wants to have sex with another person who has a penis and no vagina is bi or gay or curious.

south coast IOW

"Do you think it’s because porn is front and centre in many single men’s lives, they can’t watch the same thing over and over surely, it’s the rabbit hole, with many avenues and many things to explore, also on here there some TS, pre op and TG that are quite simply gorgeous too, so why wouldn’t men’s tiny little brains just think oh fuck it I love giving anal and she’s got her heels on"

I think this is truer than you know. A kind of ‘fuck it she looks good and I like anal and women don’t respond ‘ kind of mentality.

"Do you think it’s because porn is front and centre in many single men’s lives, they can’t watch the same thing over and over surely, it’s the rabbit hole, with many avenues and many things to explore, also on here there some TS, pre op and TG that are quite simply gorgeous too, so why wouldn’t men’s tiny little brains just think oh fuck it I love giving anal and she’s got her heels on

I think this is truer than you know. A kind of ‘fuck it she looks good and I like anal and women don’t respond ‘ kind of mentality. "

I used to work with a bloke who to all intents and purposes was as ‘straight’ as could be but he once let out that he dressed as a woman, lace heels party dress and loved to get fucked by guys, he often would complain Monday about being sore but to him it was his little alter ego coming out to play, all the rest of the time at work wouldn’t even guess, it wasn’t a regular thing either it was almost like he just needed to do it, I’m sure Freud would blame his overbearing mother or suchlike and he was a happy bloke, just every now and again he likes to ‘go off the rails’ (his words not mine) he’s probably still doing it, tell you what he was an absolute demon with the ladies on a night out, he could charm the winter knickers off a nun :D

Could it be that they are looking for quite a vanilla BF GF type relationship and haven't come to terms with their Bisexuality?

That was my best attempt at saying something sensible...need a lie down now.

south coast IOW

"Do you think it’s because porn is front and centre in many single men’s lives, they can’t watch the same thing over and over surely, it’s the rabbit hole, with many avenues and many things to explore, also on here there some TS, pre op and TG that are quite simply gorgeous too, so why wouldn’t men’s tiny little brains just think oh fuck it I love giving anal and she’s got her heels on

I think this is truer than you know. A kind of ‘fuck it she looks good and I like anal and women don’t respond ‘ kind of mentality.

I used to work with a bloke who to all intents and purposes was as ‘straight’ as could be but he once let out that he dressed as a woman, lace heels party dress and loved to get fucked by guys, he often would complain Monday about being sore but to him it was his little alter ego coming out to play, all the rest of the time at work wouldn’t even guess, it wasn’t a regular thing either it was almost like he just needed to do it, I’m sure Freud would blame his overbearing mother or suchlike and he was a happy bloke, just every now and again he likes to ‘go off the rails’ (his words not mine) he’s probably still doing it, tell you what he was an absolute demon with the ladies on a night out, he could charm the winter knickers off a nun :D"

The last sentence made me laugh.

south coast IOW

"Could it be that they are looking for quite a vanilla BF GF type relationship and haven't come to terms with their Bisexuality?

That was my best attempt at saying something sensible...need a lie down now."

Well done for having a sensible thought whilst on fab. You deserve a lay down now

Because we like cock but not on men

I don’t fancy men

I couldn’t touch one

But

A very convincing trans is a massive turn on

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

Yeah...they are not straight.

By *westUKguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

You are all reading into this wayyyyy too deep..its simple..if they put bi or bi curious on their profile to attract tvs it will put off most women which is what they are initially looking for so they put straight..so the search engine will pick them out..

By *uby slutTV/TS  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Makes me laugh when a straight guy who has only looking for women on his profile not even tvs message me asking to meet up. 99 percent of them say they don't put bi or looking for tvs on their profile as it puts women off . I never meet them

I met a guy who said he’d only have sex with women or bi guys. Had no issue being fucked up the arse by a bi guy, but wouldn’t meet a gay guy. Bizarre.

Its a mental barrier for guys to describe themselves as gay or bi. Call it self denial.

Like has been already mentioned, some have straight so they don't lose a opportunity with a woman. Some don't even have looking for TS/TV on their profile, but will message Tgirls.

I actually prefer guys like that, as I usually think they are only interested in having sex with me like they would a female and not interested in my male parts, which am not into. But some then aay how they want to suck me, thats where I go, your definitely bi mate, lol...

Also a lot of guys love anal sex, which not all women are into.

A couple of other threads have just resurfaced on the forum too which I think quite aptly describes the issue.

Lots of men have described how they thought they were completely straight when they came here but upon being exposed to other “options” ( for want of a better word ) they’re now being to question that so are seeking out tv/ts to explore that side of them but aren’t yet ready to make the statement that they are bi.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me

"A couple of other threads have just resurfaced on the forum too which I think quite aptly describes the issue.

Lots of men have described how they thought they were completely straight when they came here but upon being exposed to other “options” ( for want of a better word ) they’re now being to question that so are seeking out tv/ts to explore that side of them but aren’t yet ready to make the statement that they are bi.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me "

I agree I have put bicurious for the reasons you have said

stockport

It's hard to trust a guy who messages me for sex but can't be open about their sexuality.

Just let people fuck who they are attracted to. Labels do more harm than good.

Also just to add that everyone is at different stages of their Trans journey, some advanced Transwomen started off crossdressing before hormones and surgeries. That does not make them less feminine.Straight men will always be attracted to femininity. Its nobody’s job to define anyone’s sexuality. Let people be.

By *loydyMan  over a year ago

British

closet gays lol

stockport

Narrow minded last post

south coast IOW

"I met a guy who said he’d only have sex with women or bi guys. Had no issue being fucked up the arse by a bi guy, but wouldn’t meet a gay guy. Bizarre. "

This one I found even more bizarre than my initial question.

south coast IOW

"Its a mental barrier for guys to describe themselves as gay or bi. Call it self denial.

Like has been already mentioned, some have straight so they don't lose a opportunity with a woman. Some don't even have looking for TS/TV on their profile, but will message Tgirls.

I actually prefer guys like that, as I usually think they are only interested in having sex with me like they would a female and not interested in my male parts, which am not into. But some then aay how they want to suck me, thats where I go, your definitely bi mate, lol... "

What about the ones who are definitely not hi but want to share sucking a cock with their woman or are happy to suck a cock after it’s fucked a women? They say it’s not gay or bi because they dont do guys without a woman there.

I get so many messages from "straight" guys. And my profile says no men lol

[Removed by poster at 01/04/23 04:51:48]

I suppose it works both ways. I like men (I’m gay) masculine hairy arsed thick bodied twunks. Suppose straight men like men in frocks trans TVs whatever the preference is. Is it the cock they want or the men in dresses or the post op men in dresses? Aka trans woman

I've Bi in my profile and no issue with suggesting I am on Fab to meet TV/TS. I'm not looking to meet cis women so not an issue for me.

I've always been attracted to TV/TS and if there where more opportunities socially away from Fab I'd probably visit.

I do see some TV/TS profiles saying things like "love fucking straight guys" or "straight acting guys are my type" hmmmm

By *irwolf20Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I really dislike labels. Many won't put bi, simply as it really does limit their chances on here, because as has been said before, many couples/women have 'won't meet bi guys' on their profile, and its hard enough for guys on here as it is. I have bi on my profile, as that is the closest 'label' that fit me, that I could pick. 99.9% of the time, i would choose a female over a male.. I'm far more attracted to women than men, I wouldnt have a relationship with a guy, I don't think I've ever been out and saw a bloke in a pub and though 'cor, he's hot!', it just doesn't do it for me, let's face it ya average male body..is not attractive. But I think the female body is absolutely awesome, am I attracted to tv/ts? Id say yeah, but not quite in the same way that I'm attracted to women. However, if the opportunity arose, of some fun with a guy, then yeah I'd think about it (briefly). I'm more open to sex these days than I've ever been and have had a few meets on here and pub hook ups with bi couples and the odd guy here n there.. I like to just go with the flow. if had to whack a label on myself I'd say hetro-flexible.

» Add a new message to this topic