FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men, do you like it when…

Men, do you like it when…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your partner wears your clothes? Do you find it sweet or do you like to hoard all your comfy hoodies and t-shirts away from them?.

I have my own wardrobe bursting at the seams with clothes but I’ve always got to incorporate a little item of clothing from mr’s into my outfit, just because his is wayyyy more comfortable!. I tried to put one of his new hoodies on the other day and he wasn’t pleased I think it might be grounds for divorce but I wanted to hear opinions from others first…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I love it when someone stays over and wears one of my t-shirts with just their knickers on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To get around this problem I bought myself loads of oversize t-shirts and loose boxers. I still take his socks though. I'll let him answer if he finds it sweet

F

IMO it depends how tight the clothes are and how big your boobs are! When I was with a partner I didn't mind her borrowing my clothes but don't stretch them!

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends if I want to wear it at the time.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I think Fox could wear some of my hoodies and the odd t-shirt but everything else might be a little too big for her.

I'll confess to chucking her fluffy bathrobe on occasionally to go and let the dogs out early in the morning.

Hopefully the neighbours haven't noticed......

A

"To get around this problem I bought myself loads of oversize t-shirts and loose boxers. I still take his socks though. I'll let him answer if he finds it sweet

F"

See I tried this before but it just doesn’t have the same comfort feel to it

"To get around this problem I bought myself loads of oversize t-shirts and loose boxers. I still take his socks though. I'll let him answer if he finds it sweet

F

See I tried this before but it just doesn’t have the same comfort feel to it "

I douse myself in his aftershave

F

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

If I had a partner and her clothes fit me I would be stealing them all time

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I love this , when lovers wear my hoodies or my t-shirts, it’s so sweet. I’ve also sent a few home in my boxers but that’s a different kind of kink

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I wore a lot when I was pregnant, I have kept a pair of star wars boxers because there just so comfy, however not at all sexy!

Mrs

"I think Fox could wear some of my hoodies and the odd t-shirt but everything else might be a little too big for her.

I'll confess to chucking her fluffy bathrobe on occasionally to go and let the dogs out early in the morning.

A"

The more oversized the better!

He put my work trousers on thinking they were his one morning. I left him to see how long he’d take to notice

F"

It's not sweet, it's a dick move, I need good quality socks for work

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Absolutely this might sound very weird perverted etc but it like proper turned me on when a partner wore my shirts and also zipped up winter cardie in winter. I don't think her wearing my socks would have same appeal ha, but shirts yes,and I think women in shirts with them few buttons undone is so sexy.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think Fox could wear some of my hoodies and the odd t-shirt but everything else might be a little too big for her.

A

The more oversized the better!

He put my work trousers on thinking they were his one morning. I left him to see how long he’d take to notice "

When im hanging out the washing I have no idea how Fox gets into some of her jeans, jeggings and johds so there's feck all chance of me getting even a foot in them.

She's welcome to borrow anything of mine but I have a pretty limited wardrobe these days.

A

There's something lovely about wearing a man's shirt and knowing he thinks of me when he puts it on

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"Your partner wears your clothes? Do you find it sweet or do you like to hoard all your comfy hoodies and t-shirts away from them?.

I have my own wardrobe bursting at the seams with clothes but I’ve always got to incorporate a little item of clothing from mr’s into my outfit, just because his is wayyyy more comfortable!. I tried to put one of his new hoodies on the other day and he wasn’t pleased I think it might be grounds for divorce but I wanted to hear opinions from others first…"

If you get divorced I may be available but you stay well away from my clothes

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Yeah, it's kinda cute, EXCEPT when I want to wear it. Then you need to give it back and not be all "but you've got loads of jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies". I know I do, but I currently want *that* one...

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

I can wear anything I want when it comes to hubbies clothes. He can wear mine either if he wants to.lol

Wouldn't bother me at all.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Yeah, it's kinda cute, EXCEPT when I want to wear it. Then you need to give it back and not be all "but you've got loads of jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies". I know I do, but I currently want *that* one..."

Once you've given it to someone to borrow (whatever dynamic that is), it's not yours. You might as well forget about it.

I have an odd collection of various items. An ex a couple of years ago gave me some really expensive boxers and really wanted me to wear them. I was too fat. Now I can wear them easily and I'm tempted sometimes to upload a photo of me wearing them.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Your partner wears your clothes? Do you find it sweet or do you like to hoard all your comfy hoodies and t-shirts away from them?.

I have my own wardrobe bursting at the seams with clothes but I’ve always got to incorporate a little item of clothing from mr’s into my outfit, just because his is wayyyy more comfortable!. I tried to put one of his new hoodies on the other day and he wasn’t pleased I think it might be grounds for divorce but I wanted to hear opinions from others first…"

I don't mind but they haven't done so so far

"Yeah, it's kinda cute, EXCEPT when I want to wear it. Then you need to give it back and not be all "but you've got loads of jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies". I know I do, but I currently want *that* one...

Once you've given it to someone to borrow (whatever dynamic that is), it's not yours. You might as well forget about it.

I have an odd collection of various items. An ex a couple of years ago gave me some really expensive boxers and really wanted me to wear them. I was too fat. Now I can wear them easily and I'm tempted sometimes to upload a photo of me wearing them. "

Do it

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Of course I do, she says currently sat in his hoodie that he left here

Tinder x

"There's something lovely about wearing a man's shirt and knowing he thinks of me when he puts it on "

Oh definitely

London

"Yeah, it's kinda cute, EXCEPT when I want to wear it. Then you need to give it back and not be all "but you've got loads of jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies". I know I do, but I currently want *that* one...

I have an odd collection of various items. An ex a couple of years ago gave me some really expensive boxers and really wanted me to wear them. I was too fat. Now I can wear them easily and I'm tempted sometimes to upload a photo of me wearing them. "

Given, I'll grant you. But taken?!?!? I'm cold and that's my favourite hoodie!

That said, we're all looking forward to that pic...

I have my own wardrobe bursting at the seams with clothes but I’ve always got to incorporate a little item of clothing from mr’s into my outfit, just because his is wayyyy more comfortable!. I tried to put one of his new hoodies on the other day and he wasn’t pleased I think it might be grounds for divorce but I wanted to hear opinions from others first…

If you get divorced I may be available but you stay well away from my clothes "

Thats just never going to work!

What’s yours is mine

"Of course I do, she says currently sat in his hoodie that he left here

Tinder x"

Yesss!! Keep it and never give it back. It’s yours now

"Of course I do, she says currently sat in his hoodie that he left here

Tinder x

Yesss!! Keep it and never give it back. It’s yours now "

I don't like how this threat is going, I'm going to hide all my clothes whilst F is at work! You're all bad influences

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

If you get divorced I may be available but you stay well away from my clothes

Thats just never going to work!

What’s yours is mine "

But that's unfair because I'm never going to look good in your stuff

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

I know it’s a bit of a cliche but I love it when someone I’m with wears a shirt or hoodie to pad around my pad. And if makes them smell of them a bit afterwards, even betterer!

"I know it’s a bit of a cliche but I love it when someone I’m with wears a shirt or hoodie to pad around my pad. And if makes them smell of them a bit afterwards, even betterer!"

I love wearing his hoodies that he’s already worn because they smell of him

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Does nothing for me really. Don’t mind it either just doesn’t actively do anything for me.

"Yeah, it's kinda cute, EXCEPT when I want to wear it. Then you need to give it back and not be all "but you've got loads of jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies". I know I do, but I currently want *that* one..."

The best I can do in that situation is offer you one of mine in return because you’re definitely not getting it back

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I know it’s a bit of a cliche but I love it when someone I’m with wears a shirt or hoodie to pad around my pad. And if makes them smell of them a bit afterwards, even betterer!

I love wearing his hoodies that he’s already worn because they smell of him "

I once gave my girlfriend for Christmas a cushion shaped like a guy’s arm and torso, because I was away so often. I sprayed it with my scent (eau de toilette, I didn’t wazz all over it) and she loved cuddling it.

I quite like the borrowed oversize tshirt/jumper look. kinda stops working once you live toogether though as you both have your own cupboards of clothes.

London

The best I can do in that situation is offer you one of mine in return because you’re definitely not getting it back "

Hmmm, I'll think about it, but really not sure those pyjamas are going to fit me, Mrs S...

By *ornyguyMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough, NI

I do like it when she wears one of my tops/shirts, not sure what the feelings are exactly but there's just something about it.

Don't like her stealing my socks though.

I also like her wearing my necklace ( manly chain )

Black can wear what ever she likes of mine, it will definitely be like wearing a bed sheet tho.

I'm 6ft4 and XX/XXXL she is 5f4 and a large at most!

She thinks it's comfy so carry on IMO

» Add a new message to this topic