FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How often are we getting checked

How often are we getting checked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *migger123 OP   Man  over a year ago

f

Big one for me and I’m sure pretty must everyone here is cleanliness. This makes me think about how often are people on here actually getting checked? And has anyone experienced bad news from being on here before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

f

Quite alarming that nobody is willing to share information on this topic makes you question being here really. Off to get checked lol

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

What do you mean, I don't need anybody to check how clean I am. I'm able to do that myself.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

For STIs you mean?

I do the postal service, every 3 months. Not had a any bad news in the last 2 years!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe people are busy being busy or they share the info with their prospective meets only.

When I start meeting again I’ll get checked beforehand and then every 3 months as before unless I stop meeting then I’ll have a check when I stop

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Quite alarming that nobody is willing to share information on this topic makes you question being here really. Off to get checked lol "

You gave people a full 22 minutes!

f

I mean how often are people checking themselves for Sti’s, you can be clean but that doesn’t stop you from catching something. Just curious to how often people are looking after themselves by actually having them done as you can’t put a price on your health. I was watching a program on it the other day, was very interesting.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Every 3 months, more often if there's a condom break or someone in my circle has a potential symptom.

f

Hahaha yeah valid point dude

By *tar80sWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

While I believe its all noyfb, I would be curious to see if people are willing to prove to potential partners only that they have been checked via the nhs app.

"While I believe its all noyfb, I would be curious to see if people are willing to prove to potential partners only that they have been checked via the nhs app. "

But they could of had unprotected sex since.

Also, nice boobs

By *onnieSoak79Man  over a year ago

Gillingham

"Big one for me and I’m sure pretty must everyone here is cleanliness. This makes me think about how often are people on here actually getting checked? And has anyone experienced bad news from being on here before?"

I get checked before every new encounter I’m going to be sleeping with anyone new

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

We use SH24, every 3 months. We want to know our sexual health status. Best to treat early, if something is found. Every 3 months testing is the recomended. We always post on profile our test dates. We're due again end of April.

By *tar80sWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"While I believe its all noyfb, I would be curious to see if people are willing to prove to potential partners only that they have been checked via the nhs app.

But they could of had unprotected sex since.

Also, nice boobs "

Thank you!

And its pretty up to date on the app. Itd be a weird discussion though.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Everywhere has different methods of delivering results.

All I get from mine is a text saying test results all okay from a no reply number with no actual context.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge/London

Every 3 months, to be fair I barely play anymore anyway and it’s nearly always with trusted close friends of mine

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Quite alarming that nobody is willing to share information on this topic makes you question being here really. Off to get checked lol "

You didn't share that information either

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

When I believe I need to as I understand the risks so if I think their is a need to which also depends how often these meets take place

f

"Quite alarming that nobody is willing to share information on this topic makes you question being here really. Off to get checked lol

You didn't share that information either "

Every couple of months depending on weather I have had meets. If your not meeting I guess no need to test. I’m quite lucky to be fair as we genuinely have a pop up desk we can go to in work so whenever that’s in I often go. Thanks for the replies tho guys it’s good to see people taking care of themselves.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

You'd actually 100% trust the words typed on a screen by a random stranger?

The best advice I've ever seen re testing is this.

Worry about yourself and what you're doing, not others. Assume everyone is the same potential risk to you. Just because someone tells you they get tested doesn't mean they do. Just because someone says they always play safe doesn't mean they do. Just because someone says they've never had an sti doesn't mean they haven't.

The only thing you can control is your own behaviour. So just worry about you. Not others.

A

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Quite alarming that nobody is willing to share information on this topic makes you question being here really. Off to get checked lol

Worry about yourself and what you're doing, not others. Assume everyone is the same potential risk to you. Just because someone tells you they get tested doesn't mean they do. Just because someone says they always play safe doesn't mean they do. Just because someone says they've never had an sti doesn't mean they haven't.

The only thing you can control is your own behaviour. So just worry about you. Not others.

A"

This!

f

A"

Great advice indeed A

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Every 2 months with postal service.

Annual check up for boosters.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

As I like to play bare. After every meet. Touch wood. It's served me well.

I don't really understand anyone playing, wrapped up or not, who doesn't get checked out before they potentially pass something on tbh

A"

Three months, the absolute minimum sh.uk makes you wait between tests.

I go every 3months

"Everywhere has different methods of delivering results.

All I get from mine is a text saying test results all okay from a no reply number with no actual context."

Same!

I know I'm clear from HPV and hepatitis C, I also have been vaccinated for a hepatitis B (they don't test for that with at home kits )

I do at home kits for vaginal swabs every 3 months and then do throat swabs more often then I have been having a full screen at an actual clinic every 6 months. And use condoms and I'm sterilised so no risk of pregnancy

Life story ha.

» Add a new message to this topic