FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just outside age range.

Just outside age range.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfunfun x OP   Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Has anyone else view pics profile but cannot message them as your one or two years outta there range?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone else view pics profile but cannot message them as your one or two years outta there range? "

There's so many people on here that I'm within their age range that aren't interested that I don't really worry about just being outside of people's age ranges.

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

Yeah this is pretty common. Just gotta figure people have set their ranges as flexibly as they want to and maybe if you had been just inside the range you were almost too young/old anyway

LONDON

I mean if you view someone close by and you thought omg wow perfect profile and pics what I'm looking for, but then you can't message them as your just outside there age range.

"I mean if you view someone close by and you thought omg wow perfect profile and pics what I'm looking for, but then you can't message them as your just outside there age range."

Well you may as well just wonder around the area until you bump into them and prove them wrong.

Or just not worry about it and move on.

LONDON

Oh I was just curious I've seen few profiles but that age range can be a sucker blow, understand everyone has choices, colour size etc and if your like 10 20 yrs outta range but to be like 1 Yr say and that's all that's stopping you saying hi.

"I mean if you view someone close by and you thought omg wow perfect profile and pics what I'm looking for, but then you can't message them as your just outside there age range."

Just because they are what you’re looking for doesn’t mean you are what they’re looking for. People will have set limits for a reason. I know it’s frustrating but you need to respect their choices and move on

"Oh I was just curious I've seen few profiles but that age range can be a sucker blow, understand everyone has choices, colour size etc and if your like 10 20 yrs outta range but to be like 1 Yr say and that's all that's stopping you saying hi. "

What percentage of messages that you send go unanswered. Even if the range was a year wider. They'd probably not respond anyway. Isn't worth dwelling on lol.

By *immyg88Man  over a year ago

Donostia

Forever my issues ha

LONDON

Totally understand, its not a criticism, it's like I'm sure loads connect on here then instead of the age thing it's the distance of say 200 plus miles apart. It's more a observation.

"Has anyone else view pics profile but cannot message them as your one or two years outta there range? "

Yes, there is a gorgeous 92 year old local to me with the hairiest greyest fanny,and a banging set of droopy tits,but she only meets same age or above ...gutted

By *iBeRtInE70Man  over a year ago

around

"Has anyone else view pics profile but cannot message them as your one or two years outta there range?

Yes, there is a gorgeous 92 year old local to me with the hairiest greyest fanny,and a banging set of droopy tits,but she only meets same age or above ...gutted "

Can you share the profile "asking for a friend"

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I change my lower age filter every year so it's always 10 years above my eldest daughters age and it's set in stone.

If someone is a year below that I'm sure they'll survive and will be able to move on.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes lots, but if they've viewed you and not message themselves I'd assume there not interested.

Just stick to the ones inside your age range.

Mrs

"I change my lower age filter every year so it's always 10 years above my eldest daughters age and it's set in stone.

If someone is a year below that I'm sure they'll survive and will be able to move on. "

You need to be careful rb....if too many hotties can message you and have the ultimate chance of a poss hook up, remember there's those other social media platforms out there that send pics of you to each other and spread lies and gossip... even go as far as contacting your veries....don't say I never warned you...always got an Irish fellas back in a predominantly English forum

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeah it’s annoying but can’t do anything. They got their preference and you just gotta move on and find someone else

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Yes. It happens to us all. Not worth worrying about.

Who is to say their set age range isn’t already outside of their preferred range, so as not to miss the ones that are +1/2 outside of what they are looking for, and in turn, you are then 3/4 years above their preference.

It can be annoying but at the same time, that’s what preferences are for

Unless you have it set from 18 to 99, then someone is always going to get burned, the filters are there for a reason.

If you like a pic, just fab it and move on, on the odd occasion I might look through whose fabbed me and I think on one occasion I might have winked the person, if said person you wanted to message wants to chat with you, they will.

By *atthew78Man  over a year ago

Winsford

A few sometimes it's a pity but what can we do but get on with it

By *nonymous95-2Woman  over a year ago

Northwich

My wonder with this question is always, where is the line drawn. I account for a couple years over my preferred age. So if I add another year, then the next person who is a year or 2 out of my range will then ask the same. Do you then adjust for them as well? And if you do, it's the next person out of the new range and so on.

It's best to stick with people who you are compatible with in the main aspects.

I have the cheat codes to get round this.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

One year, ten years, twenty years. It all means the same thing, a miss is as good as a mile

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Yes but there's no guarantee they will be interested so I don't really think much about it and they will message me if interested I reckon after fabbing a few photos

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Use the search function... Tick the "I'm the age they're looking for" box

Then you will see a list of people you can interact with.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Has anyone else viewed the pics profile but cannot message them as you are one or two years outta their range? "

They do not what you get over it there is not even a guarantee they would be interested if you were younger.

» Add a new message to this topic