FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Daydreaming

Daydreaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tropical beach, pure white sand, scorching sun, cool breeze, the scent of freshly moistened sand and suntan oil gently wafting over you, the sound and aroma of the beach BBQ sizzling and spitting nearby , a very very cold drink in your hand and watching the world pass slowly by wearing little more than a skimpy bikini and a smile

What do you daydream about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" Tropical beach, pure white sand, scorching sun, cool breeze, the scent of freshly moistened sand and suntan oil gently wafting over you, the sound and aroma of the beach BBQ sizzling and spitting nearby , a very very cold drink in your hand and watching the world pass slowly by wearing little more than a skimpy bikini and a smile

What do you daydream about? "

i cant/wont say on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" Tropical beach, pure white sand, scorching sun, cool breeze, the scent of freshly moistened sand and suntan oil gently wafting over you, the sound and aroma of the beach BBQ sizzling and spitting nearby , a very very cold drink in your hand and watching the world pass slowly by wearing little more than a skimpy bikini and a smile

What do you daydream about? i cant/wont say on here "

It's OK, no one else will know its you, use the sunglasses as a disguise to post it

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Benidorm, height of summer, big bird in front blocking out the light, her hubbie farting in the sand. 10 euros for an icecream, d*unken larger louts swearing in the surf.........I dream that and i wake with a smile cos im not there

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What do you daydream about? i cant/wont say on here

It's OK, no one else will know its you, use the sunglasses as a disguise to post it "

i may like blinking i do...but i aint that silly!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mine is always pure unadulterated, filthy sexual deviancy, when im not doing it, i daydream/dream about it.

It's OK, no one else will know its you, use the sunglasses as a disguise to post it i may like blinking i do...but i aint that silly!!!!!! "

was that said in you know who's favourite accent? lmao

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It's OK, no one else will know its you, use the sunglasses as a disguise to post it i may like blinking i do...but i aint that silly!!!!!!

was that said in you know who's favourite accent? lmao"

i dont know what you mean im too busy blinking !!!!

I dream everyday that I receive replies to messages I've sent on Fab - Dreams never come true do they?

"I dream everyday that I receive replies to messages I've sent on Fab - Dreams never come true do they? "

"I dream everyday that I receive replies to messages I've sent on Fab - Dreams never come true do they?

"

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

What do you daydream about? "

Yeah thats pretty much what I dream about, just need to add a gorgeous, hot, horny bloke with black hair, big brown eyes and a sexy hairy chest and it all be perfik!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

you talking about me blonde hair tho

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"you talking about me blonde hair tho "

Blackpool gone tropical

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

always has been you get rusty here

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Just wondering why Plums is daydreaming about wearing a bikini????

Summat to tell us Plumsy????

" Tropical beach, pure white sand, scorching sun, cool breeze, the scent of freshly moistened sand and suntan oil gently wafting over you, the sound and aroma of the beach BBQ sizzling and spitting nearby , a very very cold drink in your hand and watching the world pass slowly by wearing little more than a skimpy bikini and a smile "

Wow Nom, that's a fairly accurate description of where I'll be in 3 weeks time!!

I wonder if there's maybe a local branch of Swingers International??

Doing it with Big Bad...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Doing it with Big Bad... "
*taps foot with hand on hip* ahemmmmmmmm ......il just go get the plastic sheeting

"Doing it with Big Bad... *taps foot with hand on hip* ahemmmmmmmm ......il just go get the plastic sheeting "

Oooo and a big tub of Helmans....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Doing it with Big Bad... *taps foot with hand on hip* ahemmmmmmmm ......il just go get the plastic sheeting

Oooo and a big tub of Helmans.... "

il bring the celery

"Benidorm, height of summer, big bird in front blocking out the light, her hubbie farting in the sand. 10 euros for an icecream, d*unken larger louts swearing in the surf.........I dream that and i wake with a smile cos im not there "

you are the weird guy that was in front of us at the beach lookin all shady with the red speedos on!!!

[Removed by poster at 24/11/09 22:01:40]

"Benidorm, height of summer, big bird in front blocking out the light, her hubbie farting in the sand. 10 euros for an icecream, d*unken larger louts swearing in the surf.........I dream that and i wake with a smile cos im not there

you are the weird guy that was in front of us at the beach lookin all shady with the red speedos on!!! "

Well yes I was

"Benidorm, height of summer, big bird in front blocking out the light, her hubbie farting in the sand. 10 euros for an icecream, d*unken larger louts swearing in the surf.........I dream that and i wake with a smile cos im not there

you are the weird guy that was in front of us at the beach lookin all shady with the red speedos on!!!

Well yes I was "

were u no the one with the leopard print thong on parading up and down the beach???

Well yes I was

were u no the one with the leopard print thong on parading up and down the beach??? "

Well I was naked cant help me exzema the Sun brings it out...

» Add a new message to this topic