FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Circumcised or not? Preference?

Circumcised or not? Preference?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ergeantreckless OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ladies what's your thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Zero thoughts on it. Absolutely no preference

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No preference for one over the other as long as it works

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I shall answer you with a question (or a few)

What does it matter? Would get circumcised to please the ladies if they said they prefer that? Would you attempt to regrow it (it is sort of possible) if they said the preferred uncircumcised?

Fuck any of that shit being done to my body just to please somebody else's preferences.

My body, my rules, nobody else's.

Also,you won't find your definitive answer. Some do, some don't, some don't care, some don't even like penis! it's a very small sample to go on.

Newcastle

"I shall answer you with a question (or a few)

What does it matter? Would get circumcised to please the ladies if they said they prefer that? Would you attempt to regrow it (it is sort of possible) if they said the preferred uncircumcised?

I get that I've just had some who are scared to play with lol incase they hurt it, obviously you need some sort of moisture to play with it.

Fuck any of that shit being done to my body just to please somebody else's preferences.

Also,you won't find your definitive answer. Some do, some don't, some don't care, some don't even like penis! it's a very small sample to go on. "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No preference for me

Also,you won't find your definitive answer. Some do, some don't, some don't care, some don't even like penis! it's a very small sample to go on. "

"No Im not wanking dear, I am rubbing magic ointment on to make things regrow" Is it possible?

Newcastle

Also,you won't find your definitive answer. Some do, some don't, some don't care, some don't even like penis! it's a very small sample to go on.

"No Im not wanking dear, I am rubbing magic ointment on to make things regrow" Is it possible? "

It's definitely not possible lol

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I really don't care. Does it get very hard when I touch/look at it? Is it clean? The most important question, do I like the dick the dick is attached to?

Foreskin or lack of doesn't enter my thoughts.

It does my body though.

"No Im not wanking dear, I am rubbing magic ointment on to make things regrow" Is it possible? "

That must be the same ointment that makes them bigger as well

Liverpool

"Foreskin restoration is possible. The practice can be traced back to ancient Greece and Rome civilizations, and new techniques have emerged in modern times.

Restoration can be done with or without surgery. Although these techniques can give your penis the appearance of having foreskin, they’re usually unable to restore connective tissues cut during circumcision".

Essentially skin stretching. It won't give back what was lost but it will pretty much become a foreskin.

Surgical is skin grafting.

Either way you can have a foreskin again

Liverpool

"No Im not wanking dear, I am rubbing magic ointment on to make things regrow" Is it possible?

It's definitely not possible lol"

Might want to do a bit of research there.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"what does it matter? Would get circumcised to please the ladies if they said they prefer that? Would you attempt to regrow it (it is sort of possible) if they said the preferred uncircumcised? "

This is always my thought when this thread pops up, though I know it's not a question often asked!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

Cut looks better in my opinion but it’s not really something would decide a meet. Unless it’s a skin that can’t go back at all

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Foreskin restoration is possible. The practice can be traced back to ancient Greece and Rome civilizations, and new techniques have emerged in modern times.

Restoration can be done with or without surgery. Although these techniques can give your penis the appearance of having foreskin, they’re usually unable to restore connective tissues cut during circumcision".

Essentially skin stretching. It won't give back what was lost but it will pretty much become a foreskin.

Surgical is skin grafting.

Either way you can have a foreskin again"

Or just get your nan to knit your old chap a turtleneck sweater.

A

I have no thoughts on this- don't have a preference...would just be delighted to enjoy the cock lol

Mrs

By *ixenitedWoman  over a year ago

Here or There abouts

Makes no difference to me as long as the "chap" works lol I do prefer sucking a cut cock though, just feels nicer in my mouth

Un cut for me

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"what does it matter? Would get circumcised to please the ladies if they said they prefer that? Would you attempt to regrow it (it is sort of possible) if they said the preferred uncircumcised?

This is always my thought when this thread pops up, though I know it's not a question often asked! "

That's why I'd keep the foreskin I lol off and put it on like a little snood. That way you can appease both

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's not something I ever think about. Certain don't have a preference.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"what does it matter? Would get circumcised to please the ladies if they said they prefer that? Would you attempt to regrow it (it is sort of possible) if they said the preferred uncircumcised?

This is always my thought when this thread pops up, though I know it's not a question often asked!

That's why I'd keep the foreskin I lol off and put it on like a little snood. That way you can appease both "

I like your thinking, Joe. Hood on or off, depending on the weather, like a convertible car. If I ever lop it off, I'll be sure to keep it.

By *homas1923Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

the answer nobody gives is .. which actually performs better ..? I hear the cut cock lasts a lot longer as its not as sensitive ... guy's that are cut thrust more from the base of there cock rather than the bell end .. but I guess only women ( or Guys ) can answer that whom have experienced both

» Add a new message to this topic