FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Give or Receive? Sexually

Give or Receive? Sexually

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ergeantreckless OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Anybody else get great satisfaction from pleasuring the opposite sex? Like I could literally touch, rub, kiss, lick a female for ages!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yep. Turning him on gets me off more than anything else. Always

Newcastle

I think some people believe we just say these things to sound good but honestly I gets my end dripping it's almost like edging for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a giver.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I think most people do but there has to be a time limit or it becomes boring and monotonous.

Claiming to be able to lick for hours doesn't really appeal to many.

Newcastle

Obviously lol but it's one of them things I just get so in to it!

Vag is life

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Sorry but I’m selfish, I like to receive

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Vag is life "

You should get a t-shirt printed with that on

I'm a receiver

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I absolutely love pleasuring him -that sense of satisfaction as he quivers and moans at your touch, his quickening breath, the goosebumps on his body as you trace your fingernails over it, his tensing muscles as he becomes closer to a climax, the beads of sweat trickling down his chest, looking up at him as you take his cock in your mouth and his face is just oozing pleasure - I’d bottle that feeling if I could, so arousing x

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

I like to give and receive.

But the real answer is more nuanced. It depends on the person your with, their mood..all that stuff.

What if the person your with is predominantly or just in that moment is more a giver. So by not returning the favour to speak...your still giving them exactly what they want.

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm selfish (not really)

Newcastle

"I absolutely love pleasuring him -that sense of satisfaction as he quivers and moans at your touch, his quickening breath, the goosebumps on his body as you trace your fingernails over it, his tensing muscles as he becomes closer to a climax, the beads of sweat trickling down his chest, looking up at him as you take his cock in your mouth and his face is just oozing pleasure - I’d bottle that feeling if I could, so arousing x"
everything you've just said ahahaha the sound of a woman groaning with pleasure is sensational

It's when giving l receive....always a giver.

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Giver definitely, receiving is good but jeeeez hard to not try blow your load to early

Pillow princess here

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Anybody else get great satisfaction from pleasuring the opposite sex? Like I could literally touch, rub, kiss, lick a female for ages!! "

I get more pleasure from pleasing others...both sexes

Newcastle

"Anybody else get great satisfaction from pleasuring the opposite sex? Like I could literally touch, rub, kiss, lick a female for ages!!

I get more pleasure from pleasing others...both sexes "

Now that's a room I want to be in

Kidding - more a giver

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

I enjoy receiving, but I really love giving, the lady may feel she is in control, but to be honest it’s the guy between her thighs that is in command. I enjoy the taste and smell, but most of all I love the feeling when she’s going to come and her muscles tense and the inevitable crushing of my ears as she claps her thighs together round my head she orgasms

"Anybody else get great satisfaction from pleasuring the opposite sex? Like I could literally touch, rub, kiss, lick a female for ages!! "

I enjoy being with a woman who is embracing the moment we get all sexy together, because the next few hours are going to be the best moments I can give right their. From the time i grab her for a kiss to the moment I lose all control and climax pushing myself deep inside her, collapsing in a heap of sweaty mess… I will have enjoyed every orgasm I’ve given her.

I'm a giver. I love to appreciate a woman.

By *s-two-75Couple  over a year ago

Give, also love to watch another lady give her and each other pleasure too x

Definitely a giver

Always make sure that the sugar puff is taken care of first

Cos I good like that

Very much a giver. Love oral and tasting the juice.

I take great pleasure from giving to Cee Lee

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm both, there's times I just want to please the Mr and don't want anything in return, other times I'm happy to lay back and take it too, although the latter usually ends up in me craving his cock anyway, especially after oral.

Mrs

By *arko BMan  over a year ago

Dartford

Yes! Love it! Especially when leg shaking & farting is happening because the pleasure is just too much to handle, I completely love females could literally lick, suck, fuck & kiss till uncontrollable ejaculation happens. Utterly amazing to experience

By *ustysailorMan  over a year ago

lowestoft

Yes seeing a a woman Cumming while I play/kiss them is a huge turn on

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

I like to think it's a two way streak, both should get pleasure in equal amounts

Naughty Lane

"Anybody else get great satisfaction from pleasuring the opposite sex? Like I could literally touch, rub, kiss, lick a female for ages!!

Now that's a room I want to be in "

Sure...sharing is caring

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I think most people do but there has to be a time limit or it becomes boring and monotonous.

Claiming to be able to lick for hours doesn't really appeal to many. "

That.... anyone who claims that is an instant no from us...and anyone that links me for hours is definitely missing the spot

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Giver for sure

Happy not to receive anything in return

By *he Dark GentlemanMan  over a year ago

London

I get more pleasure from pleasing others...both sexes "

.....Starts looking for nice hotels in Ireland

Both

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I adore giving oral more than receiving, at least 98% of the time. Generally another's arousal is more arousing than my own. I'm addicted to that feedback loop of desire.

I'd rather be fucked than pegged someone.

I wouldn't say I'm more a giver than a receiver though - I love pleasure in whatever form it comes in, bit of a lotus eater in that regard. Am I really giving if I get so much from it? Not sure.

Newcastle

"I adore giving oral more than receiving, at least 98% of the time. Generally another's arousal is more arousing than my own. I'm addicted to that feedback loop of desire.

Definitely I thought I've had, if I'm receive extreme pleasure from giving them am I also a receiver simultaneously??

I wouldn't say I'm more a giver than a receiver though - I love pleasure in whatever form it comes in, bit of a lotus eater in that regard. Am I really giving if I get so much from it? Not sure."

Newcastle

Now that's a room I want to be in

Sure...sharing is caring "

I'll send you a message lol

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

"I adore giving oral more than receiving, at least 98% of the time. Generally another's arousal is more arousing than my own. I'm addicted to that feedback loop of desire.

I wouldn't say I'm more a giver than a receiver though - I love pleasure in whatever form it comes in, bit of a lotus eater in that regard. Am I really giving if I get so much from it? Not sure."

It's all about that feedback loop...

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I take great pleasure in giving, both to the opposite sex and the same sex.

To know the other person is feeling horny because of something I'm doing to them really gets me turned on.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

Yep that's me

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I just love sucking cock, not so bothered receiving, I have a wand and hubby for my pleasure

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I enjoy the pleasure he takes in my pleasure - I'm a receiver when it comes to men (though a giver with another woman, weirdly).

By *tryder83Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Same fella. I’m not into playing for myself, I love seeing a woman enjoy herself

Naughty Lane

.....Starts looking for nice hotels in Ireland "

Make sure it's in Mayo

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

Nothing better.

Although recently, I had the opposite with a lady who just wanted a fuck and go!

Very disappointing

I get pleasure for giving, so it's cheating for me to say I prefer to give. So I'm sitting firmly on the fence on this one, I love both in equal measure, so lets compromise and go 69 and see who can keep focus on the task at hand

By *essica FlabbitWoman  over a year ago

west midlands/shropshire

I love giving oral xxx

By *antstoplay888Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I love giving oral xxx"

Great answer! ????

I love looking up at there face as i give oral. Really turns me on

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm very much a giver. Absolutely unopposed to receiving now and again, but I thrive on denial and frustration. That absolute worship of someone I'm really into. The giving everything to see those facial reactions, the twitches, the words summoned from the subconscious. 100% if someone never reciprocated at all I'd lose passion before long, but I don't give for the sake of receiving or as part of the set menu or expectation. I just thoroughly enjoy it

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

Vixen is definitely the receiver, which is perfect because I like to give (or watch someone else give)

Mr

By *ich HardMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

100% this !!

I wouldn't say I'm more a giver than a receiver though - I love pleasure in whatever form it comes in, bit of a lotus eater in that regard. Am I really giving if I get so much from it? Not sure.

It's all about that feedback loop... "

It really is. I think that's part of the a difference between a blowjob and cock worship. When you're immersed in the moment, truly adoring every little effect you have on another and feel yourself getting aroused through their very arousal?

It's a different sort of erotic trance you're in, you can't get enough of how they respond to you and want to keep going until you milk every last drop from their body.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

100% this !!"

Give and receive always ladies first Fab

It really is. I think that's part of the a difference between a blowjob and cock worship. When you're immersed in the moment, truly adoring every little effect you have on another and feel yourself getting aroused through their very arousal?

It's a different sort of erotic trance you're in, you can't get enough of how they respond to you and want to keep going until you milk every last drop from their body. "

…..

There was this one time she was lay back and I could hear her moans, (but this wouldn’t be the same with a nsa hook up, and I know she was enjoy it, I didn’t want her to climax quick, I wanted to hold her there. Right at the edge of her orgasm. And that was it, I could feel how turned on I was. I get really hard. And I started to moan to….. it was pretty erotic from the moment when she let go and so did I.

To orgasm from giving oral, literally from tasting her was one of the most memorable sexual experiences. But that because my desire for her was so high right there.

To worship someone?! Yeh, I get it.

By *issKissBangBang69Couple  over a year ago

Fareham/Bournemouth

We are both pleasers by nature. I get turned on by pleasuring whoever I’m playing with. The more turned on they get the more turned I get.

"Vag is life

You should get a t-shirt printed with that on "

Possible side hustle. I’ve had requests for the following:

- Don’t neglect the balls

- Logic does not live here

- Vag is life

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Both. In equal measure.

50,s dad bod loves giving pleasure lots kissing teasing oral 4play, massive turn on hear see and taste someone cum

It's a different sort of erotic trance you're in, you can't get enough of how they respond to you and want to keep going until you milk every last drop from their body.

…..

There was this one time she was lay back and I could hear her moans, (but this wouldn’t be the same with a nsa hook up, and I know she was enjoy it, I didn’t want her to climax quick, I wanted to hold her there. Right at the edge of her orgasm. And that was it, I could feel how turned on I was. I get really hard. And I started to moan to….. it was pretty erotic from the moment when she let go and so did I.

To orgasm from giving oral, literally from tasting her was one of the most memorable sexual experiences. But that because my desire for her was so high right there.

To worship someone?! Yeh, I get it. "

Oh Woody! This is so... You actually came from giving oral? Fuck. I love when men dryhump the bed as they're doing it, like they're so lost in the moment they're not aware of their body.

I love to give because I adore reactions but, I want to be made to feel like a goddess too and eventually I do really just need to be taken..deep ,slow and often

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/23 20:03:57]

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Giving pleasure is a huge turn on.

I love doing it to both men and women.

I wouldn’t say I like giving more than receiving, i like both equally.

I think I’m overdue some of the receiving part as there’s been a few partners who don’t seem that fussed on my pleasure

By *he terrierMan  over a year ago

gateshead

I like to give the lady long slow oral

For oral I LOVE giving! Pussy and cock

For fucking I'm all about receiving, pillow princess

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"Vag is life "
Would you say you are a vag-etarian.

Give and receive all the way

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

same sex too not just the opposite!

I really, REALLY get off on giving pleasure. It's such a turn on knowing you're making someone feel good, and even better when you make them cum

Mrs

I just feel like giving right now

I'm always a giver first. If the partner reciprocates have a great time.

Newcastle

"Giving pleasure is a huge turn on.

I love doing it to both men and women.

I wouldn’t say I like giving more than receiving, i like both equally.

I think I’m overdue some of the receiving part as there’s been a few partners who don’t seem that fussed on my pleasure"

I'll happily receive but I'm definitely more of a giver!

The 2 things I love is see how many orgasms I can make her have and watchin her stretch her feet and curl her toes I know I'm hitting the right spot then

» Add a new message to this topic