FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meets during Ramadan

Meets during Ramadan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Question for any Muslim members. Do you meet still during Ramadan (after sundown & meals ) ?

I know it’s a hectic and for many highly stressful time, do you prefer to cease all meets & sex messaging for a month. What if you’d just started seeing someone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Question for any Muslim members. Do you meet still during Ramadan (after sundown & meals ) ?

I know it’s a hectic and for many highly stressful time, do you prefer to cease all meets & sex messaging for a month. What if you’d just started seeing someone ?"

I would be surprised and shocked if there were many swingers who are religious. If there are, would it not be hypocritical?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not really hypocritical, not everyone is perfect we have our flaws. So people can sin but also be religious if that makes sense

The most important part is you try and practice. You’ll find a lot of non practicing believers try and do more during this month

It could be swingers, drug dealers, ppl who drink smoke etc

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"It’s not really hypocritical, not everyone is perfect we have our flaws. So people can sin but also be religious if that makes sense

The most important part is you try and practice. You’ll find a lot of non practicing believers try and do more during this month

It could be swingers, drug dealers, ppl who drink smoke etc"

Agree, I don’t have meets on Christmas Day for example…

NEWTOWNABBEY

"It’s not really hypocritical, not everyone is perfect we have our flaws. So people can sin but also be religious if that makes sense

It could be swingers, drug dealers, ppl who drink smoke etc"

swingers, drug dealers, hardly apples and oranges to lump in drink and smoking. I suppose you can always repent on your death bed and go to heaven, as thats the rules according to some.

Dubai & Nottingham

It could be swingers, drug dealers, ppl who drink smoke etcswingers, drug dealers, hardly apples and oranges to lump in drink and smoking. I suppose you can always repent on your death bed and go to heaven, as thats the rules according to some."

Where in your moral list is those with dodgy TV sticks ? Above or below shoplifters ?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Is the Op Muslim himself?

It could be swingers, drug dealers, ppl who drink smoke etcswingers, drug dealers, hardly apples and oranges to lump in drink and smoking. I suppose you can always repent on your death bed and go to heaven, as thats the rules according to some."

Are we all one step away from drug dealing if we swing

Dubai & Nottingham

"Is the Op Muslim himself?"

Nope - why do you ask ?

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Happy Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim people may god go with you inshallah

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Yes some people on here do observe the rules of Ramadan. Why wouldn’t they?

Many people celebrate Christmas and Easter but don’t go to church.

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

"Question for any Muslim members. Do you meet still during Ramadan (after sundown & meals ) ?

I know it’s a hectic and for many highly stressful time, do you prefer to cease all meets & sex messaging for a month. What if you’d just started seeing someone ?

I would be surprised and shocked if there were many swingers who are religious. If there are, would it not be hypocritical?"

People who are religious still meet.

They're not some sort of example of human perfection.

We are all just human.

We do what we do while we are doing it.

That's it.

If you need a religion to justify your existence. Well you are on the wrong site.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Yes some people on here do observe the rules of Ramadan. Why wouldn’t they?

Many people celebrate Christmas and Easter but don’t go to church. "

Indeed. I've been known to rise on the third day.

I know it’s a hectic and for many highly stressful time, do you prefer to cease all meets & sex messaging for a month. What if you’d just started seeing someone ?"

It's a valid question OP. And good for you for asking it.

How will anyone ever understand anyone else without taking an interest and asking questions?

Dubai & Nottingham

I would be surprised and shocked if there were many swingers who are religious. If there are, would it not be hypocritical?

People who are religious still meet.

They're not some sort of example of human perfection.

We are all just human.

We do what we do while we are doing it.

That's it.

"

I was actually referring to the impact of fasting/praying this month etc. I know Muslims swing in general same as other religions.

Dubai & Nottingham

It's a valid question OP. And good for you for asking it.

How will anyone ever understand anyone else without taking an interest and asking questions?

"

Thank-you.

I actually just started seeing a Muslim girl 2 weeks ago. She is not a swinger yet but interested, she lives at home so is involved in communal meals / meal prep twice a day as well as working full time and praying.

We’re messaging a lot but not meeting during Ramadan , more because it’s just not practical and she’s exhausted. Before Ramadan ends I’ll leave for Dubai so won’t see her again. I was just curious if others cease meeting / sex etc

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Yes its Ok as long as they don't swallow during the day.

By *aki_teenMan  over a year ago

london

Ramadan mubarak for the people who are fasting!

By *resesse_MelioremCouple  over a year ago

Border of London

There seems to be a little bit of confusion around religion and non typical sex. Religion, for most people, is not an "all or nothing". Moreover, many religions are ambiguous on some aspects of enm or swinging.

Of course, according to much strict Western-understood religion, sex is to be avoided add much as possible outside of procreation or a marriage between one man and one woman. And many perceive any intentional infraction as a sign of hypocrisy.

The reality is that nobody is perfect, and it's odd that society seems to place a higher religious value on certain aspects. For example, it was almost universally accepted in many religions that being homosexual was an immediate ban from religious life, and a rejection of religious values. Those same religions tolerated a whole lot of other "lesser" infractions, e.g. usury, violence, theft, straight adultery (as redeemable, if not as acceptable), embarrassing one's fellow, etc.

Each to their own, but we shouldn't be the moral police on other people's personal choices with regard to their own religious observance, even if we feel that there's inconsistency. One of the most awful scourges for religious people was the need to take sexuality, kinks and desires underground. The last thing anyone needs is for those already underground websites to encourage the same.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a peaceful and blessed Ramadan.

By *onnyadtMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"If you need a religion to justify your existence. Well you are on the wrong site. "

Ignorant much?

Wow, just wow!

By *onnyadtMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"There seems to be a little bit of confusion around religion and non typical sex. Religion, for most people, is not an "all or nothing". Moreover, many religions are ambiguous on some aspects of enm or swinging.

Of course, according to much strict Western-understood religion, sex is to be avoided add much as possible outside of procreation or a marriage between one man and one woman. And many perceive any intentional infraction as a sign of hypocrisy.

The reality is that nobody is perfect, and it's odd that society seems to place a higher religious value on certain aspects. For example, it was almost universally accepted in many religions that being homosexual was an immediate ban from religious life, and a rejection of religious values. Those same religions tolerated a whole lot of other "lesser" infractions, e.g. usury, violence, theft, straight adultery (as redeemable, if not as acceptable), embarrassing one's fellow, etc.

Each to their own, but we shouldn't be the moral police on other people's personal choices with regard to their own religious observance, even if we feel that there's inconsistency. One of the most awful scourges for religious people was the need to take sexuality, kinks and desires underground. The last thing anyone needs is for those already underground websites to encourage the same."

Very well said

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"If you need a religion to justify your existence. Well you are on the wrong site. "

I don't need a religion to justify my existence but I do believe in God! But what has this to do with being on this site? X

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

I wonder how many ramadanians waited for daylight before they moved the clocks on.

NEWTOWNABBEY

"If you need a religion to justify your existence. Well you are on the wrong site.

I don't need a religion to justify my existence but I do believe in God! But what has this to do with being on this site? X"

On reflection, there shouldn't be a problem as a swinging chrstian (example). The bible contains enough references to sexual practisis (I'm not allowed to mention on fab), adultery, that I can see how it can be justified. Now where did I leave the blue touch paper and lighter.

By *mbatman2021Man  over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 26/03/23 11:32:31]

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

I thought during Ramadan, Muslims cant have sex, smoke etc??

By *aki_teenMan  over a year ago

london

"I thought during Ramadan, Muslims cant have sex, smoke etc??"

You are right, between sun rise n sunset we can not do either smoke/have sex, in my case wank. We can not do anything like that

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I meet during Ramadan thats because i favour no religion

» Add a new message to this topic