FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Undercover Ambulance dispatch es

Undercover Ambulance dispatch es

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Cheeky cheeky OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

Hannah mum 36 of 4 kids waited eleven hrs for Blue light ambulance died of a slow painful death

Beyond words

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've just read about how a man had motorbike accident and had 95% chance of survival, but so many errors and system failures, incl the wife of the injured man having to sit in the front of the ambulance giving directions to the driver on how to get to the hospital whilst listening her husband in the back of the ambulance having a cardiac arrest.

Absolutely heart wrenching reading about it.

essex

Surprised nobody has raised further concern.

essex

"I've just read about how a man had motorbike accident and had 95% chance of survival, but so many errors and system failures, incl the wife of the injured man having to sit in the front of the ambulance giving directions to the driver on how to get to the hospital whilst listening her husband in the back of the ambulance having a cardiac arrest.

Absolutely heart wrenching reading about it."

Horrific

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

The ambulance crews are overworked and underpaid. One of my best friends is a paramedic and I can't even begin to comprehend half of what I hear.

On any given shift they are assaulted, had abuse hurled at the., doesn't get a break, has no proper mental health support for the more harrowing of cases they have to attend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Imagine a country where people didn't keep voting in a party that's made £37 billion worth of cuts to health & education services since 2010.

Down here they're not overworked according to them ... they can just spend 2 - 3 shifts outside the hospital waiting for a bed! Bored to death knowing people are dying not being picked up ... terrible

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Down here they're not overworked according to them ... they can just spend 2 - 3 shifts outside the hospital waiting for a bed! Bored to death knowing people are dying not being picked up ... terrible "

I think this is the main point, regardless of overworked or not, in the majority of cases the state of the ambulance service is not to the fault of the paramedics themselves. They care. The lack of "care" will forever be at the top of the pyramid with the people furthest from the chaos.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Imagine a country where people didn't keep voting in a party that's made £37 billion worth of cuts to health & education services since 2010."

That would be the dream

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Hannah mum 36 of 4 kids waited eleven hrs for Blue light ambulance died of a slow painful death

Beyond words"

your blaming the wrong person's do you honestly think the ambulance crew is doing it on purpose or that they have any bearing on the way the system works?

Blame the corrupt and stinky system that has allowed it to happen.

Change can only happen if people actually vote for it.

I think it shows just how overwhelmed the NHs really is. Very sad but they are over worked. It's quite frightening

By *ill1411Man  over a year ago

Durham

My wife taken to hospital, crew waited with us for three hours, they were awesome she was sent home after 11hours. Two days later had to get my mate to take us in because the ambo was going to take 6 hours to get to us, she was in for a month pneumonia sepsis and delerium I thought she was going to die, the crews and hospital staff can't be faulted. I've been to war twice in my youth but I couldn't do their job, the system is overwhelmed and broken.

essex

"The ambulance crews are overworked and underpaid. One of my best friends is a paramedic and I can't even begin to comprehend half of what I hear.

On any given shift they are assaulted, had abuse hurled at the., doesn't get a break, has no proper mental health support for the more harrowing of cases they have to attend. "

Shocking.

Most the fat cats think there exempt from illnesses

essex

"Down here they're not overworked according to them ... they can just spend 2 - 3 shifts outside the hospital waiting for a bed! Bored to death knowing people are dying not being picked up ... terrible "

It really is beyond words

essex

"Hannah mum 36 of 4 kids waited eleven hrs for Blue light ambulance died of a slow painful death

Beyond words your blaming the wrong person's do you honestly think the ambulance crew is doing it on purpose or that they have any bearing on the way the system works?

Change can only happen if people actually vote for it."

Having been involved with hospitals I would never blame the ambulance crews.

There next hurdle is electric ambulances which have caused crews further problems

By *ill1411Man  over a year ago

Durham

Beyond words your blaming the wrong person's do you honestly think the ambulance crew is doing it on purpose or that they have any bearing on the way the system works?

Change can only happen if people actually vote for it.

Having been involved with hospitals I would never blame the ambulance crews.

There next hurdle is electric ambulances which have caused crews further problems "

ELECTRIC AMBULANCES are they bloody insane.

» Add a new message to this topic