FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winks

Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why oh why can't some people read profiles or at least have the decency to send a simple personal message instead of using winks to say "hi".

Our profile clearly states in caps (and I quote) ******* PLZ NOTE WINKS WILL BE IGNORED****** because I, like so many people here prefer the personal touch so to speak, yet the winks still keep coming.

What's everyone else's view on winks and the fact people have to go onto your profile to send them but don't take the time to read they just view the pics on show?

(ready for my slating now vicar...lol)

Caz x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Expect a 3/4 hundred percent increase in winks from the more twisted forumites now

So, do as you say, ignore the winks.

Personally we quite like the winks, it's a polite way to get attention, handy for if one is not 100% sure they fit the criteria for example.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Why oh why oh why can't some people read profiles or at least have the decency to send a simple personal message instead of using winks to say "hi".

Our profile clearly states in caps (and I quote) ******* PLZ NOTE WINKS WILL BE IGNORED****** because I, like so many people here prefer the personal touch so to speak, yet the winks still keep coming.

What's everyone else's view on winks and the fact people have to go onto your profile to send them but don't take the time to read they just view the pics on show?

Caz x

"

hey dont know about anyone else but if i see it on the profile about no winks and im in a wind up sort of mood lol winks then friends invite and for some strange reason i go all warm inside lol

"

Caz x

hey dont know about anyone else but if i see it on the profile about no winks and im in a wind up sort of mood lol winks then friends invite and for some strange reason i go all warm inside lol"

I don't like receiving naughty pictures of ladies in their naked form, if ever you want to wind me up.

shags im gonna hold back on the naughty picks for a whle hope you dont mind

god i just love a good wind up wheres kitty lol

"shags im gonna hold back on the naughty picks for a whle hope you dont mind

god i just love a good wind up wheres kitty lol

"

damn and blast, my genius ploy has been sussed.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Expect a 3/4 hundred percent increase in winks from the more twisted forumites now "
twisted???? now you know you like me like that!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We dont mind getting winks, but why do ppl from miles away wink? Had one from a guy in Basildon in Essex, we dont accom, and certainly wouldnt expect anyone to travel that kind of distance, so whats the use in that?

"We dont mind getting winks, but why do ppl from miles away wink? Had one from a guy in Basildon in Essex, we dont accom, and certainly wouldnt expect anyone to travel that kind of distance, so whats the use in that?"

a;ways the possibility those that wink may travel, and use hotels, or simply haven't looked past the pics to see where you are.

"always the possibility those that wink may travel, and use hotels, or simply haven't looked past the pics to see where you are. "

As someone who travels regularly in the line of business, that's a fair point.

However, what's the point of someone in John o' Groats who regularly travels to Lands End, winking at someone in Lands End, when all that's going to happen is that the recipient is simply going to look at the sender's location and ignore it.

Suggests that the sender isn't exactly well endowed with the grey matter!!

» Add a new message to this topic