Opening message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay.169 OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Struggling with the opening initial message, any recommendations appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Always read a profile and try and tailor your message to something in their profile.

There isn't a one size fits all message.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Read the profile.

Fit their preferences. Make sure they fit yours.

Find something they've said that you connect with (actual text not just interest list or pictures) and initiate a conversation around that.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oi woman.. can I wear your beaver as a hat and glaze your cervix like a donut

Works everytime.

"Always read a profile and try and tailor your message to something in their profile.

There isn't a one size fits all message."

^ This.

And don’t be overly sexual .. imagine you’re approaching a lass in the pub or the street. Don’t start off by telling her how you want to fuck them, that’s mostly not gonna work!

Hey I'm Jay

I come here today

To say if I may

Your tits look ok

Be you, yourself.

They will mostly check out your profile and pics first!

Then decide what ever they want to do!

Many dont ever send pics,yet demand them all the time.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Mostly good advice in here plus remember they will probably read your profile before replying

"Oi woman.. can I wear your beaver as a hat and glaze your cervix like a donut

Works everytime."

Its worked for all the male applicants. .

They all are married now in deep love!

Works everytime."

I will fuck the next man who sends me this message. This is gold.

"Struggling with the opening initial message, any recommendations appreciated "

Don’t over think it!!

But also be prepared for a simple delete or no reply!!

Your opening message could be the wittiest, most charming, most thoughtful message ever but if the recipient doesn’t think you’re their type you’ll get ignored!!

By *ldFashionedGentMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Read the profile

Make sure you are a match and fit the criteria of what they’re looking for (no one wants an unwanted message)

Read their profile properly and be sure that there are talking points for you to reference. And then think about typing a message into a three paragraph minimum similar to the layout below.

Why are you messaging? (What have you seen that you like? Pics, interests, bio)

Who are you? Introduce yourself, what you like, what you’re looking for, character traits

What you can offer? Shouldn’t be bluster or ego, but why should a woman or couple who are inundated with messages (they all are) respond?

Make it personable, make your personality stand out and do not send the same message as a copy and paste. You’ll message less people but will be messaging in a way that’s far better than ‘hey’ ‘what’s up’ and ‘ur hot’

Hope this helps

Works everytime.

I will fuck the next man who sends me this message. This is gold. "

LIES!!!!

"Read the profile

Make sure you are a match and fit the criteria of what they’re looking for (no one wants an unwanted message)

Read their profile properly and be sure that there are talking points for you to reference. And then think about typing a message into a three paragraph minimum similar to the layout below.

Who are you? Introduce yourself, what you like, what you’re looking for, character traits

What you can offer? Shouldn’t be bluster or ego, but why should a woman or couple who are inundated with messages (they all are) respond?

Make it personable, make your personality stand out and do not send the same message as a copy and paste. You’ll message less people but will be messaging in a way that’s far better than ‘hey’ ‘what’s up’ and ‘ur hot’

Hope this helps "

I'll second this.. this gent came into my inbox and is doing v well due to a great opener

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Works everytime.

Damn...outside the age range

Works everytime.

Go on - how many people have messaged you now following your post?

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Hey I'm Jay

I come here today

To say if I may

Your tits look ok"

Just ok?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It’s not just about your message - it’s 3-fold - message, pics and profile are what gets looked at when you send a message.

So if you aren’t getting replies and you’re questioning that it’s maybe just your message then it might be JUST that.

K

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Read the profile

Hope this helps

I'll second this.. this gent came into my inbox and is doing v well due to a great opener "

We'll third it and add that a message along those lines will always get a reply.Might not be the reply you're hoping for though but it would be a response.

By *ink Panther 123Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

Works everytime."

Haven’t tried that one

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Without wanting to come across as over cynical you'd be better served checking out organised socials and clubs.

Having been on here for some years a pattern has emerged of guys ending up frustrated by the fact that only tiny percentages of sent messages are ever responded to.....all of which has been extremely well documented, both in terms of the 'numbers game' ratios of men to women, along with the bombardment of dreadful messages many women receive. The flip side of this is that sending out messages (even really good ones) that aren't responded to (along with the lack of women sending initial messages for the most part) ends up creating a lot of frustration for some guys, some of whom vent that frustration negatively, achieving the opposite of what they set out to do, sometimes along with the more concerning damage to confidence that comes with that.

I'm a pretty average bloke, but since I (almost completely) stopped sending messages - and started getting out there in person - have had a complete turnaround in fortunes. Being seen in person, rather than behind an anonymous profile gets a true person (and personality) across SO much better.

As a result of me doing this my reputation and verifications have created a platform, along with a brilliant social life AND met some great people I'm proud to call friends. It genuinely works, without the damage to confidence that ensues from the stony silence on Fab.

Be brave, get out there and things will come good in a much better - AND more meaningful way. Messaging is a guaranteed way to do very little, other than end up making yourself feel really sh#t!

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Struggling with the opening initial message, any recommendations appreciated "

OP, are you asking because you're not having much luck on here? Or perhaps you're doing well but looking to change your opening gambit? I'm curious.

» Add a new message to this topic