FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Delivery drivers

Delivery drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a delivery driver and have a fantasy of beeing invited in buy a sexy woman...

Do any woman on here ever feel like they would love to invite a guy in if your horny for a little fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a delivery driver and have a fantasy of beeing invited in to buy a sexy woman...

"

And being a delivery driver you should know you never get time to do a shit in peace without being moaned at never mind a quick fumble

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And being a delivery driver you should know you never get time to do a shit in peace without being moaned at never mind a quick fumble "

It’s just a fantasy it would never happen

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Why does being on here make any difference?

Has it ever happened whilst you’ve been a delivery driver? No? Well there’s your answer.

Do you think women on here sit in their lingerie all day waiting for the delivery driver

K

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's a no from me ,same reason I'd never just invite a stranger round from here.

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

A work mate used to deliver for one of the big supermarkets, while he didn’t get invited in he claims to have quite a few nipple flashes or dressing opening when they shouldn’t.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I'm a delivery driver and have a fantasy of beeing invited in buy a sexy woman...

Do any woman on here ever feel like they would love to invite a guy in if your horny for a little fun."

theyve already bought the parcel you're delivering

"Why does being on here make any difference?

Has it ever happened whilst you’ve been a delivery driver? No? Well there’s your answer.

Do you think women on here sit in their lingerie all day waiting for the delivery driver

K"

I do

Still waiting

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

It’s called fantasy for a reason.

"I'm a delivery driver and have a fantasy of beeing invited in buy a sexy woman...

Do any woman on here ever feel like they would love to invite a guy in if your horny for a little fun."

We always dread seeing the Hermes oops Evri driver turn up, it more than likely means the parcel is about 3 days later and damaged. May not necessarily be his fault but still we are unlikely to be tipping him in anyway what so ever.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

K

I do

Still waiting"

I hope ordered a decent sized package!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Have had a amazon driver message me here saying he delivered my parcel early on! I couldn't remember what he looked like so looked on the doorbell! An phew I would have invited him in for a cuppa! X

K

I do

Still waiting

I hope ordered a decent sized package!"

Take whatever I can get darling

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Some previous forum threads and posts suggest that there are definitely some women that love to give their delivery drivers a little surprise.

There should be a matching app so that only those that want to be flashed at actually have to deal with it.

» Add a new message to this topic