FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Angry men

Angry men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atin slut OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgshire.

Is it just us getting a lot of angry, arrogant and agressive guys (mainly younger) or is it getting more common for everyone now ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

They're everywhere. But they're right. How dare we not want to fuck every piece of mediocrity that slimes up to us?

Cambridgshire.

Not just us then, as soon as they dont get what they want we get told we are a fake account, everything, we have blocked hundreds, hubby is getting fed up with it all tbh as he remembers the day before online sites and just a magazine, took a long while but a lot less time wasters.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think a lot of people are getting angrier and more impatient

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bring back spankings

I angry young man grrr

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Lots more angry people in general and not just men.

Angry drivers, angry shoppers etc etc.

On here there are lots of angry women and couples as well who spit their dummies out when they don't get the response they expect and are used to.

I can imagine there are angry men as well just based on forum contributions.

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Near You

Unfortunately, it seems to be the way things are heading. They're being brought up with everything on tap and everyone doing everything for them. Entitled little pricks with low attention spans who live life like it's a computer game.

The good news is it's not all of them, just a hauntingly noisy minority who make the whole generation look like whiny little arseholes.

It's an increasingly angry World. It won't end well...

"It's an increasingly angry World. It won't end well..."

I blame the parents.

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"It's an increasingly angry World. It won't end well...

I blame the parents. "

I blame woody

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

" Not just us then, as soon as they dont get what they want we get told we are a fake account, everything, we have blocked hundreds, hubby is getting fed up with it all tbh as he remembers the day before online sites and just a magazine, took a long while but a lot less time wasters."

Hubby must remember when they used smoke signals to show when you're down to clown

I blame the parents. "

It doesn't matter who's to blame, the result will be the same.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

" Not just us then, as soon as they dont get what they want we get told we are a fake account, everything, we have blocked hundreds, hubby is getting fed up with it all tbh as he remembers the day before online sites and just a magazine, took a long while but a lot less time wasters."

Block incoming mail from single guys and just go browsing when you want to.

Simples.

In an ideal world you wouldn't have to but the site does give folk the tools to minimise shite incoming mail.

A

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I did find before I tightened my filters up the majority of abuse I got was from younger men particularly those in their 30s. Now most messages I got were fine but when abuse did happen it seemed to me in that age range more than any other.I tightened my filters right up and to cut down on messages and I rarely get any crappy abusive messages now. When I do they just get deleted.

In defence to men on here though who always get the fingers pointed at them as though they are the only ones who are abusive there are plenty of women and couples who are just as bad and worse at times for abuse on here. But for some reason they are often given a pass on their behaviour.

By *ak777Man  over a year ago

shaw

its got worse since brexit

I blame the parents.

I blame woody "

Woody blames them that blames others.

Well if you think about it .. men have had barrage after barrage of negative toxic masculinity accusations thrown at them for a good many years now. Many young men growing up with this idea they are simply bad, wrong, abusive by DNA isn't good for their well being as they fight their natural male instincts with what media continually pedals about males in society. Doesn't affect me as I'm older and wiser but young guys today, doesn't surprise me they are getting increasingly angry in general.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody "

I blame brexit

I'm not an angry man but I'm a hungry man lol

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

I think the world is just getting more angry, that and entitled. I listened to a guy kick off because he couldn’t get a reservation at a restaurant on the evening he wanted

So many assholes in the world

I blame Boris and if it not him then it is probably Putin

Cambridgshire.

"Bring back spankings"
i fully agree

"Is it just us getting a lot of angry, arrogant and agressive guys (mainly younger) or is it getting more common for everyone now ?"

Unfortunately, it's the way society is going, and it is nit just confined to young men. They all feel self entitled, and when something or someone doesn't agree with them they just get offended and angry. They feel everyone owes them respect, but don't realise that you only get respect by giving it...

Cambridgshire.

"Unfortunately, it seems to be the way things are heading. They're being brought up with everything on tap and everyone doing everything for them. Entitled little pricks with low attention spans who live life like it's a computer game.

The good news is it's not all of them, just a hauntingly noisy minority who make the whole generation look like whiny little arseholes."

you are correct.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

This thread had fucked me right off... Grrrr I am anger man

"Bring back spankings i fully agree"

Me too, when corporal punishment in schools went, so did society...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Some people just don’t take rejection very well….. you would be surprised about how lovely you are until you say no thanks….

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is it just us getting a lot of angry, arrogant and agressive guys (mainly younger) or is it getting more common for everyone now ?

Unfortunately, it's the way society is going, and it is nit just confined to young men. They all feel self entitled, and when something or someone doesn't agree with them they just get offended and angry. They feel everyone owes them respect, but don't realise that you only get respect by giving it..."

Tbh the worst of the agro and entitlement I'm seeing is in the 50+ set.

By *ayna20Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Getting more common over recent months

And assuming too - we always reply to

Messages if some effort has been made - but always make clear out position - but more and more it seems because we reply an immediate assumption of more is made - followed by mini strops

"Bring back spankings i fully agree"

You have to catch me first. I have new trainers and I can run fast

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Oh I had so many of those messaging me today.

And they go on and on if I don't open and read the message.

Brave keyboard warriors

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

" Not just us then, as soon as they dont get what they want we get told we are a fake account, everything, we have blocked hundreds, hubby is getting fed up with it all tbh as he remembers the day before online sites and just a magazine, took a long while but a lot less time wasters.

Block incoming mail from single guys and just go browsing when you want to.

Simples.

In an ideal world you wouldn't have to but the site does give folk the tools to minimise shite incoming mail.

A"

I tried this but for me the face (and personality) are the most important things. I would message with a face pic and when I got one back they were usually a prawn (devour the body but want to throw the head away!). It got embarrassing so I have reverted to deleting & blocking or ignoring the entitled, arrogant, lazy and/or abusive sex pests

"Oh I had so many of those messaging me today.

And they go on and on if I don't open and read the message.

Brave keyboard warriors "

That's right, they sit anonymously behind their keyboards and try their best to abuse and upset people, it's the only thing that gets them off, because no one is actually going to get them off for real...

Bless 'em. I imagine them as spoilt little people all red in the face stamping their little feet as hard as they can....Awww look at him go, poor little bugger!

"Bless 'em. I imagine them as spoilt little people all red in the face stamping their little feet as hard as they can....Awww look at him go, poor little bugger! "

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"Is it just us getting a lot of angry, arrogant and agressive guys (mainly younger) or is it getting more common for everyone now ?"

Sorry to hear that.

I assure you not all of us single guys are twats!

Take me for instance. When (and I do not do this often) send off a message and get a no thanks, I reply with "thats cool. thanks for replying though and good luck in your search for the one you want".

All I can say is, in future, if you get another A HOLE. report them then block them

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

where have all the nice guys gone,,,

I have noticed a slow return to the “instashag” mentality recently.

It seems to ebb and flow over time and I’m not sure what really causes it but it does seems to me to be on the increase again.

It’s absolutely fine if people think that’s what this place is, it’s just when they get upset when reality bites that it becomes an issue

By *IM45Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I agree that it’s so much easier to be angry behind a keyboard, and if you can’t handle rejection then don’t bother messaging.

People need to realise that not everybody is for everybody, and be polite. Being polite costs nothing!!!

Although Latin does rather make me want to get angry and spank her a bit, scrub that, I mean a lot ??

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"where have all the nice guys gone,,,"

I am here!!!!!

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

No not just you, the amount of people who get abusive when you say no to them is increasing. You need a thick skin on here or it could really get you down.

Wtf is these thread ! Fucking fuming !

(Fuming) emoji

"Bring back spankings"

Some like that kinda thing.

By *eastXMan  over a year ago

London

Are you referring to angey men as in sex ? Or angry men as in childish personalities throwing a tantrum?

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

local

Never get these threads can count on one hand the amount we’ve had in years of being on fab seems weird why some people get a lot and others hardly any don’t you think

"Is it just us getting a lot of angry, arrogant and agressive guys (mainly younger) or is it getting more common for everyone now ?

No not just you, the amount of people who get abusive when you say no to them is increasing. You need a thick skin on here or it could really get you down. "

Speaking as a respectful and decent (though sometimes indecent ) guy that's very sad to hear. Just try not to take any of it to heart and don't let them get to you xx

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"They're everywhere. But they're right. How dare we not want to fuck every piece of mediocrity that slimes up to us?"

You clearly have issues you should get help with

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

To be fair, it's not just Fab but find it everywhere as a whole and honestly, it's not like there's much to be happy about. Couple that with the fact that social media has allowed everyone to have an opinion and people like nothing more than a moan, we're just exposed to those negative energies more than we ever have been before.

I used to try to reply to people to say thanks but no thanks , then comes the whining and convincing (gross) then anger. Now I don't reply so I don't see anger. My personal experience is any age can be angry haven't noticed it being younger guys

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

local

"They're everywhere. But they're right. How dare we not want to fuck every piece of mediocrity that slimes up to us?

You clearly have issues you should get help with "

Anger and arrogance issues lol

I've not had any angry messages

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I think Ive been lucky - I can count the number of abusive messages I’ve had from single guys (or couples) in the nine years since I joined on the fingers of one hand.

Then again - I have a little trick. Instead of opening the message I click on the profile name and check out the profile. I only open the message if the profile looks promising - and I only reply if I’m potentially interested - either in meeting or just chatting because they seem interesting.

For guys who think a ‘polite no thank you’ is needed - all this does is involve you in potentially abusive dialogue- it also means that even if you change your filters to block single men or that age group - the filters won’t apply to them as you’ve already responded - so as far as fab is concerned you’re interested.

I’ve met some amazing people on here and - from the sounds of the above - dodged a few bullets - so I’ll probably stick with this method.

Paradise, Herts

"I think Ive been lucky - I can count the number of abusive messages I’ve had from single guys (or couples) in the nine years since I joined on the fingers of one hand.

Then again - I have a little trick. Instead of opening the message I click on the profile name and check out the profile. I only open the message if the profile looks promising - and I only reply if I’m potentially interested - either in meeting or just chatting because they seem interesting.

For guys who think a ‘polite no thank you’ is needed - all this does is involve you in potentially abusive dialogue- it also means that even if you change your filters to block single men or that age group - the filters won’t apply to them as you’ve already responded - so as far as fab is concerned you’re interested.

I’ve met some amazing people on here and - from the sounds of the above - dodged a few bullets - so I’ll probably stick with this method. "

I could’ve written this. Totally agree. Us older ladies know what we’re doing eh Peach x

Cambridgshire.

"I think Ive been lucky - I can count the number of abusive messages I’ve had from single guys (or couples) in the nine years since I joined on the fingers of one hand.

I’ve met some amazing people on here and - from the sounds of the above - dodged a few bullets - so I’ll probably stick with this method. "

Clearly you are a clever girl, i will do likewise x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've only had three abusive messages in all the years I've been here and two of those came off the back of forum threads

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Called toxic masculinity ?? and on the rise everywhere and they tend to assume way to much as in that this a sex site and so they are 100% guaranteed sex with very little or no effort and just one look at their manhood will see 99% of the females on here getting over excited ??? and when it fails miserably ?? it's not their fault though ??? we just block profiles with the now standard knob picture !

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I do exactly the same in checking out the profile first.

I also have a few things on my profile such as not liking pet names and not wanting dick pics in a first message. If they have obviously not read my profile, or worse still chosen to ignore it, they are not getting a reply of any kind.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

I’ve met some amazing people on here and - from the sounds of the above - dodged a few bullets - so I’ll probably stick with this method.

I could’ve written this. Totally agree. Us older ladies know what we’re doing eh Peach x"

You can’t beat a bit of experience

People cant regulate themselves and their emotions well.

They maybe not bad people guys/gals but how you come across really matters tbh. Only one chance i say!!

There are many on here whom do push buttons on others for negative reations etc.

Many messages do get read wrongly or misunderstood from that headspace your in at that time!

I sent a message this morning to a women in london. Regards a bit on her profile! She got back saying what am i on about??

I snapshotted her whole profile.

She still asked me what as i on about!

I just moved on.

Some or many just wont like you. Nor your profile nor pics.

Leave them to it!!

"I think a lot of people are getting angrier and more impatient "
many in return are winding them up even more!

Leave them be. You cant make a hott headed fool see sense.

"Lots more angry people in general and not just men.

On here there are lots of angry women and couples as well who spit their dummies out when they don't get the response they expect and are used to.

I can imagine there are angry men as well just based on forum contributions. "

indeedy! Takes two to tango!!

Not just men/women/couples etc.

People in general.

Move on, dont give the

Airtime tbh

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

"Bring back spankings"
oooh yes please,,, me first,,, just need a lovely domme lady now,,

Young guy no hostility

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Never get these threads can count on one hand the amount we’ve had in years of being on fab seems weird why some people get a lot and others hardly any don’t you think "

Like most things on here some seem to have repeated no shows or angry messages and I often wonder what the common denominator is?

I've had couples sending me demands in their opening message and when I say no they get nasty and abusive and tell me it's my loss.

Other than a handful of those in 6 years though my experience has been fairly positive and I've never had a no show.

I also have a couples profile that is very clear in what we expect from anyone getting in touch.

Because of that we have had less than 30 messages in 8 months and the majority of those have been polite and accepted our reply to say they weren't what we were looking.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"I tried this but for me the face (and personality) are the most important things. I would message with a face pic and when I got one back they were usually a prawn (devour the body but want to throw the head away!). It got embarrassing so I have reverted to deleting & blocking or ignoring the entitled, arrogant, lazy and/or abusive sex pests"

Prawn!

It's tricky, isn't it. I'm not prepared to have public face pics and understand why others don't. But it makes the whole "no thanks" thing awkward once face pics have been exchanged. No wonder so many people suddenly ghost a conversation. It's hard to hear that you're a prawn (and yes I'm self-aware enought to consider that we may be the prawns)

J

"Unfortunately, it seems to be the way things are heading. They're being brought up with everything on tap and everyone doing everything for them. Entitled little pricks with low attention spans who live life like it's a computer game.

The good news is it's not all of them, just a hauntingly noisy minority who make the whole generation look like whiny little arseholes."

Fully admire this share.

I keep saying to them stay in your lane.

Face to face,never only on keyboarding it happens mostly!

I hope many good people can gage we most mean well,

It sometimes gets written and worded not quiet correct. The many that post regular, you get their vibe and flow.

We dont always have to agree,but understanding and seeing that viewpoint helps to learn more both ways.

My standing and opinion!!

"I tried this but for me the face (and personality) are the most important things. I would message with a face pic and when I got one back they were usually a prawn (devour the body but want to throw the head away!). It got embarrassing so I have reverted to deleting & blocking or ignoring the entitled, arrogant, lazy and/or abusive sex pests

Prawn!

It's tricky, isn't it. I'm not prepared to have public face pics and understand why others don't. But it makes the whole "no thanks" thing awkward once face pics have been exchanged. No wonder so many people suddenly ghost a conversation. It's hard to hear that you're a prawn (and yes I'm self-aware enought to consider that we may be the prawns)

J"

iam very comfy on my own skin.

Coz iam not their deemed type?? O. Go and hang myself!

But what have they based me upon. Just one pic! Lol

Please,save me the real words!!

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

"They're everywhere. But they're right. How dare we not want to fuck every piece of mediocrity that slimes up to us?"

Mediocrity? How very dare you! Their mum's tell them they're the best at everything and the most amazing person who has ever lived in a society that bends to them and offers little in the way of a repercussion for any wrongdoing. Not that anything they do is wrong. It's always some other poor fuckers fault

"I used to try to reply to people to say thanks but no thanks , then comes the whining and convincing (gross) then anger. Now I don't reply so I don't see anger. My personal experience is any age can be angry haven't noticed it being younger guys

"

Just sent you a message

"It's an increasingly angry World. It won't end well..."

fast downwards slope. Gonna be a very bad bad ending tbh.

Keep away from the fire and shite show!

Prestonish

Clearly you are a clever girl, i will do likewise x"

Happy to help.

Prestonish

I could’ve written this. Totally agree. Us older ladies know what we’re doing eh Peach x"

We do - that’s why we get the guys to do all the work to save our arthritic limbs!

Prestonish

I do exactly the same in checking out the profile first.

I also have a few things on my profile such as not liking pet names and not wanting dick pics in a first message. If they have obviously not read my profile, or worse still chosen to ignore it, they are not getting a reply of any kind. "

I get that.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Well if you think about it .. men have had barrage after barrage of negative toxic masculinity accusations thrown at them for a good many years now. Many young men growing up with this idea they are simply bad, wrong, abusive by DNA isn't good for their well being as they fight their natural male instincts with what media continually pedals about males in society. Doesn't affect me as I'm older and wiser but young guys today, doesn't surprise me they are getting increasingly angry in general. "

I'd disagree on that point.

Largely because you've thrown in 'natural male instincts' which to me (as a man) I've always thought was the biggest part of the problem with toxic behaviour. Tell a young man that he's expected to behave in a certain way just because he's make and some will push that to the limit. Any claim that men have an innate need to behave in a certain way just because their balls contain testosterone is, to quote an appropriate terminology, total bollocks.

It's often used these daily as a 'get out of jail free' card when negative behaviour rears its head and an excuse when men are called out for their actions.

Nobody blames all men for the adverse behaviour of the minority. People need to stop believing that and start calling out the real toxic behaviours instead of trying to justify them and pretend it's hard wired into male dna.

It's not.

A

I blame the parents. "

We all are to blame really! Its a world problem.

We all could make a contribution even on a minute level.

All to do with mindsets!!

Like a computor,put ,store shite on there,itl run crap!!

I blame the parents.

It doesn't matter who's to blame, the result will be the same."

By *urrey SpecialMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

I think a lot of guys having zero luck on the usual dating apps come here thinking instant gratification is just a message or two away given the nature of the site. They then realise the selection process here is 100 times harder than Tinder and the frustration kicks in.

I wouldn't condone being rude to anyone, but I appreciate the ever growing number of sexless men leads to this aggressive attitude. There is an increasing amount of women chasing after a very small percentage of men. The vast majority are then left feeling bitter and resentful to women and society as a whole.

A society where most men are single and bitter does not bode well for any of us. The solution? I really don't think there is one! Convincing sex robots maybe!?

"Bless 'em. I imagine them as spoilt little people all red in the face stamping their little feet as hard as they can....Awww look at him go, poor little bugger! "

My face doesn’t go red I do this thing with my tongue

"Bless 'em. I imagine them as spoilt little people all red in the face stamping their little feet as hard as they can....Awww look at him go, poor little bugger!

My face doesn’t go red I do this thing with my tongue "

Do you stamp your feet though???

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Used to kind of avoid logging on a Friday night for that reason

But i would also say its an angrier world in general..

"I did find before I tightened my filters up the majority of abuse I got was from younger men particularly those in their 30s. Now most messages I got were fine but when abuse did happen it seemed to me in that age range more than any other.I tightened my filters right up and to cut down on messages and I rarely get any crappy abusive messages now. When I do they just get deleted.

In defence to men on here though who always get the fingers pointed at them as though they are the only ones who are abusive there are plenty of women and couples who are just as bad and worse at times for abuse on here. But for some reason they are often given a pass on their behaviour."

Thank you for genuine balanced fair writeup.

Very true. Ive tightend up my filters aswell

Men/blokes

Wanting to meet me. Fabbing my cock pics for free wanking. Etc

One last week lied all along,his wife was a nurse etc.

I urged him i want to speak to her! He has gone Awol now.

Lol

By *empest2KMan  over a year ago

Derby

Agreed, and they aren't just on here... they're everywhere!

"Bless 'em. I imagine them as spoilt little people all red in the face stamping their little feet as hard as they can....Awww look at him go, poor little bugger!

Do you stamp your feet though??? "

Silent treatment spread out on the couch waiting for someone to mount me

"I think a lot of people are getting angrier and more impatient

Agreed, and they aren't just on here... they're everywhere!"

*Woody locks his doors.

Nothing wrong with anger -- especially combined with hard, aggressive fucking, lots of hair-pulling and a few nasty words.

By *ertfordshiremaleMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

This,

It's because of instant gratification.

Social media and dating sites hasn't helped things.

To many people want instant results. Some things take time to build. Sometimes you might get lucky and shag after 1 message but this is very rare. Vick

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"I think a lot of guys having zero luck on the usual dating apps come here thinking instant gratification is just a message or two away given the nature of the site. They then realise the selection process here is 100 times harder than Tinder and the frustration kicks in.

I wouldn't condone being rude to anyone, but I appreciate the ever growing number of sexless men leads to this aggressive attitude. There is an increasing amount of women chasing after a very small percentage of men. The vast majority are then left feeling bitter and resentful to women and society as a whole.

A society where most men are single and bitter does not bode well for any of us. The solution? I really don't think there is one! Convincing sex robots maybe!? "

Really thoughtful comment. Also not sure what the answer is.

J

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

That's kind. Lovely.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Lots more angry people in general and not just men...

...On here there are lots of angry women and couples as well who spit their dummies out when they don't get the response they expect and are used to..."

I couldn't agree more.

I have had women message me who then called me fake and arrogant because I politely asked for clarification on their esoteric messages. I genuinely didn't understand what they were asking or inferring.

Tin town

I blame the parents. "

I blame that bald fat fucker in the mirror

I’m not bloody angry

By *parhawk2Man  over a year ago

Erith

Todays society of instant gratification and entitlement.

They think that because you’re on an adult site you must want sex with everyone on here.

They also have rejection and abandonment issues, probably some childhood trauma caused by a parent leaving

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"The vast majority are then left feeling bitter and resentful to women and society as a whole."

Maybe the poor little man-childs should have a wank, grow up and get over themselves.

It always perturbs me when I see hot ladies, or couples, from my hotlist who have updated their status due to abuse they have received.

Some truly gorgeous women, confident in their sexuality, or as a couple, having to highlight the negative behaviours of single guys.

There are a good number of us gents who understand the privilege that comes with joining a couple - whatever the dynamic - and to think that a "no thanks" from them is a trigger for vile comments is really pretty sad.

Silent treatment spread out on the couch waiting for someone to mount me "

Angry wank???

By *parhawk2Man  over a year ago

Erith

Angry wank???"

Cry wank after that lol

Angry wank???"

No that’s selfish, you can do it

Tin town

"Todays society of instant gratification and entitlement.

They think that because you’re on an adult site you must want sex with everyone on here.

They also have rejection and abandonment issues, probably some childhood trauma caused by a parent leaving "

Could be. Or could be nice normal guys who don't like being treated like shit? Could be many reasons. It's rather unedifying folks popping off at eachother though. If people don't like it... Block them then it won't be a problem.

Paradise, Herts

"Todays society of instant gratification and entitlement.

They also have rejection and abandonment issues, probably some childhood trauma caused by a parent leaving

Could be. Or could be nice normal guys who don't like being treated like shit? Could be many reasons. It's rather unedifying folks popping off at eachother though. If people don't like it... Block them then it won't be a problem. "

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Always connected, always on...

You are no more than a few clicks from a pizza delivered to your door or a film downloaded to your tv. Everything online is about instant gratification, so some see Fab as an extension of that.

Throw on top a generation that are assured success, cannot conceive failure and have never been told no, and you have the perfect storm.

Angry wank???

No that’s selfish, you can do it "

Gimme 4.5 minutes while Bargain Hunt finishes

"

They also have rejection and abandonment issues, probably some childhood trauma caused by a parent leaving "

My dad went to the shop for milk 21 years ago. He’ll be back soon

"

My dad went to the shop for milk 21 years ago. He’ll be back soon "

Mine went to buy a Colour television.

"

My dad went to the shop for milk 21 years ago. He’ll be back soon "

Which movie is it from ? Can’t remember now !

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit "

I blame video games.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 14:46:43]

I don’t think men have got the monopoly on this particular trait.

A fair few angry lasses around also.

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Near You

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games. "

I blame Canada

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We don’t get angry messages as we’ve got single men blocked but the entitlement and angry misogyny is there for all to see on the forums.

By *urrey SpecialMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

Self reflection is a good start. I do think these types should spend more time on themselves both physically and mentally.

That said we are in an unprecedented gender pairing crisis. For most guys it doesn't matter how polite and respectful you are. Your chances of selection are minimal to none regardless. If you aren't up there in the top 10 (some even argue 5) percent then you are automatically shut out of the market. This can only lead to disaster for all.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"I blame Boris and if it not him then it is probably Putin"

has ether of them got a profile on Fab?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Could it be that they interact differently with sluts

"

My dad went to the shop for milk 21 years ago. He’ll be back soon

Which movie is it from ? Can’t remember now ! "

It’s not. This is real life

"Could it be that they interact differently with sluts"

You’ll fit righty in on those forums

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I'm never angry so not sure who you are going on about

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"It always perturbs me when I see hot ladies, or couples, from my hotlist who have updated their status due to abuse they have received.

Some truly gorgeous women, confident in their sexuality, or as a couple, having to highlight the negative behaviours of single guys.

There are a good number of us gents who understand the privilege that comes with joining a couple - whatever the dynamic - and to think that a "no thanks" from them is a trigger for vile comments is really pretty sad."

Are you one of the 'good ones' so yeah?

"I don’t think men have got the monopoly on this particular trait.

A fair few angry lasses around also. "

Tin town

Seems like a lack of tolerance for all parties.

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit "

Blame is the name of the said game.

Have not heard many solutions. .

Pass it on.its theirs to deal with, kick it over the fence will you mate!!!

Paradise, Herts

"Could it be that they interact differently with sluts"

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Blame is the name of the said game.

Have not heard many solutions. .

Pass it on.its theirs to deal with, kick it over the fence will you mate!!!

"

What he said ^^. (I think)

I actually have no idea what he just said

"I think the world is just getting more angry, that and entitled. I listened to a guy kick off because he couldn’t get a reservation at a restaurant on the evening he wanted

So many assholes in the world "

fallen down comes to mind!!

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games. "

Video killed the radio star!! Those who know they know!!

Nora?? Lol

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol "

Have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m way too young

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol

Have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m way too young "

It buggles my mind.

Not just you guys, blocked hundreds of them too because we dared to say 'no thanks' to them, and we remember the good old days too before the online sites, so much easier and nowhere near the amount of dreamers and timewasters that there is nowadays, lots of angry men out there that unfortunately make it difficult on these sites for the decent guys?

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol

Have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m way too young "

52 is young!"

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol

It buggles my mind. "

I see what you did there

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

There seem to be lots of angry people, not just men, everywhere. You meet them in every walk of life from shopping to dinning, driving or holidaying etc etc. Angry, entitled people who have total disregard and disrespect for others around them or in the way they communicate or behave with others. There always were people like that but it seems that it has got worse. Yes everyone has problems and times can be hard but manners is one of very few things that is free but seems in short supply.

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol

It buggles my mind. "

And freddie breaks free!! Lol

Catch that poisen arrow!

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Real shame that the good guys on here are tared and feathered with the same brush

Paradise, Herts

"Real shame that the good guys on here are tared and feathered with the same brush "

By who? Nah not by me anyway. They stand out more. It’s not hard to see who the twats are

97/3/1

Those whom wish to see will see,and reach out.

So easy to make lame cheap excuses really!

Take it all with a pinch of salt!

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

I blame video games.

Nora?? Lol

It buggles my mind.

I see what you did there "

What did you see? He did there!! Lol

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit "

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

By *imisugarWoman  over a year ago

Rugby

Million percent.

“I’m a good guy give me what I want” it’s so boring.

"Real shame that the good guys on here are tared and feathered with the same brush

By who? Nah not by me anyway. They stand out more. It’s not hard to see who the twats are "

I am that twat, and I'm not ashamed...

"Real shame that the good guys on here are tared and feathered with the same brush

By who? Nah not by me anyway. They stand out more. It’s not hard to see who the twats are

I am that twat, and I'm not ashamed... "

We know where the real "Twats" Are chained and held!

No flogg on you mate! Your not ashamed,why should you be so!!

Any Feminist in the hott house??

"They're everywhere. But they're right. How dare we not want to fuck every piece of mediocrity that slimes up to us?

Million percent.

“I’m a good guy give me what I want” it’s so boring. "

Iam a such a good girl, il cut off my breats and seal up my fu fu.

Oh what else can we really do!!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I didn't think it's been too bad recently, I haven't had any angry responses to a "no thanks" for a while.

Portsmouth

"Real shame that the good guys on here are tared and feathered with the same brush "

They're not.

They're not. "

You dont say!!

Fill us all gents in!

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

..."

And those ^^. I just wanna know who’s responsible for the lack of tomatoes! That’s vexing me more than anything right now.

Yorkshire

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

And those ^^. I just wanna know who’s responsible for the lack of tomatoes! That’s vexing me more than anything right now. "

And cucumbers. I had to buy a precut salad today so that I can have a couple of slices of cucumber. Incidently there were a couple of tiny little toms in there too

By *aster N NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

walmer

This there everywhere sadly not just young men have come across the odd angry arrogant couple as well

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

And those ^^. I just wanna know who’s responsible for the lack of tomatoes! That’s vexing me more than anything right now.

And cucumbers. I had to buy a precut salad today so that I can have a couple of slices of cucumber. Incidently there were a couple of tiny little toms in there too "

I’m so feckin jealous right now

I'm relatively new here (old account I never used) but I'm going to throw in my views as a virtual newbie/outsider.

I'm not excusing "angry" messages, but there's a lot more to this.

The "them Vs us" tone on the forums is really striking, given that to some extent the aims of people here are interdependent.

I think part of the problem is differing expectations. Single guys arrive, see a large number of accounts and active logins, and get their hopes up of meeting people. I know I did. The reality seems to be that meets from the site are extremely unlikely.

SINGLE GUYS - I think you should be blocking at least 50% of the accounts on this site. Seeing "the field" unrealistically will make it all the more frustrating if you can't get engagement, let alone meets. Don't lower your own standards, block anyone who doesn't meet 100% of your core desires. "The field" is probably a tiny fraction of what it looks like.

Couples and single women write pretty poor profiles in a lot of cases, and seem to lean back awaiting a 95-100% match to approach them - always politely (should go without saying tbh), but in their "right way", at the right time, using the passwords they specify.

I won't offer any advice on what couples and single women should do, what do I know about that?, but I would say: Ask yourself, if you were single and dating, would you respond to a profile like yours? How do you come across?

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

In the last office I worked in, the women could be just as aggressive. If not more so. Scary stuff but hey I like a challenge.

"In the last office I worked in, the women could be just as aggressive. If not more so. Scary stuff but hey I like a challenge."

tame the Beast!

I was on a course just recently the trainer, all tom boyish throwing her weight around!

Fliggin hell, deeper voice than mine!'and mimes deep and husky!!

No femininity watso. Ever.

Want to be treated so,act and behave accordingly!

Things surely have moved on.

I admire and like my older value's thank you very much!

By *ig_eric_tionMan  over a year ago

IPSWICH

I'm not angry. I may be exhausted exasperated disillusioned and downtrodden but I'm not angry.

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

I can imagine there are angry men as well just based on forum contributions. "

Truth.

So few with any basic manners at all on here.

Lots of rude and arrogant.

Many have very little to be arrogant about from what I've seen.

Shameful.

I can imagine there are angry men as well just based on forum contributions.

Truth.

So few with any basic manners at all on here.

Lots of rude and arrogant.

Many have very little to be arrogant about from what I've seen.

Shameful."

Yorkshire

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

And cucumbers. I had to buy a precut salad today so that I can have a couple of slices of cucumber. Incidently there were a couple of tiny little toms in there too

I’m so feckin jealous right now "

Single tom and slice of cucumber in the post (in ice bag of course) Caring for the needy

Prestonish

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

And those ^^. I just wanna know who’s responsible for the lack of tomatoes! That’s vexing me more than anything right now. "

Just read an article on this.

Seems to be partly Brexit- more difficult and costly to import now with more restrictions/barriers to get them here (who’d have guessed that would happen ) and partly because the government didn’t subside the energy costs for businesses alongside households. Hot-house growing salad items - particularly with the shortage of fertilisers - is bloody expensive - so many farmers have empty huge greenhouses as they don’t envisage enough of a return on their investment.

I read too much!

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

Seems to be partly Brexit- more difficult and costly to import now with more restrictions/barriers to get them here (who’d have guessed that would happen ) and partly because the government didn’t subside the energy costs for businesses alongside households. Hot-house growing salad items - particularly with the shortage of fertilisers - is bloody expensive - so many farmers have empty huge greenhouses as they don’t envisage enough of a return on their investment.

I read too much! "

Oh that’s sad

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

I read too much!

Oh that’s sad "

And I won’t start on brexit. I won’t bloody stop. Tis why I avoid the politics forum

IPSWICH

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 17:05:08]

IPSWICH

Given that there hasn't been a shortage since Brexit I'd imagine that excuse is just media hype.

It's more to with the fact that we import 90 to 95% of our salads in the winter from southern Europe and North Africa. This area has suffered adverse weather which has affected production.

It's not that it's difficult to import It's that there isn't any to import.

Tin town

It's winter. Eat seasonal.

By *illybeachboyMan  over a year ago

Guernsey

Very well said

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

I have more bloody tomatoes than I need. Asda couldn't get me four vine so gave me eight salad. I'm up your way in the week, I'll drop some off..

Paradise, Herts

"It's winter. Eat seasonal. "

I make all my own fresh sauces though. I need peppers and tomatoes for that. Not just salad

Paradise, Herts

I blame the parents.

I blame woody

I blame brexit

Don't forget

covid

turnstile government

Ukraine

Beast from the East

I have more bloody tomatoes than I need. Asda couldn't get me four vine so gave me eight salad. I'm up your way in the week, I'll drop some off.. "

You should let me know when you’re my way! We should have a coffee

Everything leads to tomatoes. No wonder men are angry

Paradise, Herts

"Everything leads to tomatoes. No wonder men are angry "

I was just thinking that when I read the thread title again. It’s gone a bit off tangent. Was it my fault? It probably was

They have a lot to answer for

IPSWICH

"Everything leads to tomatoes. No wonder men are angry

I was just thinking that when I read the thread title again. It’s gone a bit off tangent. Was it my fault? It probably was "

Yes.

I was just thinking that when I read the thread title again. It’s gone a bit off tangent. Was it my fault? It probably was "

I'm just trying to ketchup on it...

Tin town

I was just thinking that when I read the thread title again. It’s gone a bit off tangent. Was it my fault? It probably was

I'm just trying to ketchup on it... "

There will be a shortage of ketchup next.

There will be a shortage of ketchup next. "

We will be forced to have Daddies sauce

Portsmouth

I thought they were more worried about their plums...

lack of manners and common decency about ie was taught respect ur elders give your seat up on a bus for a lady or elderly n please thank you and look at the person when you speak

There will be a shortage of ketchup next.

We will be forced to have Daddies sauce"

Ahhaa I like your style. That is good

Prestonish

"Given that there hasn't been a shortage since Brexit I'd imagine that excuse is just media hype.

It's more to with the fact that we import 90 to 95% of our salads in the winter from southern Europe and North Africa. This area has suffered adverse weather which has affected production.

It's not that it's difficult to import It's that there isn't any to import. "

Mick Hucknall on twitter asked fans throughout Europe to send pics of the produce in their local supermarkets. There were tomatoes, peppers and various other salad items in abundance. Maybe some of our European fab members could comment on this?

"lack of manners and common decency about ie was taught respect ur elders give your seat up on a bus for a lady or elderly n please thank you and look at the person when you speak "

What sort of times growing up? Fella. 60's, 70's, 80's. ?