"[Thought Removed by poster at 25/02/23 03:59:33]"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames-77 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Too many fakes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Too many fakes "

Was this what you posted?... Do we get 3 guesses?

milton keynes

"Too many fakes

Was this what you posted?... Do we get 3 guesses? "

3 guesses granted

Sometimes but then my head hurts so I stop.

I do.

But only when absolutely necessary

All the time

milton keynes

Some people have minds that never stop thinking .. I've never understood people who can come home from work watch tv go bed or look forward to the weekend to go drinking or watch a movie this is so mundane to me .. sometimes I wish I could be that relaxed but I have to stay.busy working non stop and training twice a day replaces my boredom

"Some people have minds that never stop thinking .. I've never understood people who can come home from work watch tv go bed or look forward to the weekend to go drinking or watch a movie this is so mundane to me .. sometimes I wish I could be that relaxed but I have to stay.busy working non stop and training twice a day replaces my boredom"

One of my daughters is like this. She is permanently exhausted from never being able to relax. She always has to be doing something big. She's currently renovating an old house into the early hours after working all day and looking after 3 children under 5.

She says she just cannot not be doing something and thinks she may have ADHD.

milton keynes

"Some people have minds that never stop thinking .. I've never understood people who can come home from work watch tv go bed or look forward to the weekend to go drinking or watch a movie this is so mundane to me .. sometimes I wish I could be that relaxed but I have to stay.busy working non stop and training twice a day replaces my boredom

One of my daughters is like this. She is permanently exhausted from never being able to relax. She always has to be doing something big. She's currently renovating an old house into the early hours after working all day and looking after 3 children under 5.

She says she just cannot not be doing something and thinks she may have ADHD."

FairPlay to her .. some of us are born with it most people aren't .. it's not something that needs to be labelled I have ZERO medical conditions in my life never have done .. it's not a problem it's an advantage.. we just do not understand the whole laying down chilling doing nothing .. if I didn't train twice a day and choose fighting I would probably turn to drinking or anything that can occupy me.. I enjoy stress I like stress at work in the gym.. others hate it your daughter is probably the same and uses it to her benefit

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Some people have minds that never stop thinking .. I've never understood people who can come home from work watch tv go bed or look forward to the weekend to go drinking or watch a movie this is so mundane to me .. sometimes I wish I could be that relaxed but I have to stay.busy working non stop and training twice a day replaces my boredom

FairPlay to her .. some of us are born with it most people aren't .. it's not something that needs to be labelled I have ZERO medical conditions in my life never have done .. it's not a problem it's an advantage.. we just do not understand the whole laying down chilling doing nothing .. if I didn't train twice a day and choose fighting I would probably turn to drinking or anything that can occupy me.. I enjoy stress I like stress at work in the gym.. others hate it your daughter is probably the same and uses it to her benefit "

I was like that from my 20s to my late 40s.

Working 6 and 7 day weeks and couldn't relax when I was off. It also affected my sleep pattern.

I still had difficulty relaxing until a couple of years ago and if I'm lucky I'll get 3½ hrs sleep at night.

That all had to change due to health issues though and it was that non stop lifestyle that contributed to it so while you say you don't have any problems that way it doesn't mean you won't at some stage.

It's all about finding a balance.

Watching TV or reading a book has it's benefits too if you can find a way of adding it to what you already do.

Not everyone turns to drink to fill a gap. That only happens if you convince yourself that slowing down is a bad thing.

milton keynes

FairPlay to her .. some of us are born with it most people aren't .. it's not something that needs to be labelled I have ZERO medical conditions in my life never have done .. it's not a problem it's an advantage.. we just do not understand the whole laying down chilling doing nothing .. if I didn't train twice a day and choose fighting I would probably turn to drinking or anything that can occupy me.. I enjoy stress I like stress at work in the gym.. others hate it your daughter is probably the same and uses it to her benefit

Working 6 and 7 day weeks and couldn't relax when I was off. It also affected my sleep pattern.

I still had difficulty relaxing until a couple of years ago and if I'm lucky I'll get 3½ hrs sleep at night.

That all had to change due to health issues though and it was that non stop lifestyle that contributed to it so while you say you don't have any problems that way it doesn't mean you won't at some stage.

Watching TV or reading a book has it's benefits too if you can find a way of adding it to what you already do.

Not everyone turns to drink to fill a gap. That only happens if you convince yourself that slowing down is a bad thing.

"

I was talking about myself mate .. the things I said I would turn to.. didn't say other people .. also this isn't like some disorder.. it's just called wanting to be the best version of yourself .. I watch series it does nothing for me but I do it anyway

I'm always thinking.

It keeps me awake at night

milton keynes

"I'm always thinking.

It keeps me awake at night"

Then you need to find a way to use that energy invest it .. if your awake at night your not doing nothing to use that excess energy

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Thinking about Thinking

"Some people have minds that never stop thinking .. I've never understood people who can come home from work watch tv go bed or look forward to the weekend to go drinking or watch a movie this is so mundane to me .. sometimes I wish I could be that relaxed but I have to stay.busy working non stop and training twice a day replaces my boredom"

Likewise.

All to do with Habits and mindsets.

They can change.

But habits and comfort keeps people where they are.

Fear and change is stressfull for many!

Its really way deeper than most think or want to believe.

So many keep skimming the surface,and dont want to engage!

She says she just cannot not be doing something and thinks she may have ADHD."

Deff ADHD. they cant relax. The mind keeps telling them they are fallinf behind,and they fear loseing out or will be seen or viewed as lazy.

Its all a mindset,and stems from childhood trauma.

FairPlay to her .. some of us are born with it most people aren't .. it's not something that needs to be labelled I have ZERO medical conditions in my life never have done .. it's not a problem it's an advantage.. we just do not understand the whole laying down chilling doing nothing .. if I didn't train twice a day and choose fighting I would probably turn to drinking or anything that can occupy me.. I enjoy stress I like stress at work in the gym.. others hate it your daughter is probably the same and uses it to her benefit "

Anything we do as a habit is a copeing method.

milton keynes

Deff ADHD. they cant relax. The mind keeps telling them they are fallinf behind,and they fear loseing out or will be seen or viewed as lazy.

Its all a mindset,and stems from childhood trauma. "

It's all about mindset .. I can set a goal and achieve it .. others would rather watch a series on Netflix.. some minds don't need to be told how to live their life by the government.. others will fall in line and do and take whatever they are told ..

"

Evertthing is Moderation and Balance.

We humans have addictive personalitys,compulsive behaviours and mindsets.

All that can be changed only if the person's wish to and have cause and reason to.

"I'm always thinking.

It keeps me awake at night"

thinking is within the mind. Bùt expression and actions brings it all together.

» Add a new message to this topic