FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You coudnt make it up.

You coudnt make it up.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob and Dee OP   Woman  over a year ago

crook

i had a meet up recently with a guy who was travelling home and was passing where i lived.He picked me up and we went up to them woods. He wanted to play in the back of the van rather than go into the

woods. I left my bag in the front of the van and we both got into the back. He had he's keys on him and locked the two doors at the front and the two side doors. The back two doors were unlocked at this point with us inside. After our play we both got out and he shut the two back doors.then in a panic he realised he had left the keys in the back. All the doors were locked tight. He tried all the doors and started to panic again. My bag was on the seat with my phone in and i could do nothing to try and get my bag and to phone up to try and get a crowbar off my male friends (he had mentioned one at this point to try and get at least one door open) i then noticed that he was on hes phone talking to someone and asking me the name of the road we were on. In the meantime he found a stone.smashed a window which then set off the alarm and flashed red lights. He found a large stick and got my bag out of the broken window. I then tried to phone rob who wasnt in and was an hour away. Another man i knew did not have a crowbar and another's phone went to voicemail. The guy was now then telling me what to say if help came. It was hilarous what he was saying. Two cars stopped to ask if we were ok while he was on he's phone chatting to whoever.he had asked me to stay with him but time was getting on and i was wondering what to do. Then i realised i had the number of my avon man (yes a man)lol. He doesnt live far from where i was. When i managed to get through to him and told him that my friend had taken me out and had left keys in locked van when we had gone for a walk,and now we were stranded. He doesnt know am on fab so had to lie lol. He told me hd pick me up.while i waited the guy told me help was coming within the hour and was glad when i told him my avon man was picking me up.am sure colin (avon man) didnt believe my story when he came and i got into hes van.yes another van.the other guy was just waiting patiently for help to arrive.colin took me home still wondering about me and the guy and the van.anyway the guy with the van had got home ok. Am sure i wont be meeting him again.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I don't think I really see the funny side of that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would have been a perfect script for a Carry On film.

M

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

Really could not make that up...

» Add a new message to this topic