FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Up the Arse!

Up the Arse!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ts_Business_Time OP   Couple  over a year ago

Berkshire

Are Arsenal going to win the league this season?

Or do Man City have just to much strength in depth!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Don't want to Jinx it so no comment.

But as a gooner I'm torn between man united or Tottenham to finish higher,as a Londoner I'd like to see a London side finish higher than others but ewww spurs then I think ewww man u.

Sorry doesn't answer your question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got all excited when I opened this thread because of the title! Doh lol xxx

Horrible club , went last month with Newcastle ,arsenal fans ubove us starting chucking empty plastic bottles at us , and low and behold they done it last week to de bruyne , they're the type of fans that clap when the pilot lands the plane

"Horrible club , went last month with Newcastle ,arsenal fans ubove us starting chucking empty plastic bottles at us , and low and behold they done it last week to de bruyne , they're the type of fans that clap when the pilot lands the plane "

You should try Millwall

couple, us we him her.

"Horrible club , went last month with Newcastle ,arsenal fans ubove us starting chucking empty plastic bottles at us , and low and behold they done it last week to de bruyne , they're the type of fans that clap when the pilot lands the plane

You should try Millwall "

I was going to say The Arsenal fans are at the nicer end of the spectrum compared to many.

I'm not mentioning any in case I get my head kicked in.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Horrible club , went last month with Newcastle ,arsenal fans ubove us starting chucking empty plastic bottles at us , and low and behold they done it last week to de bruyne , they're the type of fans that clap when the pilot lands the plane "

Football is rife with it. Premier league, Championship, league 1, 2, non league. Every team has fans that attach themselves to it.

I bet whoever you support has an element of idiots, I know my club does. However it's the vast minority who behave like that and it doesn't make them a horrible club.

I hope the idiots get caught and banned.

No I don't think Arsenal will do it and I don't think they will have a better chance to win the premiership for a while either.

"Horrible club , went last month with Newcastle ,arsenal fans ubove us starting chucking empty plastic bottles at us , and low and behold they done it last week to de bruyne , they're the type of fans that clap when the pilot lands the plane

You should try Millwall

I was going to say The Arsenal fans are at the nicer end of the spectrum compared to many.

I'm not mentioning any in case I get my head kicked in. "

Northern football clubs are friendly but then so are the people lol. I heard a northerner got arrested in London last week. For saying “good morning”, apparently its a crime to be friendly in Loondon

I refuse to believe arsenal will win the league. Because we are the bottling champions of the league. So I will remain silent until the end of the season.

So long as we finish above our lesser talented neighbours.

We're absoute saints at the toon , all please and thank you's, tally ho and all that posh talk

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"We're absoute saints at the toon , all please and thank you's, tally ho and all that posh talk "

Actually I've never heard of Newcastle fans causing trouble. I'm sure it happens though

"We're absoute saints at the toon , all please and thank you's, tally ho and all that posh talk

Actually I've never heard of Newcastle fans causing trouble. I'm sure it happens though "

One punched a police horse

couple, us we him her.

"We're absoute saints at the toon , all please and thank you's, tally ho and all that posh talk

Actually I've never heard of Newcastle fans causing trouble. I'm sure it happens though

One punched a police horse "

Hoose

By *irexMan  over a year ago

Hertford

Friend was stood a few rows in front a couple of years ago and got hit in the side of the head with a full beer can! The bottles and food scraps from above are a regular feature. Arrogant arseholes.

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"Are Arsenal going to win the league this season?

Or do Man City have just to much strength in depth! "

Hope so. Games are very stressful at the moment but they are looking good. Everything about the club oozes class.

One punched a police horse "

Aye , bloke's a knob

COYS

couple, us we him her.

COYG

» Add a new message to this topic