FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where does your kink come from?

Where does your kink come from?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack688 OP   Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Do you think you were born with it, is it innate? Or do you think you can remember something developmental that may have sparked it, or did you learn to enjoy it from a previous partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I don't know. I enjoy giving up control totally to Mr KC, and am something of a masochist. I love seeing how much he wants and needs me, in an almost animalistic way.

He enjoys dominating me and being in control. He has sadistic tendencies.

In vanilla life, I'm super independent, a bit of a leader in professional situations, very confident and social. He is much more reserved and quiet, he's autistic and often struggles in social situations. He's also a natural leader but in a much less obvious way to me.

Would anyone like to psychology the fuck out of the ^^^above?!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Mines from Italy

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I remember trying on lingerie as a kid, and loved the feeling of it on. From there I started to try on dresses, make up, etc.

The thought of having sex as the reciever only grew on my in my 20's, but I never acted on it till later.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I remember trying on lingerie as a kid, and loved the feeling of it on. From there I started to try on dresses, make up, etc.

The thought of having sex as the reciever only grew on my in my 20's, but I never acted on it till later."

That pretty much echos my story too.

XX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never born with them! A sex psychologist I once had the absolute delight of chatting with told me 95 percent of them develop from younger experiences. Whatever they may be!

So I believe we are all kinky sons of bitches because of our thoughts or awareness of naughty stuff when we were young.

I adore being worshipped and have men doing what I tell them to do

this could come from previous bad relationships and precious self confidence... or it could just be my personality

"I adore being worshipped and have men doing what I tell them to do

this could come from previous bad relationships and precious self confidence... or it could just be my personality "

Or if like me, it's because you like having what you want

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

My kink is watching women have a piss ,

I saw my cousin have one outside she pulled her skirt up she had a white basque with nylons and white knickers and I’ve been hooked ever since I love seeing a woman pissing.

Same started in my youth never looked back

Same started in my youth never looked back

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Never born with them! A sex psychologist I once had the absolute delight of chatting with told me 95 percent of them develop from younger experiences. Whatever they may be!

So I believe we are all kinky sons of bitches because of our thoughts or awareness of naughty stuff when we were young."

I agree with this totally. My very first girlfriend was from a strict catholic family and used to get me to collect her and her friends come in miniature Jameson bottles and then display them all around her parents house.

By *ubikslongswordMan  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Apparently a lot of kinks are hereditary I don't know if I believe it

By *lashyMan  over a year ago

a lather

Growing up through puberty and into my late teens I lived in the same street as my much older cousin and his blonde bombshell wife, they were in their late thirties and had kids around my age. I witnessed first hand her regular infidelity and serial cheating ( whether my cousin knew or not I don’t know), I even had a snog and grope with her myself when I was 19. This started my love of Hotwives which carries on to this day.

"Never born with them! A sex psychologist I once had the absolute delight of chatting with told me 95 percent of them develop from younger experiences. Whatever they may be!

So I believe we are all kinky sons of bitches because of our thoughts or awareness of naughty stuff when we were young."

Or various forms of abuse in the case of some.

I don't believe I have any kinks, but then kinky is entirely subjective, so naturally I'm going to think I'm normal

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

They arise out of developemental phases as we grow up. After some investigation, I've discovered where all mine come from. I enjoy them more now I understand why those kinks arouse me.

Some of our experiences when younger, were innocent, others were abusive, but the experience shapes our lives into adulthood .

Think my passion for nylons and tights came from an Aunt who always wore them

"I adore being worshipped and have men doing what I tell them to do

this could come from previous bad relationships and precious self confidence... or it could just be my personality

Or if like me, it's because you like having what you want "

That could also be it

Freud would have a field day on this thread

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

"Freud would have a field day on this thread "

He would write another book, if he observed the activities in a fetish, bdsm club ..... Lol

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Salisbury

"I remember trying on lingerie as a kid, and loved the feeling of it on. From there I started to try on dresses, make up, etc.

The thought of having sex as the reciever only grew on my in my 20's, but I never acted on it till later.

That pretty much echos my story too.

XX"

And same here. Although I love having my boundaries pushed by people I've met in this lifestyle. I started dressing only, now I'm doing all sorts of things

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Abba

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Do you think you were born with it, is it innate? Or do you think you can remember something developmental that may have sparked it, or did you learn to enjoy it from a previous partner? "

Past life. No other way to explain it really!

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

Woolworths. Aisle 9

» Add a new message to this topic