FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Sex toys

New Sex toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

What is/was your most recent sex toy purchase was it as good as you had hoped or a bit of a let down?

My Girlfriend and I have just ordered one of those new 3 dicks in one dildos hopefully it should arrive midweek. We really look forward to it arriving and trying it out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Well I guess no one has bought any new sex toys. wow

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I think the last one I bought for myself was a Fenyx from Phreak Club. I do like it, but I still prefer their Lenea Depth Trainer.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Not a sex toy but Henriette ordered a gorgeous new set of lingerie over the weekend that I can’t wait to see on her

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

The last one would be some wax play candles, very much looking forward to using those soon.

Oh! I did order a cute buttplug. Really want to get a tail one next.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"The last one would be some wax play candles, very much looking forward to using those soon.

Oh! I did order a cute buttplug. Really want to get a tail one next."

You’ve been promising tail pictures for years!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just bought a vibrating cock ring, for one lucky guy to use on me

"The last one would be some wax play candles, very much looking forward to using those soon.

You’ve been promising tail pictures for years!"

I've never found one I've loved! Actually, no. I found this beautiful dark fox one that was long and thick but it also was several hundred pounds. I want a bushy tail darn it.

Carlisle usually

I got some nice candles at the last BBB. Super fun to play with and my hookah lighting made the bright ones glow like they were under UV. The cleanup was hella work though. Next time I'll stick to playing with wax at workshops and generally anywhere that everything other than my own skin is someone else's problem to get the wax off

I got some nice candles at the last BBB. Super fun to play with and my hookah lighting made the bright ones glow like they were under UV. The cleanup was hella work though. Next time I'll stick to playing with wax at workshops and generally anywhere that everything other than my own skin is someone else's problem to get the wax off "

Ahhh you went to BBB? That's where I got my wax candles from. Have you seen the festival in October? I'm thinking of booking a ticket for the Saturday. They had some good stalls, regret not buying a flogger I fell in love with (prototype so only that one available!).

Yes, I've heard a lot about the clean up. It's kind to yourself to ensure you don't need to deal with it.

Got a sounding set which is fun ??

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I got some nice candles at the last BBB. Super fun to play with and my hookah lighting made the bright ones glow like they were under UV. The cleanup was hella work though. Next time I'll stick to playing with wax at workshops and generally anywhere that everything other than my own skin is someone else's problem to get the wax off "

It doesn't sound very sexy, but I used old soft material from haberdashers or charity shops underneath when playing with wax, that can just be recycled. Then the wax just melts off in a long hot bath, which is a lovely part of aftercare anyway.

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

After an age of us talking about it, Ella got a fox tail plug a couple of weeks ago. Didn't go for the really fancy one but even the smaller one is a lot of fun and looks lovely as I follow her on the stairs.....

G

Carlisle usually

"Ahhh you went to BBB? That's where I got my wax candles from. Have you seen the festival in October? I'm thinking of booking a ticket for the Saturday. They had some good stalls, regret not buying a flogger I fell in love with (prototype so only that one available!).

Yes, I've heard a lot about the clean up. It's kind to yourself to ensure you don't need to deal with it. "

I only made it to the afterparty as a scouting mission, as Birmingham is a bit farther than ideal and I wasn't sure what to expect. But I will be back down properly hopefully in the next few months to catch the market and everything as well.

Like, getting it off the skin was fine, and it didn't get on anything else during, but then the flakes of wax got everywhere when I was getting up and I had to throw out some sheets and hoover about 16 times and still saw bright flecks of wax when taking the dogs out for like a whole week afterwards. Pain in the arse

I also really want a version of the St Andrews Cross that was in the centre of the players only dungeon on the top floor but the guys who made it never replied to my email

Carlisle usually

"It doesn't sound very sexy, but I used old soft material from haberdashers or charity shops underneath when playing with wax, that can just be recycled. Then the wax just melts off in a long hot bath, which is a lovely part of aftercare anyway. "

I don't have a bath here, and can't afford the plumbers bill if I clog the shower with wax

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Meat hammer.

Can’t have enough meat hammers!

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"It doesn't sound very sexy, but I used old soft material from haberdashers or charity shops underneath when playing with wax, that can just be recycled. Then the wax just melts off in a long hot bath, which is a lovely part of aftercare anyway.

I don't have a bath here, and can't afford the plumbers bill if I clog the shower with wax "

I'd say 'just run hot water through it', but with heating and water bills beimg what they are, a good plumber might be cheaper.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"It doesn't sound very sexy, but I used old soft material from haberdashers or charity shops underneath when playing with wax, that can just be recycled. Then the wax just melts off in a long hot bath, which is a lovely part of aftercare anyway.

I don't have a bath here, and can't afford the plumbers bill if I clog the shower with wax "

Wax clean up is a ball ache I agree !

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The last toy I bought was in 2021, but it's definitely my favourite - Satisfyer g spot and clit vibrator. It really hits the spot, not just my clit.

My last buy was a extension sleeve for hubby which was fun to use but trying to get the air out and the noise it made has me in tears of laughter.

» Add a new message to this topic