FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cunnilingus

Cunnilingus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rown sugar OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Is there an art to performing oral stimulation on a womans vulva or vagina? Is there any one technique which works better than simply licking and teasing it with a tongue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My partner always coats his tongue in honey mixed with a teaspoon of pepper beforehand. Oh my god it makes such a difference.

If you replicate a hungry snake tongue it's a good way of making a woman cum in under 60 seconds.

I also like when he draws on my body with a permanent marker to make a treasure map route which starts at the elbow and works all the way down to my minge. It's a bit more excitement.

Good luck and have fun.

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

"My partner always coats his tongue in honey mixed with a teaspoon of pepper beforehand. Oh my god it makes such a difference.

If you replicate a hungry snake tongue it's a good way of making a woman cum in under 60 seconds.

I also like when he draws on my body with a permanent marker to make a treasure map route which starts at the elbow and works all the way down to my minge. It's a bit more excitement.

Good luck and have fun."

Does he add popping candy sometimes too ?

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

Teeth. It’s all about the teeth.

Women love nothing more than a good old gash gnash. A minge munch. You get in there and growl at that thing like it’s a bear and then have at it.

When your jaw gets tired, and it will, acceptable fallbacks are hitting it with an open hand like it’s a spider that won’t die.

Always finish with a kiss.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"My partner always coats his tongue in honey mixed with a teaspoon of pepper beforehand. Oh my god it makes such a difference.

Good luck and have fun."

I thought that sounded a bit odd, then I noticed the user name- LemonYampyBird…it all makes sense now

By *ottodot123Couple  over a year ago

Gillingham

"Teeth. It’s all about the teeth.

Women love nothing more than a good old gash gnash. A minge munch. You get in there and growl at that thing like it’s a bear and then have at it.

When your jaw gets tired, and it will, acceptable fallbacks are hitting it with an open hand like it’s a spider that won’t die.

Always finish with a kiss."

Laughing so hard at this. May have snorted a bit.

Ms Dot

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Teeth. It’s all about the teeth.

Always finish with a kiss.

Laughing so hard at this. May have snorted a bit.

Ms Dot"

It was supposed to be educational!!!!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is there an art to performing oral stimulation on a womans vulva or vagina? Is there any one technique which works better than simply licking and teasing it with a tongue?"

Eat some raw ghost chillis just before you go down on someone.

They love it!

A

» Add a new message to this topic